General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 HOORAY!! TEXT EDITOR FIXED!!!

Wed Jun 04, 2014 1:49 am

Yes, it has really happened: the text editor is no longer broken and, best news in years...

YOU ALL CAN POST TO THE "POST WORK IN PROGRESS" BOARDS AGAIN!!!

Yippee! Wootwoot! 

Let the posting of writing begin again!!! 

(And for those of you who didn't know-- the posts you submitted while the text editor was broken were not getting ignored, they just couldn't be posted because they wouldn't have been legible. So all that's over now, when you submit a post now, it will go up!!)

Happily, 

Write It Mod

Re: HOORAY!! TEXT EDITOR FIXED!!!
regular_contributor

Tue Jun 17, 2014 3:28 am

WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT.

PAR-TAY.

(Helloo Bronwen.  :) )

(All the old regulars miss you.)

~Tatiana~

Re: HOORAY!! TEXT EDITOR FIXED!!!

Thu Jun 26, 2014 1:12 am

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Tatiana! Kira!!

i thought Grandma's house was getting all buggy and haunted and just put new dates on your old posts, but I think it's really you!!! I'm so happy to see your names again and read your posts! I bet I've missed you more than you've missed me....

I hope you all have been well and busy in these (ahem) years...

-Write It Mod

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team