General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  

If I DID post a story, would you read it?
SURE! 71%  71%  [ 37 ]
Maybe. 17%  17%  [ 9 ]
Uh... 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
What? 6%  6%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 52
 Hey, I'm kinda new here.... Please read!
new

Mon Jul 16, 2012 10:31 pm
Hello! I'm darkink2 and I just wanted to introduce myself! I <3 writing, and right now I'm working on an idea(I'll try to post it). If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

Re: Hey, I'm kinda new here.... Please read!
regular_contributor

Fri Jul 27, 2012 5:09 am
Hello and welcome to Write-it, home of fairly awesome people. You should fit in perfectly here. :) I would love to read your writing (once the text editor is back to normal, that is). I'm Allie and I love writing too. What do ya know! ;) I am also fantastic at attempting humor and killing it simultaneously! Yup. - A

new

Sun Aug 05, 2012 7:10 pm
Welcome, Welcome! I am Jessie Bryan or Greentea. Either way. I will indeed read your writing. That's what all this Jazz is for!

frequent_vsitor

Thu Aug 09, 2012 4:01 pm
Hi! Welcome to Write-it! Hopefully the text editor will be fixed soon and you can post your story! I would definitely read you story! Have fun writing! ~Ella

new

Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:57 pm
Hey. I've been here for quite a while, but I can't seem to get into my old account, so I've created this new one. Anyways, I always love to read fan fics, and anything people post that I can read. If you've got something, definitely post it! -Flash

new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 1:00 am
I'm new too! I will read your story! Writes help writers! :) xx

new

Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:06 pm
Welcome to Scholastic for Kids! I'm sure that you will ike it here. If you're writing a story, what would you write about? My favorite kind of books are mystery, science fiction, biblioagraphy.... actually, I have so many favorite books that you will have to visit "my selects" to see them all. My username is indigocat84. Come visit my profile and add me as a friend! I hope you fit in well at Scholastic Kids. Good Luck, and keep on reading!

new

Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:21 pm
Hi, Im new here too! actually this my first time at this place... do you have to create a special account for this, or do you use your regular stacks account? Oh, and welcome:) athenasmart14

new

Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:42 pm
I'm new here also I have no idea how to do any of this. can you please help me?!

Son By Lois Lowry
new

Sun May 18, 2014 8:48 pm
Summary of "Son" Son is a very good novel that contains dramatic and science fictional things. It is about this 12 year old girl that has a child and she works at a hatchery that takes care of babies that weren't wanted. The girl's name is Claire. Claire wasn't wanted by her parents after she was pregnant. Claire was very scared about her baby. Especially when she was giving birth. Her baby was the only baby who wasn't aloud to be given to a family. She had to hold her baby one day and she saw a sparkle in his eye. Well, I don't wanna spoil the ending so, you have to read the book for the ending but you have to read "The Giver" first because "Son" is the conclusion of "The Giver", hope you read this book because I really enjoyed it. Greetings, Loriana

new

Thu Jun 19, 2014 2:06 am

Welcome to the Stacks!! This is a great website if you want help with your writing!! This can inspire you to also become a writer!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

At first, I was unsure of my self. But then I kept on learning

WELCOME

ARTISTICAZURE96

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team