Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

Did you like it?
Sure 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Change a few things....... 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
LOVE IT! DO NOT CHANGE ANYTHING!!!! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Mmm. Good 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Good 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Cool 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 0
 Horse Brains
new

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:23 pm

Horse Brains

I am a Shetland pony named Sliver. My sister's name is Moonlight. We used to be free. I would run along beside her playfully nip her ear. That changed. One hazy morning we fell asleep by the brooke. While we were sleeping white men tied rope around our necks and pulled us to a horse trailer. I woke up and nudged my sister. My sister awoke and neighed.

"Where are we?" she neighed.

"I don't know." I answered.

The only thing I knew was  that we weren't by the brooke. I looked around. There wasn't any crisp apples or any hay. The old barn we slept in before was cozier than this. Well soon we would find out where we were.

Hope you liked it! I will post more as soon as I get more replies angel

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team