General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 hi guys be my friend help me use this thingamajig please
new

Fri May 31, 2013 9:24 pm
hi guys so I am new here =May 31,2013.so if you do not have friend that equals that you could follow me so that means I am writing this message because I don't have friends witch means I have 0 followers and so if you could try to help me out on things like if you know MY DUM DIARY's passcode please tell me by first being my friend and writing a message tell me so the big point is if you want to be my friend than follow me and even if you have friends still follow

Re: hi guys be my friend help me use this thingamajig please
new

Mon Jul 21, 2014 12:58 am

Do you want to be my friend just replay “friend"cheeky

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team