General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

Do you like to read/write books? Then we have alot in commen!
Poll ended at Sun Jun 26, 2016 3:57 pm
Writing Books! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Reading Books! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Both! 100%  100%  [ 6 ]
Neither! 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
I Prefer Art. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 6
 I need insperation!
new

Wed Apr 27, 2016 3:57 pm

Hey Guys,

I LOVE LOVE LOVE to write books but I never know what to write about. So here's what I need you to do......

1. Leave suggestions for plots for books.

2. Leave suggestions for titles for books

3. Leave suggestions for characters for books ( with there name, personality, and hobbies )

Thanks so much! Be sure to check my poll here, on the general chat board, and on the novels board. Thanks again!

XOXOXOXO

-birdgown112

Re: I need insperation!
new

Sun May 15, 2016 3:50 am

Here is an idea for a book and two chracters in it.

So there was an age when mankind was protected. Thousands of people had powers. Then one day, a supervillian emerged from the dust and tried to destroy the superheroe's powers. He partly suceeded, because he didn't destroy them, but he mixed them up, making them completely useless.

One girl, I don't know her name, apperance, or hobby, but she has the ability that when she is too emotional, she turns into a tree. For example, she walks into school and sees her crush.

Tree.

The bad guys are chasing her, and as she rounds a corner, she realizes that they are catching up.

Tree.

Someone sneaks behind her and scares her.

"AAAA-" Tree.

Another girl, a complete gothic, has the ability to wave her hand and make rainbows in the air. I don't know her hobbies or her name.

I hope you use the characters and the storyline.

new

Thu May 19, 2016 1:35 am

I can totally relate - I love to write, but I never know what to write about, either.

Well, now I have written 5-6 stories (not published of course!) and I have some ideas for you.

1. Plot: Main character finds a [color you like] crystal gem behind her school during lunch and a message coming from it says that a kingdom from another world needs her help and she and 2 other girls are superheroes who will battle the villain who plots to steal the kingdom's throne.

2. Titles: The Red Crystal, [kingdom's name]'s gaurdians

3. Characters:

-Alina

-Pearl

-Bea

-Ariana

-Hope

-Faith

-Aura

-Iris

-Lilly

-Rose

Personality: 

Likes:- Books, music, friendship, adventure, kindness, helping, etc.

Dislikes:- Mean people, people changing themselves because they want to be popular, dumping friends for popular people, getting clumsy, her aunt, etc.

Hobbies:- Reading, biking, dancing, talking, etc.

Quote:- "Let me help you."

Hope you liked my suggestions!

new

Tue May 24, 2016 6:15 pm

Hello!

Reading and writing is my life! We DO have a lot in common!!!!!!

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team