Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 31 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next

will you stop hunting
1.yes! 29%  29%  [ 18 ]
2.no! 16%  16%  [ 10 ]
3.i hate hunting 43%  43%  [ 27 ]
4.i luv hunting 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
Total votes : 63
 Hunting!!!
frequent_vsitor

Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:27 pm
heres a new topic:Hunting a close relative of mine goes hunting and theres like deer heads in the therter room and his kids are sad that he always goes hunting in the fall and please post ur suggestions to stop hunting and killing those poor helpless animals!! ARE YOU WITH ME??????? :o

Re: Hunting!!!
new

Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:58 pm
I think hunting is awful. I mean, if you're starving and you need food BAD, then that's one thing. But if you're just doing it for fun, that's awful. I mean, does anyone want to be killed "just because"? I don't, and neither do animals. What I find really upsetting is that some rich guys go to a hunting place and then they pay the hunting people to release animals just so the rich guys can kill them!EERGH! :x!

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

:lol: I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL! :lol:

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"'Nevermore', said the Raven, 'Nevermore!'" Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

new

Sun Aug 19, 2012 4:05 pm
I know like I agree with aquacat586 like it's okay If you're starving but just killing them for fun

frequent_vsitor

Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:50 am
come on guys!! help us stand up against hunting why kill innocent animals and hang 'em up in your house? COME ON GUYS WE CAN WORK TOGETHER TO GET RID OF HUNTING AND THINGS RUINING OUR WORLD!

new

Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:36 pm
We need it to survive,that's why I accept it. But the people that kill deer for the horns only,that is not ok. I understand we need to keep the population down,but they are mammals,like us. And last year my brother killed a rabbit with his b-b gun, and I thought he loved bunnies. The poor things :(

new

Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:56 pm
Well i chose i luv hunting cause i go hunting and i like it and i just want to stop it i am double minded!!!! so....I AM WITH RACINGBLUE3!!!! ~CUTEPUPPY78~FRIENDME! :D to be remembered for a 100 years you do not have to be a hundred years old just do something that the world will remeber you for a 100 years. :D

new

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:16 pm
Well....think about it this way peeps. Humans are at the top of the food chain, we were given the responsibility to take care of all of earth's animals but also to eat them. So if you're hunting just to kill animals and be cruel then that is wrong because that is not taking care of our responsibility. But if you hunt an animal and eat it then that is fine. Just don't waste.

contributor

Tue Oct 09, 2012 9:09 pm
People need food, guys, or else we'll have some health problems. You know, like death. So hunting's alright, as long as it's not for fun. ~Jared

regular_visitor

Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:57 pm
@lynxlaunching2--I completely disagree, sorry. :) See, I could probably go on and on about this subject; I am big on animal rights, and have been all my life. I have also been a vegetarian for about five years. But I'm going to keep it short. Yeah, people need food to live. Do you know how many foods there are in this world? There are thousands of choices. Besides packaged things, there are fruits and vegetables. For protien there are eggs and beans and nuts--all that good stuff. See? Our country could very well survive without meat. So I'm not even going to get into the hunting thing. If you insist upon eating meat, at least eat a hamburger. No one "needs" dear meat, unless you're like starving or something.

..o♥Pearpearthe14th♥o..
"What would you do if you weren't afraid?"
..o♥♥o..

frequent_vsitor

Fri Oct 19, 2012 7:33 pm
it is great how you guys are supporting me and i am really happy that there are some people in this world that are against hunting! thankyou ( make sure to join the ANIMALS RIGHT club!)~brought to you by racingblue3 and earthrangers.com! :D

frequent_contributor

Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:20 am
I hate hunting but everyone around me loves it...

...♦ Twinktoes8...

Baby wanna be a queen

l   .

We all deserve better things

n  s  .  

~Greenback Boogie~

(ima robot)

new

Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:57 pm
EVERYONE NEEDS DEER MEAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Mon Jan 28, 2013 10:57 pm
I might not hunt but when you live in Kentucky or the south for that matter it's a way of life around here. If you get a 11-point buck your on the front page of the newspaper and yes people still read them! It isn't bad to hunt!

new

Sat Feb 23, 2013 12:34 am
i think hunting is ok if you are hunting for food, but killing poor animals for fun is just wrong. and if you just kill the animal and leave it there, then you are a terrible person.

new

Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:35 pm
I have mixed feelings about hunting. I mean ya, kill or be killed, but who whould almost wipe out a speciesfor fun?

new

Sat Mar 09, 2013 9:55 pm
I have mixed feelings about hunting. I can't really form a strong opinion. i mean, i guess it depends on what you hunt.

frequent_vsitor

Sat Mar 23, 2013 9:59 pm
Hunting is wrong if you are doing it for fun and you aren't eating what you kill. If you are starving and you need the food or if you are going to eat it.

new

Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:29 am
Why would you kill something just for fun? It is so heartless and cruel thing to do. I can't stand it:(

new

Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:08 pm
I totally agree. my mom grew up in Texas and her brother and dad went off shooting poor animals all the time, and they didn't even eat them sometimes. If you have a friend that does that, tell em' your reasons why they should stop, and try to cut meat off your grocery list, too.

new

Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:17 pm
Hunting is a sport but we put good use to the animals we hunt. Not just let it waste. None of the animals are poor. Sometimes deer population gets to high then you HAVE to hunt them. I would kill squirrels any day. They steal our apples xD.

new

Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm
hunting deer i think is totally fine i mean a relative of mine has 100 acres of land JUST FOUR DEER !!! and hunts on it !! that is fine i think :)

new

Thu May 30, 2013 4:22 am
I don't think we should stop hunting. It keeps the animal population under control. We would be overrun by deer if we didn't hunt! People have hunted since ancient times to survive and to stop overpopulation. I do think that if an animal is endangered we shouldn't hunt it.

new

Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:52 pm
For those that think hunting is terrible... you are completely misled. Hunting, is a natural part of human instinct. It's the circle of life. There are many restrictions on hunters to make sure they aren't hunting the wrong species of animals or too many of a certain species. Hunting is a good and respectful sport.

new

Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:18 pm
I have alot of friend that hunt. Most of them use the meat for food, and some of them use the animal for taxidermy. To them that is how the get their funds for their family. For people that just hunt and don't even use the animal are killers.

frequent_contributor

Tue Jun 11, 2013 12:20 am
I don't think hunting is necessary unless it's your source of food or income... although so many people around me would disagree. I don't like the idea of using it as a sport because humans shouldn't be encouraged to kill things just for fun... although if it's an invasive species that is ruining the natural habitat of other animals then I think that is an appropriate time to hunt since they shouldn't be there in the first place.

...♦ Twinktoes8...

Baby wanna be a queen

l   .

We all deserve better things

n  s  .  

~Greenback Boogie~

(ima robot)

[ 31 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team