General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  
 How to be popular

Sat Sep 30, 2006 8:24 am
All steph wants is to be popular, but in the state of popularity she looses both of her freinds Whats next?

Re: How to be popular
special_guest

Mon Oct 02, 2006 9:40 pm
Don't be cliche. So far, this plot line sounds like about any one of a hundred Disney channel movies/shows I've seen. But don't let that be a discouragement - it's just a warning. I'm sure a good writer could make that plot interesting. So if this is a project you're working on, go into it with your eyes open. That is, determine to lend this much-used topic a new angle, a uniqueness that only you can give.

What next? Well, maybe Steph should lose one of those friends permanently, to show that there are consequences to our stupid actions. The other one should probably forgive her... how this happens is totally up to you.

If you do end up writing this, I'd love to see it!

Jessica

Wed Oct 04, 2006 7:08 am
Dont worry this isnt my book. My book is a school story. This is by Meg Cabot.DONT WORRY!

regular_visitor

Sun Nov 05, 2006 7:36 pm
Whew!

Wed Jan 03, 2007 8:48 pm
Popularity is everything! and you can quote me.
-funkdogchikmag

new

Sun May 01, 2016 11:33 pm

hmmm

new

Thu May 26, 2016 2:52 pm

And in the midst of it all, a group of boys start teasing her because she lost her friends, saying things like, "Now who's popular?" and "Will you ever be popular-oh! That's right...you're not!"

I hope this idea helps you!

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team