Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 19 posts ] Average score:  
 I'm Bored soooo............. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF....????
regular_visitor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:44 am
Hey everyone.
As the subject says, I'm terribly bored so here's a good game of WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF!

What would you do if:
1- It rained money?
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END?

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you?
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror?
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST?
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that?
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?

Plz reply and friend me!

Re: I'm Bored soooo............. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF....????
regular_contributor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:48 pm
Good questions! ;)

1- It rained money? take as much as I could! :P
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? tell everyone "I told you so!" and look out for aliens coming ;)
3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? run!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? well, I`d feel honoured ;)
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? enter the next contest!
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that? sigh. Oh well, at least I`ve got more time since I got up early
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?  prank my enemy back with my second best friend!

regular_contributor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:16 pm
1. I'd be outside catching all of the
Money and storing it into my bank account :o
2. I doubt it's gonna end, so I probably won't do anything! :)
3. I'm homeschooled, so my moms my math teacher. So that'd be do weird! I'd probably freak out!
4. Do a performance for them!
5. I'd probably be sick to my stomach
6. I'd probably be embaressed!
7. Hmm. I have no idea!

I noticed you changed your

~Rachel

regular_contributor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:26 pm
Hmm....let's start...

1. It rained money? I would probably collect as much money as I can before it stops!
2. If the world didn't end? Haha, I don't believe in that garbage, even if unauspicious events are happening. I would watch the news and see all the reporters either cursing themselves for being gullible or laughing their heads off.
3. My math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of me? I would continue doing math and try to ignore the screams of terror.
4. Aliens came to Earth? Tell them to back off a sec, give me some privacy, and maybe show them around Earth (yeah the whole entire EARTH! HAHA, I would secretly call the...whoever...)
5. I ate 20 gallons of ice cream? I would argue a lot and probably take a VERY LONG jog.
6. Went to school and it was a holiday? Curse myself and walk home since my ride would've left, and I don't have a cell phone.
7. Pranked by my best friend and worst enemy together? Leave the scene and them.

regular_contributor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:34 pm
Great idea, Aqualadybug7!

_aqualadybug7_ wrote:
Hey everyone.
As the subject says, I'm terribly bored so here's a good game of WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF!

What would you do if:
1- It rained money? I would collect most of it, donate some to charity, and keep some!
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? Jump up and down!

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? Scream then eat a taco, then scream again!
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? I would hug them and go like 'I KNEW YOU WERE ALWAYS THERE!'
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? Be pretty mad, that is a LOT of icecream, plus run around for like... 10 hours!
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that? Probably go home :D
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER? It sort of depends, if the friend knew that you didn't really like the other person, and decided to team up for a reason of revenge, probably just not be their friend anymore ;) Friends shouldn't do terrible things to eachother.

Plz reply and friend me!

°ºoº°ºo Skyelark Moon oº°º°
Word 12 240/45 000
"Unusually-and-exceedingly-peculiar-and-alltogether-quite-impossible-to-describe."
-Glinda, Wicked the Musical ?

regular_visitor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:05 pm
Cool questions!!!

What would you do if:
1- It rained money?: I would buy an ipod, duh! :)
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END?: It's not gonna, so I would just go about my life as I always do I guess.

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you?: I'm homeshooled, so I don't really have a teacher. I'm kinda my own math teacher, I guess you could say. So I'd probably be sort of mad, because I don't exactly want to live my life as a werewolf.
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror?: I'd be a SUPERSTAR then!!! Yay!
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST?: I'd sue the ice-cream contest people! That's a LOT of ice-cream!
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that?: I'd pretend that I knew it all along.
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?: I'd quit being friends with my so-called best friend.

Thanks. Your questions cured my boredom!

“What would you do if you weren’t afraid?”

-pearpearthe14th J a.k.a. Wildpelt

I love my cats!

regular_contributor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:23 pm
Cool :)

What would you do if:
1- It rained money? I would run outside as fast as l could and start collecting money!

2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? l would just keep living l guess. :P

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? l would hope that l wouldn't have to do any more math.

4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? l guess l would sing for them so they would leave. :D

5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? l wouldn't be able to look at another gallon of ice cream as long as l lived. :D
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that?
l don't think that would happen :D, but if it did, l would just have my mom take me home. :P

7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?

Well, l probably wouldn't be friends with her anymore.

Be nice to nerds. Chances are you will be working for them.

Good morning... I see the assassins have failed. ~Rachel~

Do you know what makes me smile? Facial muscles.

Yay!! You found the white text!! Congrats!!!

162% of people exaggerate, and 4 out of 3 people have trouble with fractions. Put this in your signoff if you don’t exaggerate or have trouble with fractions!

