Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

Do you have the same problem?
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!! 100%  100%  [ 4 ]
No 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 How long does it take for the moditor to check my tread?
new

Fri Apr 01, 2016 10:26 pm

I know it says 24 hours to check it, but it not showing up on this board!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HELP ME sadfrowncrying!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: How long does it take for the moditor to check my tread?

Thu Apr 07, 2016 2:20 pm

Hello ghostwolf1798, 

I'm SO sorry for the delay in getting your posts up! The backlogged messages have all been approved and everything should be running smoothly again! 

For future reference, the Write It boards do take more than 24 hours for messages to be approved. It can take up to three days for a message to be posted, but usually no longer. What you just experienced was out of the ordinary and very rarely happens. 

Looking forward to seeing more of your posts on the Write It boards!

Best, 

Write It Mod (Bronwen)

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team