Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 22 posts ] Average score:  
 I need Characters!
new

Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:31 am

Ok, so, I'm planning on writing a Harry Potter fanfic about a girl named Rachel Lockwood. When she first realizes that she can do magic (She's muggle-born), she can't wait to start. But, after a few weeks at Hogwarts, her wand isn't doing things as they're supposed to, like her spells backfiring onto herself and working for dark magic. With the help of her friend, she discovers that her wand has a curse, placed by the darkest wizard of the time. (Don't have a name yet.) They know that if he gets his hands on it, there could be big trouble, as the wand was cursed to serve him.

After getting a new wand, she sees that her old one was stolen. It had to be someone in Ravenclaw (she's in Ravenclaw), as it was in her bookbag. So there's obviously a traitor at Hogwarts...

So, I have the main character's name (Rachel Lockwood) and the best friend's (Alyssa Clarke). So here's where you come in. I need 4 Gryffindors (2 male, 2 female), 4 Hufflepuffs (2 male, 2 female), 4 Slytherins (2 male, 2 female), and 8 ravenclaws (4 male, 4 female. Here's the form:

Full Name:

Age/Year:

House:

Appearance:

Personality:

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?)

Dislikes:

Crush:

Other:

-Aquapuppy476

Re: I need Characters!
new

Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:37 am

This sounds interesting ;) Here's my form:

Full Name: Margaux Knapp

Age/Year: Age 13, Year 3

House: Ravenclaw

Appearance: Long golden-brunette hair, hazel eyes, freckles, big glasses, tall, long legs

Personality: Bright (obviously), quirky&awkward, introvert, quick wit, kind, great friend

Grades: A+'s in all classes/Outstandings on tests

Likes: She is Muggle-born, so obsessed with old rock, Youtube (especially Rhett and Link), writing, reading,and drawing

Dislikes: People who take advantage of poor situations, obnoxious people, "popular" crowds, Umbridge

Crush: Cedric Diggory

Other: This person is based TOTALLY off of me ;)

new

Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:40 pm

Full name: Gracie Callibi

Age/year: 11, first year

House: Gryffindor

Appearence: Long red wavy hair, the colors of her eyes change with her mood, freckes, tiny, slender

Personality: Sassy, brave, incredibly smart, empathetic, basicly partys on her own, talented, beautiful, proud to be different, whimsial at times

Grades: A+ in all classes/12 O's on OWL's

Likes: Pie, reading writing, pie, drawing, msuic, singing, pie, animals, beading, knitting, dancing, sewing, pie, pie, did I metion pie?

Dislikes: Pom-poms, people who use people, people who are cruel for no reason, Twiight, Edward Cullen, Sonic the Hedgehog and Friends(the fox is creepy. It looks like Swiper!)

Crush: Obsessing over Professer Longbottom or Neville Longbottom

Other: Blood status half-blood, pet chicken named Hendecagon (an eleven sided shape, changes her crush to Hagrid, this person is sounding SO like mecheeky

new

Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:00 pm

Name: Jayden Mary Karr

Age/year: 11, year 1

House: Slytherin

Appearance: Artifical blond hair, blue eyes, kind of plump, tall,

Personality: Thinks she's perfect, stupid, rude, dull, popular, untalented, thinks she's empathetic, thinks she is a wonderful artist and singer, ugly

Grades: D-'s in most classess and C+ in Potions

Likes: Singing, drawing, dancing, sqeezing unsuspecting animals, makeup, candy, food, 

Dislikes: Gracie Callibi, the headmaster, Mudbloods(that's what she calls them), people in any other house

Crush: Pretty much every boy in the school

Other: Pureblood, pet is a pink Pygmy Puff, this sound like my arch enemy from school, friends calls her Jayden Mary, even though Mary's her middle name

new

Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:10 pm

Full Name: Susan Lola Lynx

Age/Year: 11, year 1

House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: brown hair, brown eyes, tall for her age, doesn't smile much

Personality: extremely shy, kind, friendly, tries to be nice to everyone, innocent

Grades: B+ and A- most of the time

Likes: animals, especially ponies, horses, and unicorns and other animals like that, black and white movies

Dislikes: cruel/mean people

Crush: doesn't really have one yet, as she doesn't talk much, maybe Hugo Weasley

Other: muggleborn, has a pet tabby kitten, friends call her Doggie, at old school she was a great actress and artist, all the professors like her, based off of me, good at spelling and writing

new

Thu Sep 17, 2015 4:03 am

Full Name: Gemma Walker

Age/Year: 11/1st year

Appearance: long messy red hair down to her waist, brown eyes, pale skin, tall for her age, freckles near her nose

Personality: stubborn, brave, know-it-all, tomboyish

Grades: Os and Es in all subject except History of Magic, in which she gets Ps or Ds

Likes: cheetahs, books, wolves, writing, reading, Hogwarts.

