General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

Do you, the STACKS people, want more issues???
Yeah! Totally! 63%  63%  [ 5 ]
Umm... sort of 25%  25%  [ 2 ]
No. I don't like this magazine. 13%  13%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 8
 Hot Topic
new

Wed May 30, 2012 5:47 pm
Welcome to Hot Topic- the online magazine for STACKers MODERATERS ARE LEAVING THEIR BOARDS! Yes, it IS sad. A few moderators are leaving. My question is: Are more leaving? You, the people on the stacks, can answer that. THIS... or THAT...? 1:Fire or Ice? 2:Food or Water? 3:Hello or Goodbye? 4:No TV or No Cell Phones? 5:Dogs or Cats? 6:Before or After? 7:Panda or Penguin? DISSCUSIONS ON THE STACKS 1D fever! On the Home page of the STACKS, you will see a pop-up that says 'Are you a Directioner?' (Yes, I am, but anyway...) Sonja C. posted the quiz on April 24, 2012. It asks Q's about the boys, and at the end, Sonja says if you know these in like, one second, you are a legend! (I totally agree! Sonja, now I see I'm a BIG Directioner!!!) SHOUT OUTS: from me to all Moderators: You are such amazing people to control the STACKS message boards! You can like, delete a message with a click of a mouse!!! I look up to all of you, and I wish to be a moderator, too!!!!!- penguinpurple73 <3's the moderators! I am also accepting appliants for Assistant Editor, Shout-Out Taker, Club Finder-Outer, This...or ...That writer, and Blogger. Tell me if you want to be Assistant Editor. If you want to be anything else, submit your writing as if you had that job. If you get the job, you submit writing on the last issue, and my Assistant Editor and I 'edit' it and post it in our next issue. Thank you very much.

Re: Hot Topic
rookie_visitor

Sat Jun 16, 2012 7:55 pm
first of all um ice, food, hello, no TV, dogs, before, panda oh and I'm a big directioner actually I wrote a fanfic about them if they post it it would mean a lot if you could check it out and I think you should make another one of these From tachi

Re: Hot Topic
new

Sat Jul 19, 2014 10:16 pm

First of all:

1: Ice-I love it! 2: Water-You can live longer without food. 3: Hello-I hate to say goodbye. 4: No TV-I don't watch it. 5: DOGS!!!-I love them! Plus, where would my dog be if I chose cats? 6: Before-You never know what after is during before. 7: PANDA!-They are so cute! My shirt has one on it.

Second of all:

I don't like 1D!

Third of all:

I have a Shout-Out!:

To all the moderators: Thank you so much! You guys all make these boards. I don't know where we'd be without you! I look up to you and hope to be one some day! ~angelbear188

Bye!

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team