General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 I'm new!
new

Wed Aug 17, 2016 7:33 pm

Hey everybody! I created my account today and I'm a little lost, but I got here... Anybody love the I Survived Middle School series? I love them so much even though i finish them really quick... Currently on 4th book and can't put it down! I don't have a whole lot of friends, so add me if you want! yes

Re: I'm new!
new

Sun Sep 18, 2016 9:22 pm

hI, i'm new to I just started september 5  and i haven't figured out lots of things yet so can someone help!! 

Re: I'm new!
new

Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:04 pm

could someone please friend me. it seems no one is answering my add as a friend. i am sadsad

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team