General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  

What should I do and do you want to be in my book?
Poll ended at Wed Jan 18, 2017 1:53 pm
Part one 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
A. A girls diary 44%  44%  [ 7 ]
B. A dog story 13%  13%  [ 2 ]
C. A dude story 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Part two 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Yes I want to be in your book 38%  38%  [ 6 ]
No I do not want to be in your book 6%  6%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 16
 I have some questions about writing book.
new

Wed Nov 09, 2016 1:53 pm

I am writing a book and I have no idea what to write about.  I want to write about ethier 

1. A girls diray

2. A dog story

3. A dude story 

Also how would I start?  PLease help me in the polls.  I need some help very badly and please, answer fast.   

Thanks in advanced!  I am so happy for all of your help and hope to hear from you.  

P.S if you want to be in the book pick yes on the polls.

Re: I have some questions about writing book.
new

Wed Dec 07, 2016 10:52 pm

I think you should write a girl's diary, that would be kinda interesting, maybe like instead of chapters there are dates and each day the girl puts something in her diary. Like maybe the book could be inspirational and shows other people go through hard times too. smiley

Re: I have some questions about writing book.
new

Fri Feb 24, 2017 1:52 am

Yeah, I like the diary idea too, like I was thinking a girl find's her great grandma's diary, when she was a little girl, and it inspires her to write her own, and the chapters are like one chapter is her, one is her grandma, and so on and on

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team