Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 25 posts ] Average score:  
 Hey there, I'm Moderator Jessica!
administrator

Fri Jun 01, 2012 7:47 pm
Hey Guys! Nice to "meet" you all... I'm taking over for Elise from now on as your new moderator. I can't wait to chat with you guys. Here's just a little bit 'bout me: I've been really into the taking care of the planet for a long, long time and I get a serious kick out of recycling. I am also trying to become a gardener! This is my first year growing a bunch of veggies from seeds (lettuce, onions, carrots, tomatoes) so wish me luck! Anyway, talk to you soon and have a great weekend, everyone. :) Jessica

Re: Hey there, I'm Moderator Jessica!
new

Fri Jun 01, 2012 10:11 pm
Moderator Jessica, Nice to meet you too! I hope you have sucess with your garden. What do you want us to call you? -Aquapenguin126

new

Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:41 pm
Please look at my post! Please,Jessica!(new thread)

new

Sat Jun 02, 2012 7:34 pm
Nice to "meet" you, Jess!!

regular_visitor

Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:18 pm
Cool! I'm a Girl Scout and I do a lot for the world . .

administrator

Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 pm
Thanks for the messages, guys! @Aquapenguin126 and everyone, feel free to call me Moderator Jessica or Moderator Jess. I'll answer to either :)

frequent_vsitor

Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:46 pm
Hey good luck on your garden!!!!! And nice to "meet" you!!!!

new

Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:17 pm
Hey Jessica! I love the Earth and have been doing a lot for it. I make my plants healthier by trimming them, especially on Earth Day. I also try to reduce homelessness by holding food drives and donating the food (We got over 600 lbs. of food once!!) to a local shelter in California that not only gives food, but also lets people borrow computers and housing until they can get back on their feet. Most importantly, they also deliver education to those who need it. My goal is to make this world a better place.

new

Thu Jun 28, 2012 8:53 pm
That's super cool, @cheerfulmist8! My city has a program where they teach people who were on drugs or in jail or something like that. And then the food that is made by the people gets served in an actual restaurant. Once these people are off drugs or whatever, they can go on their own in the world again.

AquaCat586

new

Sat Jun 30, 2012 3:13 pm
Hello Jessica! Good luck with the gardening! Call me Bookworm! XD I am into the gardening stuff too! So YOU'RE the Stacks Admin? '0' I worship you. XD

new

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:18 pm
I posted a kids can save the world post 1 but it didn't show up?

new

Sun Oct 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Hey Jessica. Thanks for being my stacks friend.How do you know if someone joined stacks and when because right when I got on I was your friend?

new

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:48 am
Hey,Jessica! I'll just call u by da name, if u dont mind.
I'm not green-minded really. I didnt join any group. I dont heve a garden, but i have lots of plants in a balcony. I live in Bangladesh,Dhaka(capital) which dosent have any types of 'Saving da Earth' groups. Nor they have any space for a garden.
Warm wlecomes,Jessica! You wil LOVE it here,there so many green-minded knids and dey find ao many ways to save this Earth. I love their ideas.

new

Tue Dec 25, 2012 3:35 pm
Hi Moderator Jessica. I think it's cool you are starting a garden. Moderator Jessica, would you like to join my club? We share tips and find ways to help endangered animals and the Earth. Please join i'm new to the boards.

new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 2:42 pm
Hey Jess(you wouldnt mind me calling u that right?)

I noticed that the Text Editor isn't showing any sign of being fixed. When will it be fixed!

Sorry for the late welcomes, but WELCOME!!! WARM WISHES!! YOU'LL LOVE IT HERE,NO DOUBT!

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 6:20 pm
Good luck with your garden! I just want to ask you something. I have posted 2 threads. It's been about 2 weeks and they still haven't shown up. There isn't anything against the rules in it One thread is "Is Keeping Pets Against Animal Rights?" and the other is "Is it our duty to take care of the environment?" Please tell me what happened. I really want the threads to be on these boards. Please reply ASAP. -Purplewizard50:)

new

Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:54 pm
We grow tomatoes, potatos, snow peas, asparagus, lettuce, spinach, onions and we tried corn and carrots. We also had chickens even though we live in the city. The first year we moved into our house we grew herbs in our front yard! With our tomatoes we made spaghetti sauce! So we made use to the plants in our garden. It is awesome to "meet" you Jessica!

new

Thu May 09, 2013 6:47 pm
cool jessica i plant vestibals to good luck.

new

Tue Oct 01, 2013 11:13 am
hey i am artfashion429 thankyou for making me your friend see my site

new

Fri Oct 18, 2013 6:19 pm
Hi Jessica, i need some help. I am writing an essay about Commercial Whaling. D you think that it should be banned to protect whales that are facing extinction, like the pilot whale

new

Fri Oct 25, 2013 11:50 pm
is your account name always going to say stacks admin or no?

new

Fri Nov 29, 2013 4:09 am
Hi Jessica Can you help me I don't know how to write a question/message? Also for you garden it's best to water your garden ever day in the morning or evening. Birds :)

Help me!!!
new

Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:07 am
Hey Moderator Jessica, I'm Sarah. I was wondering if you could tell me how to use the special fonts and things that my "friends" use. Thanks, Emeraldphoenix764

new

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:31 pm
Hey I just have a question, I try to post stuff but it's not going through even after a week. I've posted two stories in the novel section but they havn't gone through.did I write something bad?

Can't post
new

Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm
Hey I just have a question, I try to post stuff but it's not going through even after a week. I've posted two stories in the novel section but they haven't gone through.did I write something bad? also I can reply to other members' posts. Please help, Emeraldphoenix764

[ 25 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team