General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 I'm BACK!! (Novel writing month)
regular_visitor

Sat Oct 15, 2011 3:16 pm
HI!! I haven't been on in a while. Summer was VERY busy (FF, anyone?).  I've come back to anounce November, Novel writing month!! My mom and i are going to try and write a 'story' in just 1 month. My book is a Sequel to Mystery (which i finished, just forgot to post them here, LOL) called, Reality Twist. So keep your eyes open for that if you like Fantasy/Science Fiction novels!

-----
"They say you can't grow grass and flowers in Midgar. But for some reason, they have no trouble growing here. I love it here." --Aeris

Despair: To be forgotten is a fate worse than death.

Arrogance: The only dependable thing about the future is uncertainty.

Go anti biebers

Re: I'm BACK!! (Novel writing month)
new

Tue May 13, 2014 1:53 pm
Hi,I'm here new student waiting to learn more of messageboards and writing month who could guide me hope it's you.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team