General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  

read the article then answer: how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
Poll ended at Thu Jan 16, 2014 5:53 pm
what is chucking? 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
i know! (and will comment the answer) 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
i don't know 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
can i hug bob? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
wait, what? 18%  18%  [ 2 ]
this story is stupid 27%  27%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 11
 how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?

Wed Jan 16, 2013 5:53 pm
once there was a guy named bob. he was not a guy... he was a ...WOODCHUCK!!! one day as little bobby's mom sent him to school bob horrified to see, a group of regular children making fun of him.their taunting rhyme went as follows: "how much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?" Bob was immediately maddened, snarling (as only woodchucks can do best) he runs toward the group of children, his eyes reddening, his heart thumping. seeing this outbreak, the children let out a loud scream and run toward the playground equipment. Of coarse though, knowing that woodchucks are excellent climbers, bob has no trouble reaching them. when he realizes (just before biting the smallest child's ankle, that they were not taunting hem, the were simply asking an easy question. so, bob begins...chucking wood.

Re: how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 3:40 pm
COMPLICATED!! but funny, though.

.✿✿.
Hermione:
Now if you two don't mind,
I'm going to bed before either of you come up with
a
nother clever idea to get us all killed-
Or worse, expelled!
Ron:
She needs to sort out her priorities!