Stack Back

Announcements

Hello, all! I’m your moderator, Jennifer, and I’m super-excited to welcome you to the Stack Back Board! You can use this board to post feedback about The Stacks. Before you get started there are some rules you should know about.

When you post a message please DO NOT:

1) Use your last name, or anyone else’s

2) Tell anyone what city you live in

3) Mention the day or year you were born

4) Be mean or rude

5) Post your email address or links to other websites

6) Send attachments or pictures

7) Provide your user name(s) for other accounts such as instant messenger or non-Scholastic message boards

Thanks! These rules keep our message board safe and friendly for everyone. Now it’s to time to share your opinions!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey everyone! WoF MBer here!
new

Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:06 pm

Hello everyone! I'm Ruby Sky from the WoF MB, and I found this a little while back. I'm a bit bored so I decided to check this place out. So far it seems pretty cool. 

So, anything I need to know about this place? Popular practices, ideas, fandoms, e.t.c?

Re: Hey everyone! WoF MBer here!

Wed Nov 23, 2016 5:03 pm

Welcome to the Stack Back Board, tigerink32! smiley

If you're interested in reading the message board rules, you can find them in the announcements section at the top of the Stack Back Board.

The Scholastic kids website is about to undergo some exciting changes. You can find out more and share your feedback on this thread on the Stack Back Board:

http://community.scholastic.com/coming-soon-the-new-scholastic-kids-website-t437434.html?sid=c44f34c61085cc3a8cb970aa1c7fbefa

(You'll need to copy the link, paste it into your browser and hit enter.)

-Moderator Jennifer  

new

Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:59 pm

Oh, thanks! It's awesome that you replied; it appears that the moderators on here are really active, which is amazing. smileyIt's something that's always appreciated. I believe I've been to that thread, but thanks for posting the link! Also, am I correct in assuming this is the way you have signatures on here? ->

~Ruby Sky~

Queen of Secrets 

FANTASY ARTIST

"Doors are for people with no imagination."

-Skulduggery Pleasant

STARWARSFAN

FANWING

SIGGYUNDERCONSTRUCTION

LittleActivity

Thu Nov 24, 2016 4:20 pm

You're most welcome! I can't promise any certain results, but I was happy to pass on your feedback. yes

Yes, your signature resembles those that other message board users have created. I did have to edit out the hashtags for safety reasons, though. blush

I hope you have a great time on the message boards! smiley

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team