General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 hunger games
new

Sun May 26, 2013 8:29 pm
these books are very emotional.i cant wait until the movie catching fire! HAPPY HUNGER GAMES!!!AND MAY THE ODDS BE IN YOUR FAVOR![I THINK IT GOES LIKE THAT]

Re: hunger games
new

Thu May 30, 2013 2:53 pm
it goes ' and may the odds be ever in your favor' ;)

new

Fri May 31, 2013 3:41 pm
Dude i love the hunger games and yes cant wait til catching fire comes out

new

Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:14 pm
I only read the first book,I like to see the movie first then I read the book.I have the movie,It is really good.

new

Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:23 pm
i read them too and i think the first is the best then the second and the third was depressing. i wish i could watch the movies but by parents will never let me watch them(well, maybe when im 18)!!!!!!

Mon Jun 10, 2013 5:19 pm
164 days, 11 hours, 41 minutes and 35 seconds till cf comes out!!!!!
Kenzie

Peace, Kenzie who is overly obsessed with The Hunger Games

"It takes ten times as long to put yourself back together as it does to fall apart."~Finnick Odiar: Mockingjay.

"Remember, we're madly in love. So it's alright to kiss me whenever you feel like it."~Peeta Mellark:Catching Fire.

"You love me. Real or not real?" I tell him, "Real."~Peeta Mellark and Katniss Everdeen: Mockingjay.

"Thank you for your consideration."~Katniss Everdeen.
I support Katpee!!!!!!! Team Peeta Melark 4eva!!!!!!!!!

new

Mon Jun 24, 2013 5:08 pm
I've read all three books! I wish the series was ongoing... What if there were a fourth, fifth and sixth book?

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team