General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Hunger Games Movie!

Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:16 pm

Hey Ya!

this has got some spoiler alerts in it from Catching Fire!!!!

I am SOOOO excited for the Hunger Games movie!! I can not wait. What about you guys? I'm really excited for Catching Fire too. Who do you think will play Finnick?? I'm really not sure who should play him. Maybe Luke from Percy Jackosn? What about Mags? I'm thinking Betty White or Maggie Smith. Enobaria? i was thinking Olivia Wilde. And Johanna? i really have no idea. What about Beetee and Wirus? Jeremy Irons might be good for Beetee. that's a strech though.

Tell me what you think!!

Re: Hunger Games Movie!
new

Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:57 pm

I just saw the Hunger games! It was awesome! As for Catching Fire I think Betty White for Mags,Emily Munns for Johanna,and Olivia Wilde, and  Christopher Plummer for Beetee. Those would be my choices. 

Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm

heyyyi seen them to soo good yea

new

Sat May 26, 2012 2:00 pm
ive read all three!! there awsome im so absessed with them cant wait till the next 2 movies come out

new

Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:05 pm

This Movie is Awsome I love how they tryed to kept it really close to the book. smiley

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team