What are you doing down here? You should be looking at what I actually have to say. ~Rachel~

rookie_visitor

Fri Nov 11, 2011 9:37 pm
1- It rained money?
Answer: I'd collect and give to charity. "Money doesn't buy us happiness"-Jessie J.
2- Dec. 21, 2012 came and the world didn't end?
Answer: People can't predict the end of the world (duh!). I'd be happy, but maybe it can (just hope not. I'm still ten and I still didn't achieved my goals in life)
3- Your math teacher turned into a wolf in front of you?
Answer: I'd say "Teacher, can you turn into Taylor Lautner or Jacob Black from Twilight?"
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror?
Answer: If they like it, I'd ask them to get Jacob's actor (Taylor Lautner, from Twilight) to sing in my bedroom mirror to for a duet :)
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST?
Answer: I'd eat again, nobody cares!
Answer: I'd go home, being alone is horrible!
7-You got horriblypranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?
Answer: I don't have enemies (except for my gay cousin) and my best friends (I've got lots of best friends) wouldn't dare do that to me!
"You are impossible"Victoria from the movie,"The Young Victoria"

frequent_vsitor

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:07 am
What would you do if:
1- It rained money? I would run outside as fast as I could, with a bag, and get as much money as I possibly can!
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? I would be relieved, and keep living. Also, I think they are just sayin that to try to make people scared so people with think higher of them.

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? I would run out of the classroom, and go tell my principle.
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? I guess I would just sing for them so they would leave.:smileywink:
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? I would no be able to look at an Ice Cream carton for the rest of my life.
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that? If I had a cellphone, i would call my mom, and ask if she could take me home. If I didnt didn't one, I would just walk home.
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER? I wouldnt wouldn't her friend anymore.

You have been invited to the Virtual Thanksgiving Party on the Buzz Board!

Hosted by chattyaqua39!

There’ll be games and lots of fun!

Keep your eye out to see when the party thread has been approved!

Be there for a great time! J J J

--

e~Canada Lover~ e

regular_visitor

Sat Nov 12, 2011 1:58 am
1. It rained money? I"ll get money of course!
2. The world didn't end? I'll continue living and make a wish at 12:12

3. Werewolf? Haha, I"d like to say that me and my friends would kick some serious butt but I'd most likely run away
4. Aliens watching me sing? I'd stop singing
5. I LOST?? Oh well, at least I ate ice cream
6. i went to school on a holiday? I'd be so irritated at myself for waking up early
7. Prank by my bff and enemy. . . . .I don't know. I'd prank them back, with my bff and enemy's crush

regular_contributor

Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:58 am
1- It rained money?Report the police?I don't want money,I'm happy! :)
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END?No biggie,I don't believe in it~
3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you?Shout-''STUPEFY!''Haha,xDD.
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror?Bow and sing a good song for them.Haha.
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST?Aww,bad luck!Stamp my foot and go to the dentist.(I have fillings,two of 'em)
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that?Go back home jumping with joy and sadness!
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER?Siriusly,I don't know!It would make me so angry and TOOOOOOOOO MUCH SAD!

regular_contributor

Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:46 am
What would you do if:
1- It rained money?  I would get a huge bucket, or anything that I can find, and run out and collect as much money as I could.
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? I would be like, "TOLD YOU SO!" in front of all the people who said the world was going to end, then I would keep living my normal life.
3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? I would make a creeped out face, then move my desk towards the back of the class.
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? Record the whole scene with my camera, then fly with them back to the planet they came from and hope their leader can give me a record deal.
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? Force the judge to make me win and being hyper at the same time.
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that? Run around in the empty school and mess things up.
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER? Team up with my best friend's crush, another friend of ours, her brother/sister, etc. and play an even bigger prank on her.

regular_contributor

Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:52 pm
1- It rained money? Be like "this is weird..." then start catching it xP
2- Dec. 21st 2012 came and the world DIDN'T END? Be like "hahaha. cool. i knew ittttt."

3- Your math teacher turned into a werewolf in front of you? Umm...i would make sure i was awake? haha
4- Aliens came to Earth just to see you sing in front of your bedroom mirror? I would tell them to go away, i dont give private concerts xD
5- You ate 20 gallons of ice cream in a contest and you LOST? I would be mad. A very mad person with a stomachache...dont cross me! lol
6- You went to school and it turned out to be a holiday and you didn't know that? I would be relieved, and also kinda mad
7- You got horribly pranked by your best friend and worst enemy TOGETHER? I would be like "WHY?" and it depends on my bffs explaination, but i would probably forgive them.

rookie_visitor

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:35 pm
 I LOVE MINDLESS BEHAVIOR!  DOES ANY BODY LIKE THEM? IF U DO POST ON MY PAGE!

~MRS.RIGHT!

rookie_visitor

Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:37 pm
WHAT DO U DO IF YOUR HAMSTER BITES YOUR Face!

~bearbaseball72~

Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:47 pm
HI WAT IS UPP U NO IN THE SKY LOL IM SO FUNNY

rookie_visitor

Mon Dec 12, 2011 10:04 am
hey!last  night i had a good dream very! its all about.....

Re: I'm Bored soooo............. WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF....???
new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 9:19 pm

1- Take as much as I can.

2- I knew that wasn't true. Its almost 2 years after that day right now! Plus, I would be celebrating my grandpa's birthday anyway.

3- I'd tame it.

4- I'd punch 'em in the face!

5- I'd punch the winner in the face and eat more ice cream.

6- I'd walk inside if it was unlocked and write something on all the chalkboards in sloppy hand-writing.

7- I would punch both of them in the face and they would become the same level: My Worst Enemies.

I'm totally awesome!

Totally check out my messages when they are out!

The world won't end unless I die.
I'm that awesome.
If I die and the world ends as I die, in Heaven I will say, "I told you so."
Angelbear188

[ 19 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team