General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 I need help with... everything here.
new

Sat Nov 23, 2013 10:09 pm
I'm sort of new so I need help around here. Making friends and entering contests.. I need help with those too. So if you have any info, just tell me. Thanks, pinkcupcake675

Re: I need help with... everything here.
new

Tue Nov 26, 2013 4:42 pm
i am a member since summer vacation,anyways to make friends you click of a person and on top of their picture there is a +sign saying friend. To enter a contest you can either go on the book & Authors thing and on the bottom it says "All book sites" Click on that and you can search for contests. Or u can click on pop-outs ON SCHOLASTIC ONLY, UNLESS U WANT A VIRUS.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team