Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 1 post ] Average score:  

So? What do you think? (Read the outline first)
A. It's good. 25%  25%  [ 1 ]
B. Mmm...I dunno. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
C. HAHA! It's HILARIOUS! 75%  75%  [ 3 ]
D. No thanks. I don't like it. 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 4
 Idea for a story. What do you think?
new

Thu May 12, 2016 5:59 pm

So this story doesn't have a name, but the idea of it is that there used to be people with superpowers. Then something happened, I don't know what, and the powers got all mixed up. So now people have powers that are completely useless.

For example, when a girl gets too emotional, she turns into a tree. She walks into school and she sees her crush.

Tree.

She is running from the bad guys, looks behind her, and discovers that they're catching up.

Tree.

Someone sneaks behind her and yells, "Boo!"

"AAAA!" Tree.

There's another person, probably another girl, that whenever she sings, she breaks windows, EVEN WINDOWS BRAND OF TABLET.wink

"WHY, OH WHY CANT I....."

Windows tablets stop working and there are sounds of cafeteria windows shattering.

And a boy has the power to be a mathematical genius at 1:00 to 2:00 in the morning.

Those are the people so far. Hope that the book is a good one!

[ 1 post ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team