Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 11 posts ] Average score:  
 **Hufflepuff House Thread!**
new

Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:14 am

Hufflepuff House

These belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just and loyal.”

-Sorting Hat, The Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling

(Elise, do you mind floating this? Thanks!)

Welcome to the Hufflepuff House Thread! You were selected by the sorting hat to be in this house because you are kind, hardworking and loyal! Have a wonderful time on this thread talking, Role Playing and being TOTALLY AWESOME HUFFLEPUFFS! Here are a few things that you should do if you are reading this thread for the first time!

-Introduce yourself! Make sure to say hi to your fellow Hufflepuffs! No personal information though!

-Find out who your head of house is at this moment in time! They will be doing most of the organizing for your house!

-Read the thread titled '**Mega Harry Potter RP/Virtual Wizarding World has Started! Click here!**' for all of you FAQ!

Make sure to check back regularly for messages from your head of house, and me [Skyelark Moon]!

Have a fun time on this thread for talking with your fellow Hufflepuffs!

(Head of house for the time being, make sure to visit the thread titled **Mega HP RP: Head of Houses, look here! [iloveharrypotter009, Twinktoes87 and SecretStrawberry!]**

I can't wait to see how this is going to go!

-Skyelark Moon

**If you have signed up and you HAVE NOT finished the series, I would recommend not participating in this until you have finished the series! There might be a few spoilers floating around in it, and it would be terrible if you read a major spoiler! You can participate at anytime though, it is just a small caution! Thanks!**

Re: **Hufflepuff House Thread!**
rookie_visitor

Wed Jan 18, 2012 11:49 pm

*I am not signing up to be a Hufflepuff* Hufflepuffs, report to charms class to earn some POINTS!

regular_contributor

Fri Jan 20, 2012 9:47 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm Christina, (Or 'Stina wink) and I'm the Hufflepuff Head of House! I'm really excited for this, and thank everyone who voted me as head of house! I can't wait until this starts up! If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or Skyelark Moon, the creator of the virtual Hogwarts!

We're going to have a lot of fun! :D

~ Christina

new

Tue Jan 24, 2012 5:40 pm

Hi!

I'm Turqoiseboggart2 and I'm new to the stacks! I have read all of the Harry Potter books (they're my favourite!!!!! heart) and seen all the movies (Deathly Hallows prt. 2 and the Goblet of Fire are my favourites!!!! heart):)

I'm a proud Hufflepuff and can't wait to meet all off you!!

-Turqoise

Hufflepuff House

These belong in Hufflepuff, where they are just and loyal.”

-Sorting Hat, The Philosopher's Stone by JK Rowling

contributor

Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:45 pm
Is it too late to bump this? :)
~Elphie♥

new

Sun Sep 29, 2013 5:57 pm
I'd love to join this!
~Songbird49 :razz:

new

Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:23 pm
Hey! I LOVE Hufflepuffs, and have taken tons of quizzes and ended up being one. But i cant find the quiz that you made for it. :( Can I join anyway?

new

Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:26 pm
Before I was sorted I was like, if I get Hufflepuff I might die! But I ended up becoming Hufflepuff!!! I was pretty upset until I was told Hufflepuffs were the most caring, kind, and loyal. I thought about this for a while. I finally decided this was true. NOW IM A PROUD HUFFLEPUFF!!!

new

Sat Dec 28, 2013 4:54 pm
Skyelark, you should definitely start this thing up again! Could you? Please? I'd join it! Pretty please?
~Songbird49

new

Sun Mar 09, 2014 10:46 pm
Umm.. Hi.. I'm horsecow39. I'm really shy, kind, and I REALLY like stuffed animals, horses, farms, Ron Weasley, animals, and My Little Pony. My favorite ponies are Applejack and Fluttershy.

new

Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:32 pm

Hello! I'm Rabbitsunshine48 an I am a proud Hufflepuff!!!!!!!smiley

[ 11 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team