Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL #1 REVEIW
new

Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:59 am

HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL-CAN YOU GET AN F IN LUNCH WAS VERY WELL WRITTEN PEICE OF ART. I WISH THE BOOK COULD HAVE BEEN LONGER. BUT I DO LIKE THE WAY JENNY AND ADDY DIDN'T BECOME FRIENDS IN THE END. I'M NOT CRUEL I JUST LIKE THE WAY IT DIDN'T FOLLOW THE COOKIE CUTTER IMAGE WHERE THE EX-BFFS MAKE UP AND LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER. I THINK IT IS REALLY LIKE A MIDDLE SCHOOL EXPERIENCE. AFTER ALL KLOE SEEMS REALLY COOL, I THINK THE  WHOLE TWINS THING WAS OVERDOING IT A BIT. AND THE PRANK WAS A LITTLE OBVIOUS. POST UR COMMENTS I'D LOVE TO HEAR WHAT Y'ALL HAVE 2 SAY :)

GIGGLYDRAMA6heartkiss

Re: HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL #1 REVEIW
new

Thu May 24, 2012 7:38 pm
How i survived Middle school is a very awesome book i think because i have read a lot of awesome expercts!

new

Fri Jun 22, 2012 3:37 pm
Is how i survived midddle school like dear dumb diary because i liked all the dear dumb diary series and i am going in to middle school this fall

new

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:06 am
Nancy Krulik is an awesome author, and I started off reading her Katie Kazoo Switcheroo series at age six and read How I Survived Middle School a couple of years ago. I really liked the books, and it was definately realistic :-). I wish they were longer, as previously said, and I think the books were a bit slow. -Abby I s u p p o r t the ★★★BE NICE MOVEMENT!★★★ C o p y and p a s t e this to your s i g n o f f to show your s u p p o r t. I love animals reading writing ice skating and skiing! My motto: "Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." -Dr. Seuss

new

Sat Apr 06, 2013 4:31 pm
This book was a very good buck and think and one going into middle school should read it!

new

Sat May 25, 2013 11:36 am
I think it is a great help with people who need advice.in middle school and it helped me get through my first year.in middle school.

new

Sun Oct 20, 2013 5:43 pm
DUDE HOW I SURVIVED MIDDLE SCHOOL SERIES IS SO AWESOME I CANT GET ENOUGH OF IT!!!! THE SERIES IS MY ABSOLUTE FAV AND I JUST LOVE HOW THEY GIVE YOU TIPS ITS DEFINITELY HELPING ME SURVIVE MIDDLE SCHOOL!!<3

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:25 pm
I love the How I survived Middle School Series because Nancy Krulik is a great author!

new

Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:57 pm
where can i get how i survied middle school can i get it a barnes and noble.

new

Sat May 10, 2014 6:17 am
I almost bought my big sister that book at my book fair. I didn't know if she would like it, though. It's nice to see that it has gotten such great reviews. I read the Katie Kazoo series so I can't wait to read "How I Survived Middle School" next year in first grade. I am supposed to be skipping first grade but I decided to wait and skip second grade instead. What grade level is this book? P.S. My mom types for me because I am really bad at it right now

new

Tue Aug 12, 2014 12:56 pm

I'd like to read these two books! Can I get them in Barnes&Noble?

- Passion

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team