Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  
 Hi! I'm new here.
new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:56 pm
Hi! I'm emeraldtide10! I am going to 'hang' around this board for a while so I thought I would introduce myself to you guys. So.. here are 10 facts about me! 1. I am going to 5th grade 2. I am a dancer 3. I play the piano 4. I love to read 5. I love to write 6. I am a Leo 7. Percy Jackson is mine <3 8. Athena Cabin all the way 9. I'm on the last PJO book :) 10. <--------- I'm this years old So I hope that introduces me well! In a few moments I will post an excerpt of the book I'm working on! XD, emeraldtide10

Re: Hi! I'm new here.
new

Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:09 pm
Hi! My names Brianna. I am very interested in journalism. I just signed in this summer. I'm very excited to see what you came up with.:-)

new

Mon Apr 07, 2014 1:29 am
no way am a leo ,too.but am in 3rd grade. and am 9.

new

Mon Apr 28, 2014 9:30 pm
my name is camil and i am new here

new

Wed May 07, 2014 8:29 pm
Well, hey. Ummm, I am a little bit older than you guys... I'm 13. I love to read other people's creations, and I can't wait to read some of them. P.S. I love Percy Jackson :)

new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:52 pm

11 facts about me, since I'm 11:

1. I love Maths.

2. I love whales, seals and dolphins.

3. I have a dog called Tangle, she's a fox terrier.

4. I have two sisters and a brother (...)

5. I'm homeschooled.

6. I absolutely love Harry Potter series!

7. I hate eggplants.

8. I like to write poetry and journalistic notes, and I read mostly novels.

9. Three things I would take to the desert island: flashlight, best friend, favorite book.

10. I love green, blue, yellow and purple.

11. If I would read only one book the whole year, that would be "Walk Two Moons" by Sharon Creech.

Hope you guys will love me!

- Passion

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team