Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 I NEED FEEDBACK! This story is called "The Blue Bracelet."
new

Wed May 25, 2016 4:38 pm

Okay. So I'm going to post a story. I need LOTS OF OPINIONS because I need to know if I'm doing good.

I walked to the window and opened it. I had been studying for the past hour, and I gratefully breathed in the crisp evening air and felt the soft evening breeze blow on my face. I walked to my bed to take a nap, but I stopped when I laid eyes on my nightstand.

A sky blue orb was on my dresser. I picked it up, curious. As soon as my finger touched it, it morphed into a bracelet and tightened around my wrist. What was happening? As soon as it tightened fully around my wrist, a voice echoed in my head.

"Maria, choose your next destination." Then, the numbers 1, 2, 3, and 4 seemed to appear in my mind. I pondered it for a moment, then I seemed to approve the number 4.

As soon as that happened, I felt myself being lifted off the ground. Then I felt wind rushing past me as I saw blue rush past my field of vision. I was being taken somewhere.

But where?

Re: I NEED FEEDBACK! This story is called "The Blue Bracelet
new

Mon Jun 06, 2016 1:30 pm

OK, so its good so far. I would probaly give u a 3, and thats good! Maybe use more emotion and feeling. Don't keep saying walked to, say something like, I noticed a magnificent blue orb bracelet, lying on my dresser, just wanting to be taken. This made me curiosly creep over to it..... and so on. But good job! I like writing and seeing others enjoy writing! By, and plz check out my profile and posts on the Harry Potter Board!!!smileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmileysmiley

Re: I NEED FEEDBACK! This story is called "The Blue Bracelet
new

Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:09 am

Interesting. I once had an idea called: The Blue Ring

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team