Fan Fiction

Announcements

Join the Cast!
We need your help to keep this board buzzing with creativity! Pitch in and help write a story set in the world of a book or series that you love. Just pick a role to play and break a leg. Who knows? This could lead to fame and fortune!

FOUR EASY STEPS TO STARDOM:
1: Read any thread below. (If there aren't any, submit your own — you could be the first to post!) That's the story so far. At the end of each mini-chapter, the author tells you which character goes next.
2: YOUR TURN!! Create/copy/refine your character's profile, update the story setting, continue the story action, then pass it on to the next character.
3: Check back every day to see how the story continues.
4: Go to #2 above (try a new character on for size!). Rinse and repeat.

When does the story end? It ends when the moderator adds a comment to a mini-chapter saying "END IT!"

Wanna start your OWN story? Cut and paste the profile below and start a new thread!

CHARACTER PROFILE (copy and paste to start your own story!):
My Character: Make this up, or use an existing character from a book.
Character Age: Ditto.
Setup: Who is this character and why is he/she here?
Description: What does your character look like right now? This can change throughout the story, if your character suddenly falls into a mud puddle or is splashed with purple paint. Stuff happens, right?
Mood: This can change every minute, as we all know.
Faves: Help us get to know the character with a list of loves.
Detests: Tells us some stuff your character CANNOT STAND.
Story Setting: Where are we right now?
Action!: Here we go — what's happening? Don't forget dialogue!
YOUR TURN, X!: (Pass the story over to another character.)
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 I would like some feedback on a story!
new

Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:20 pm

From the moderator- for mature audiences only:

The plot is a school in Japan that's been abandoned for a few days due to several deaths and accidents caused around the school. For example a castle like mansion used to exist before the school in 1832 and a mysterious murder caused to the daughter caused the family to move. Next in 1924 and little house no bigger than a average apartment was built.  The little girl who lived there got in a car crash ulimately leading to her death. After was in 1998 a larger house was built and the girl who lived there just vanished with out a trace and only some blood was left. In early 2010 the school was built a female club leader got sick really sick and it caused her death.FInally in 2017 another school girl met her fate while swimming. All of this leads up to Violet ( the girl with the most recent death) meets the other girls and keeps people from breaking into the school. ( All girls have names in this order Alva, Janie, Paris, Clarissa, and Violet and characters do have appearances and looks so thanks) Please give feedback in the comments!

Re: I would like some feedback on a story!
new

Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:08 pm

//@ghostangel635; If the story takes place in Japan, then, why does all of the characters have Western names? Shouldn't the students have Japanese names? I don't believe that Japan had Foreign Exchange programs in 1832.... Because, I know that prior to when they were forced by Americans into trading and maybe, it was sometime before the Meiji Restoration, Japan was isolated from the rest of the world, which developed quickly from the outside; especially, Europe and maybe China and the Middle East as well....//

-*Zirconia

Re: I would like some feedback on a story!
regular_contributor

Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:41 pm

It sounds cool. Like a ghost mystery type story. 

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team