General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey can some one help me find out a scholastic book to read
new

Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:05 am

Hey can someone help me find out a book to read for Scholastic readind please?????indecision

Re: Hey can some one help me find out a scholastic book to r
new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:34 am

You could do spirit animals. Or wings of fire. There are thousands of books to red from Scholastic. All you have to do is look on this website.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Tue Jun 07, 2016 2:43 pm

i like the Pokemon books laugh

new

Wed Aug 24, 2016 3:45 pm

Their a bunch of a amazing books out there just do what I do and browse the shells until you find something that looks interesting and  read the back of it to see if you want to read the book.

new

Fri Dec 09, 2016 7:58 pm

yes     you should do the books like sisters  smile  drama  or ghosts by rainah tilgerman.

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team