Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 How Can we save the enviroment
new

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:52 pm
Saving the environment, will not be an easy or quick task. It will take billions of government spending and many years to fix the problems that our species has caused since the start of the industrial revolution over a hundred years ago. Though the question is, what will it take? This is the question that we must answer. I will try and answer this question in my idea on how to save the environment For too long now I believe that our government system has been bullied and pushed around by that of the big Wall Street corporations. Our government is simply a puppet, a puppet that controls us. We need to first take a stand, We must stand up and say “Stop abiding by the 1%!”. We are the 99%. We are the voters that put people in power and we can take them out. The corporations know this and try and control us. They know that we have the power. They may have 90% of the wealth. But we have the vote. After a government systems have been fixed and a real leader like that of Vladimir Putin has been elected we can begin to give the wealth back to the people. The working class people. We can then, but only then focus on the environment. First we must maximise green energy using the profits from government owned companies that were nationalised in the people’s revolution as said above. We must increase all potential of green energy. Then we can work to decrease fossil fuels and ultimately revolution to put more cash in my.. .Wait I mean our pockets, our people’s pockets

Re: How Can we save the enviroment
new

Thu Nov 08, 2012 3:33 am
Welcome to the STACKS, chasingcooking12! I hope you like it on here, and make sure you follow the rules at the top, or your message will disappear into a black hole forever...BWAHAHAHAHA!!! :lol: You're right about the environment.

new

Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:39 pm
aquacat586, I merely stated my views. I haven't seen any rules against on what I posted. Also I didn't know Cats liked water :P

new

Sun Nov 18, 2012 8:13 pm
That's very well written and I definitely agree with what you said

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team