Dislikes: Malfoy (Draco if Harry Potter and his friends are at school, Scorpius if they aren't), mean people, Slytherins, cruel people, people who strive to give other people a bad time just so people will like them, most boys. 

Crush: Gemma has never shown affection for anyone. 

Other: What year are Harry and his friends in in this? Are they even in this?, Gemma is half-blood (her father is pure-blood, her mother is Muggle-born).

regular_contributor

Mon Feb 29, 2016 1:48 am

Full Name: Guinevere (Gwen) Frances Stormblade

Age/Year: 11, first year

Appearance: Black hair, tan skin, brown eyes, 5'4, 109 lbs.

Personality: Dark, cold, brave, good friend, clever, mischevious, smart, creative, good learner, and a bit of a perfectionist. She is also sarcastic at times. 

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?) She's very smart for her age.

Likes: She loves hanging out with her friends, learning new things, reading, writing, mysteries, singing, etc.

Dislikes: She doesn't like girly-girl things and she's not a fan of dark magic, or even snooty people, and doesn't like it when she is wrong, or when she's made a mistake. She also doesn't like it when she has evidence on something and people don't believe her. 

Crush: Not yet

Other: Pureblood but could care less

Full Name: Hunter Jones

Age/Year: 17/ 7th year

Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 5'10, 140 lbs. 

Personality: He is very cold, sarcastic, brave, determined, smart, clever, and protective of his friends and family. 

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?) He's closer to being like Hermione then he is to Ron as far as grades go. 

Likes: He likes to hang out with his friends and likes it when they are safe, as well as singing, dancing, reading, writing, learning new things, etc.

Dislikes: He doesn't like dark magic, seeing his friends/family in danger, heavy metal, and he doesn't like people that use dark magic, though he will use it if he feels that his friends/family are in danger. 

Crush: His best friend, Alex.

Other: Pureblood but could care less about the status, has a mom named June (46) and May (10). He wants to be an Auror and knows that Alex wants to be one too, and wants to do whatever he can to keep the Wizarding World safe as well as his friends and family safe.

Full Name: Millie Summers

Age/Year: 12/ 2nd year

House: Hufflepuff

Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 4'11, 100 lbs. 

Personality: Smart, kind, loyal, generous, good friend, bubbly, sweet, gentle, creative. 

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?)  She's a lot like Hermione. 

Likes: Her friend and family, reading, writing, singing, dancing, drawing, playing music, etc.

Dislikes: Dark magic, when her friends and family are too protective, even though she knows that they have good reasons to be protective, seeing her friends and family being hurt, heavy metal, etc.

Crush: James Sirius Potter

Other: Pureblood but could care less, and gets along with Harry's friends and family. 

Full Name: Alexandra (Alex) Summers 

Age/Year: 17/7th

Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 5'4

Personality: Smart, cold, sarcastic, brave, determined, clever, sarcastic, creative, loyal, always puts others first. 

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?) Hermione and Alex are very similar when it comes to studying. 

Likes: She likes to know when her friends and family are safe as well as everyone else, singing, reading, writing, dancing, hanging out, etc. 

Dislikes: She dislikes a lot of Slytherins and traitors of different houses since she has somme friends in Ravenclaw and is definietely not a fan of heavy metal or people that like to practice dark magic and most likely work for someone like Voldemort. 

