Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  
 Hunger Games Book Review
new

Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:48 am

"A violent, jarring, speed-rap of a novel that generates nearly constant suspense.....I couldn't stop reading."  - Stephen King, Entertainment Weekly

"I was so obsessed with this book....The Hunger Games is amazing."   -Stephenie Meyer, author of the Twilight saga

"Brilliantly plotted and perfectly paced."  -John Green, The New York Times Book Review

Well it looks like a lot of important people love this book. For those of you who loved the Twilight saga well looks like your favorite author loves this book! my personal review is this......

"This book has a perfect balance of suspense and action and never has a boring part. Be sure when you start to read this book that you have a lot of time because you will not want to put it down, trust me. Once you start this book you will want to read the next 2 books and even after that you will read them all the time. Trust me I know I own all three books and I read them all the time!"

Well now you know what I think of the book. Why not you tell me I would really like to know maybe I will use what you think for another book review. Maybe people will read your opinions and want to read this book series even more! Please tell me your opinions!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team