Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 13 posts ] Average score:  
 I Love Homeschooling!
rookie_visitor

Mon Nov 01, 2010 4:46 pm

My name is Bella, and I'm a third grade drop out. I used to like school because it was fun. Now I cry at the mere thought of going back to that awful place.

School was fun in preschool to first grade because we did alot of art projects and played games.The teachers were fun and exciting.We didn't have much homework and student were not judged for every mistake.

I homeschooled for second grade, but we did alot of moving around so it wasn't much fun. I begged my mom to send me to third grade. I thought I was going to have fun, but I was wrong.

First of all, a boy on my bus kicked me out of my seat. Gym was way too hard, and I was forced to participate even though I couldn't breath and tipped over after running. We only had art class on Mondays, and I didn't like music class.

Now I am a proud homeschooler! We have lots of fun at home. I can choose what kind of work I want do. I can be as loud and crazy as I want, and I don't get in trouble. Most of all, I get to spend more time with my family.

Message Edited by Write_It_Moderator on 11-01-2010 06:57 PM

Re: I Love Homeschooling!
frequent_contributor

Mon Nov 01, 2010 11:25 pm
Awesome, good for you. :D I personally have been a public school kid my entire life, but it sounds like elementary school was a lot more fun in my district than in yours. In PE, we only ever played games like foursquare and kickball, and we had art class every other day.

~Cavy

KIRA AND TWINKS!!!!!!!! WIA WRITERS OF THE YEAR!!!!!!!!!!

N/A

Wed Nov 03, 2010 7:26 pm
     :smileyhappy: I've never been homeschooled before, but it seems like it's pretty cool!!! :smileyhappy:
                Everyone deserves to cry.
               WE MISS YOU, CRAZYNACHOS!
              "80% of girls at least age 12 have a boyfriend. If you are part of the 20% that doesn't have a boyfriend at least age 12, copy and paste this to your sign-off."

-Teresa

regular_contributor

Sat Jan 29, 2011 1:41 pm
Yeah!
HOMESCHOOL ROCKS!
*dances*
Oh yeah!
I'm homeschooled if you didn't guess.:smileytongue:

~Tatiana~

visitor

Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:06 pm
I don't do homeschooling. It makes me cry to think of being stuck in my house all day long. School is my only escape. I actually enjoy school.

frequent_vsitor

Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:58 pm
My name is Bella i'm in 3rd grade

Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:18 pm
I went to school for Pre School,Kindergarden,and First Grade.From 2nd grade on,I was HOMESCHOOLED.I'm gonna do 5th grade now.My dad schools me.Why? My mom died Why? I don't wanna say.

Alberta

contributor

Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:35 am
Two of my best friends are homeschooled, and I really want to be.

Post This To Your Sign-Off If You Want The Baby-Sitters Club Board and Allie Finkle Board Back! We Need All The Help We Can Get!
Keep The Boards Out of the Garbage!  Copy And Paste This To Your Signature To Show Your Support!
Copy & Paste This To Your Sign-off If You Want The Boards That Will Be Taken From Us Remaining With Us.
We Want Our Boards Back!  Copy-and-Paste This To Your Signature If Your Boards Were Archived... and You Want Them Back! 

regular_contributor

Sat Sep 10, 2011 2:42 pm
i'm homeshooled i'm in 12th grade :)

new

Tue Jan 29, 2013 9:49 pm
(ianswerit) I AGREE WITH. I WAS BULLIED BEFORE. SO, NOW I HOMESCHOOLED. FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Sat Mar 30, 2013 1:01 am
I was homeschooled for one grade, when we were moving, and now I'm in Magnet school. Isn't homeschooling so awesome?!!!

new

Fri Sep 19, 2014 9:19 pm

I'm homeschooled too! GO homeschoolers!

new

Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:45 pm

Hi I am homeschooled too I was homeschooled ever scine I was a baby my mom always taught me but when I was in thrid grade I went to (...) Charter School and I am still there right now mabe you could tell your mom about it and you can enroll into my school!laugh

[ 13 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team