General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey Remember Me!
contributor

Sun Oct 27, 2013 6:32 pm
Hey guys, do you remember me, "doglovegirl" I joined the boards when I was around 9 years old, and I quit because I felt like I was the youngest one on the board. Now I'm 14 years old, which is quite exciting and now I'm in high school! Anyways about my writing- I quit since the boards but now I am starting up again and planning on doing Nanowrimo. I'm still in the mist of planning out my writing but once I fully start writing it, I'll post it on the boards.

Re: Hey Remember Me!
new

Fri Nov 01, 2013 7:59 pm
How do you get into the boards, and wow!5 years!That is such a long time!I was only 5 yrs. old myself.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team