General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey everyone! I'm new..... ;)
new

Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:07 pm

Like it says above, I'm new and would love any tips about how this site works!

~Gina

Re: Hey everyone! I'm new..... ;)
new

Thu May 28, 2015 12:29 am

Have u read spirit animals

Re: Hey everyone! I'm new..... ;)
new

Tue Jun 07, 2016 3:54 pm

I'm also new, but I can tell you a few tips.

To update your profile, you click on your account name. That will take you to your account. Then you can update your profile at will.

Between your profile name and the community options bar, there is all the pages you pick that lead you to this page. I f you want to go back a few pages, for example, if you want to go back to the write it boards, you click on "Write it" behind "Short Fiction" and "General Discussion."

So yeah. I hope these help you!

-Dragoncrown485

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team