General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 I need new characters!!!! HELP!!!
new

Tue Dec 29, 2015 2:17 pm

I want to write a new story, but I NEED NEW CHARACTERS!!!!!!!!!! I want my story to be about this girl, Scarlett's summer, but crazy, unnatural things happen to her. Things that wouldn't normally happen, but she doesn't have any idea WHY these things are happening until the end of the book. She has 3 fiends, 2 of which are girls, one is a creature, who actually turns out to be bad at the end of the book and another one is a boy. If you submit your ideas please include their name, age (ranging from 10-13), looks and attributes. PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!!!! 

Re: I need new characters!!!! HELP!!!
new

Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:51 pm

Awesome, Bubblybutterfly178! I would absolutely love to help you out with your story!

The first girl who is a friend: Jessica, 12 years old. She has blond hair and light skin complexion. Jessica also helps Scarlett along and always consoles her and helps her when Scarlett needs help.

The second girl who turns out to be bad at the end and who is a creature: Mae, and her age is around 13. You think she's a really cool friend - like Jessica, almost - but then she ends up betraying you, or becoming a bad guy.

The third, the boy who is also a friend: Jacob, also 13 years old. He is a very helpful boy, and, like Jessica, helps Scarlett out when needed. He has darkish (like around light brown) skin complexion.

If you need any more help with your story, please let me know. Don't forget a title for your story!

I hope you have fun with your story!

- Yellowcake168

Re: I need new characters!!!! HELP!!!
new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:10 pm

First girl could be 12 and her name could be Jenny

The next girl (who turns out to be bad at the end of the book) could be 13 and her name could be Madeline.

The boy could be 13 and his name could be James.

Hope you like it!

Pigcapital23smiley

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team