Crush: Hunter

Other: Pureblood but could care less and wants to be an Auror. Has a little sister named Millie and is protective of her. 

new

Mon Mar 28, 2016 12:49 pm

Full Name: Mandy Night

Age/Year: 11 / Year 2

House :Slytherin

Appearance: Long black wavy hair, dark brown eyes that look black, pale skin, short

Personality: Mean, claver, sweet, mystreusal, strange, taught, shy, smart, popular, thinks she is all that

Grades: She is more like Hermione

Likes: Reading, Poshions, magic, drawing, wrighting, poshion class, friends

Dislikes: People talking behind her back, poeple picking on her friends and people calling her names

Crush: Mark Shadow

Other: She is a hafe blood, She is relaed to Professer Snape

Full Name: Mark Shadow

Age/Year: 13 / Year 3

Appearance: Short dark brown hair, green eyes, tall, light tan

Personality: Nice, strange, friendly, outgoing, smart, hard worker

Grades: (In other words, do they work in school lke Hermione or Ron?) Like Hermione

Likes: Friends, Reading, his classes, hanging out, drawing

Dislikes: Being called names, seeing friends geting hart by being pick on

Crush: Mandy Night

Other: His a puer blood

new

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:28 pm

great idea!

Name: Samantha Corbunii

Age, year: 12; Second year

House: Gryffindoyr

Apperence: Golden brown hair, can get wavy but usaully straight, brown eyes, a bit tall, pale skin (unless its summer)

Personality: Friendly (too much for her own good) loyal, incredlibly smart though she doesn't show it, brave when needed, likes to play witty, good - natured pranks, talented with writing and singing, good at listening, can be hot tempered

Grades: A- through A+, esspecially in Charms and Defense against the Dark Arts

Likes: Writing, practicing magic, doing life threating things (I said she was smart, book smart, not wise smart) singing which she is very good at, playing pranks on fellow Gryffindoyrs, likes to be the leader in almost all things and when some life changing chance comes

Dislikes: People being made fun of for their blood status, the colors grey and brown (they're such boring colors) all former supporters of the death eaters, and all Slytherins (Oh come on, the Gryffindoyrs aren't all that perfect)  people who bully younger students,  inclosed spaces and Professor Malfoy, head of Slytherin house

Crush: William Scamander, Ravenclaw third year

Other: Pureblood status, which gives her some good castle cred, so she can get in with the Slytherins, then punch them in their snooty faces!!! (No offense to Sltyherin)

Weaknesses: As said before, inclosed spaces, being too friendly to certain people, when she gets complaments she can trust people to easily, but can also be quick to judge innocent charecters

Friends (Not J. K. Rowlings oringinal charecters, so correct me if the parentage is wrong!)
Rose Weasly, Julia Thomas, (Dean Thomas and Pavarti Patil) William and Wilburt Scamander (Luna Lovegood and one of the Scamanders) and Summer Longbottom (Hannah Abbot and Neville Longbottom)

new

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:30 pm

great idea!

Apperence: Golden brown hair, can get wavy but usaully straight, brown eyes, a bit tall, pale skin (unless its summer)

Personality: Friendly (too much for her own good) loyal, incredlibly smart though she doesn't show it, brave when needed, likes to play witty, good - natured pranks, talented with writing and singing, good at listening, can be hot tempered

Likes: Writing, practicing magic, doing life threating things (I said she was smart, book smart, not wise smart) singing which she is very good at, playing pranks on fellow Gryffindoyrs, likes to be the leader in almost all things and when some life changing chance comes

Dislikes: People being made fun of for their blood status, the colors grey and brown (they're such boring colors) all former supporters of the death eaters, and all Slytherins (Oh come on, the Gryffindoyrs aren't all that perfect)  people who bully younger students,  inclosed spaces and Professor Malfoy, head of Slytherin house

Other: Pureblood status, which gives her some good castle cred, so she can get in with the Slytherins, then punch them in their snooty faces!!! (No offense to Sltyherin)

Weaknesses: As said before, inclosed spaces, being too friendly to certain people, when she gets complaments she can trust people to easily, but can also be quick to judge innocent charecters

Friends (Not J. K. Rowlings oringinal charecters, so correct me if the parentage is wrong!)
Rose Weasly, Julia Thomas, (Dean Thomas and Pavarti Patil) William and Wilburt Scamander (Luna Lovegood and one of the Scamanders) and Summer Longbottom (Hannah Abbot and Neville Longbottom)

new

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:31 pm

Great idea!

new

Great idea!

new

Great idea!

new

Great idea!

new

Mon Mar 28, 2016 4:33 pm

Great idea!

new

Mon Jun 20, 2016 6:12 pm

cool. here we go.

