General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  
 hi im not new at all but i have no friends :(
new

Sun Dec 06, 2015 4:56 pm

ive been on here for a while but i dont have any friends (for a while i meen a year)

someone friend me pleas frown

Re: hi im not new at all but i have no friends :(
new

Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:33 am

Dont feel bad and i would friend everybody if i knew how to. I just started this website in 2016!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh i posted this on the first day back from break did every one have a merry christmas? Again started this saturday this is monday. who has school on friday? i have school monday thru thursday but go 8am to 4pm and most schools in the main town (i live in the mountains so the main town is in the city) go monday through friday but go 8am or something to 2 pm and i get off to summer vacation in may and they go till june but i start in august and they start in september

if anybody is wondering why I called it the main town i would take a look in the rules     but   go colorado the centennial state  woooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!       :):):):):) 

new

Thu Jul 21, 2016 5:44 pm

i will be you'r frend

new

Sat Aug 06, 2016 10:52 pm

I friend U cause I know how it feels sad

new

Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:53 pm

IT'S OKAY. IM NOT NEW AND I DONT HAVE ANY FRIEND'S. yes    I CAN BE YOUR FRIEND...

new

Thu Sep 22, 2016 2:44 pm

I will be your friend. People normally do not want to be my friend at school so i guess we can stick together. By the way, cool name

new

Sat Oct 22, 2016 7:44 am
It's Ok. I had no friends so I want to be friend with you

new

Thu Jan 12, 2017 4:48 pm

check out me too. I can't wait to all be friends with you and cha every day!! peace out!! JKheart

new

Fri Jan 27, 2017 2:33 am

I'll be your friend

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team