Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Hi, I'm your new reporter.u can kol me 'unicorn'.
new

Sat Nov 17, 2012 10:18 am
Hi, my name is witchunicorn5 nd i m ur news reporter. So u don't need to know the news-I will save u all the trouble and see da news for u guys n myself n report it instantly.
News
Hurricane Sandy has not only afected New York, U.S.A ,U.K, California, but other countries such as Bangladesh and India. Damage has been suffered by people in New York like never before. Even though the goverment have built safe houses nd shelters n schools, people r getting in danger day by day. News Reporter Roxi Gracemen and Sienna hope to get news soon as possible.
Sports in other countries:
Bangladesh's cricket:
Bangladesh vs West Indies play has taken place. Bangladesh lost badly by 77 runs by W.Indies. Their victory is still being celebrated. *sigh of defeat* Bangladesh will never win.
Pollitics
Obama vs Midtraumy! Midtraumy is now a candidate, who is being voted. Obama,also getting voted,is confident nd has total trust in his country to vote him dearly. "My country is not only my country which I rule," he said, "but also my refuge,my shelter, my second home."
Days later, Obama is announced the 52nd president nd also the 53rd. Yes, he won! The whole United States of America burst into tears with happiness;the world celebrated with its victory.
Weather. Now let me tell u, I don't all,but I do know few,and these can also not happen cuz I watched from my country Bangladesh's weather channel. Thank you.
In Bangladesh, wind and light rain may occur nd the sun may shine at one time but don't forget to wear your sweater! In India, wind and rain and cold, but there r very rare possibillites for rain. In america n U.S.A, wind and rain, cold at night,maybe snow.In Germany n spain, I don't kno cuz I forgot but I do know Germany and Spain has the same weather. Sorry!
Thank you very much. Also, thank you,mods. If I have avoided some of the WRITE-IT rules please inform me. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.
Sincerly,
Witchunciorn5,but u can also kol me 'unicorn.' :-)

Re: Hi, I'm your new reporter.u can kol me 'unicorn'.
new

Fri Nov 23, 2012 9:01 am
I live in BD(Bangladesh)too. Heard about the criket match. Saw it on the TV. Sakibpul-hassan was doing gud, giving 6's and 4's but that Muhammad somthing something was a total cheater, and wacked Sakib out. Dat's wen BD started to loose.
Also,in BD, the weather channels dosent say much about other countries so its better,witchunciorn5,not to say about da weather. The only waether channel is BTV but u know that Abid Akther,the weather guy\criket commentery, lie tons!

new

Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:43 pm
I believe Obama is the 44th president. It might be easier to read if you didn't use texting abbreviations like "ur", no offense. The weather is different across the US. For example, today in Arizona it was in the 80's, in western WA, it was in the 40's/50's, in northern Minnesota, it was in the 20's, in NY it was in the 30's/40's...It's cool that you're doing a news thing, though! Keep it up!

AquaCat586

"I get by with a little help from my friends."

-The Beatles, "With A Little Help From My Friends"-

Thu Feb 21, 2013 2:06 am
Hi I'm spellingfaith! I have decided I will report too! I will not be reporting the Bangladesh news however, I will be reporting the news in Wisconsin, America's Dairyland!

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team