Name: Carli Maver

Age 14 4th year

House: Slytherin

Apperence: Long legs and arms, tall, long straight black hair, tan, dark green eyes

Personality: Friendly too Slytherins and most Ravenclaws (not the main character, though, right?), plays quiditch

Grades: a natrual Hermione, all A+

Likes: Quiditch, books, hanging out, blue, black, hot pink, pranking(a natrual)

Dislikes: Muggle borns, shopping, and I'm not sure what else 

Crush: 14 year old Max Mathewws Slytherin

Other: Pureblood, 1 sibling, younger brother Matt (1st year)

Weakness: her parents Daniel and Ella Maver

Freinds: (all Slytherins same age) Cloe Keisher, Max Mathewws, Ryan Wayne, Trisha Zawting, 

Alex (girl) Delts

good idea 

new

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:33 pm

Male

Name: Jack Willow

Grades: He's just a little bit less smart than Hermione

Appearance: Deep brown hair, long as Ron's, a little taller than Harry was in his 3rd year.

Crush: Ravenclaw house, main character, Rachel 

Dislikes: Swimming, Dark Arts, Hufflepuffs, Slitherins.

Friends: Naomi Will, Helena Arminski, and Carlos Hink. 

new

Fri Jun 24, 2016 7:45 pm

Male, Griffindor, Likes outdoors, playing quittich, and staying out at night to explore. Dislikes Slitherins, and swimming. Crush is Rachel Lockwood's best friend. Enemy is Carli Maver. (Fight's in duels all the time.) Friends are Helena Arminski, Rachel Lockwood, Jack Willow, and his little brother. Name is Tom Kittle. Little brother name is William Kittle. Grades are WORSE than Ron's. Age is 12, in 2nd year. Little brother is in his first year, 11 years old. Little brother is in Ravenclaw, and hangs out with Rachel Lockwood. Appearence is: he is taller than harry ever was, even in his 7th year. He has shaggy blonde hair with trikes of light brown. His eyes are pure purple. The end

P.S.

Please make him and Rachel's best friend be a couple. Even for a just little while. And just so you know, in real life, he was be absolutely SO dreamy. Make it so that Rachel or her enemy be absolutely love him. Thank you! 

new

Sun Jul 10, 2016 3:26 am

Full Name: Emerald Hol Killiet

Age/Year: First Year

House: Slytherin (she wishes that she could go somewhere else)

Appearance: Brown hair, green eyes, wears a small black bracelet with a small emerald on it.

Personality: shy, non-social, tries to catch up on schoolwork a lot, but secretly, she wishes that she could hang out with Albus and the gang.

Grades: Gets A+s a lot, but she is very frazzled and busy.

Likes: The time when she gets trustworthy friends that don't bully.

Dislikes: Another Slytherin pulling her in a prank or something like that.

Crush: She doesn't have any until she's 16.

Other: She has a special affinity with Defense of the Dark Arts and Potions. Has a willow wand that's 13 inches long with dragon heartstring and very bendy.

-Dragoncrown485

new

Wed Jan 18, 2017 9:43 pm

Full Name: Ruby Gertrude Hoff 

Age/ Year: First Year

Appearance: Wavy red hair, Brown eyes, and sky blue nails.

Personality: Polite, kind, helpful, and honest.

Grades: Straight A Student

Dislikes: Vines (the plant), sharks, the color orange, and octopus (yes, people eat it).

Crush: None

Other: Her wand is 12 inches long, is made of willow/unicorn hair, and is very stiff. She is mentally gifted for her age and has a has a sister named Marie Julie Hoff who is in Hufflepuff third year.

new

Thu Feb 02, 2017 3:24 am

Full Name: Lilac Goldman

Age/Year: First year

House: Ravenclaw or Griffendor

Apperance: very long hasulnut hair, fair skin and blue eyes that look like they are violete

Personality: Polite, very Kind, pretty, smart,talented and  shy

Likes: Animals, plants,(loves nature) her freinds, magic,and  class

Grades: straght A student

dislikes: Dark magic, Bullies (but is often to shy to stand up to them) and literers.

Crush: your choice

other: Wand is 11 inches long maple wood with unicorn hair core and is flexible.

new

Tue Mar 14, 2017 3:18 am

Full name: lexa Jackson 

Age/year: 15/year 5

House: slytherin ( my house!)

Apperance: waist length sleek black hair, deep dark eyes, skinny, beautiful 

Likes: pulling mean pranks on people, her friends, (dark) magi

dislikes: mudbloods, Harry Potter, griffondors 

Grades: mostly Cs

Crush: Draco malfoy 

[ 22 posts ] Average score: