General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  

What genre should my movie/book be?
Horror 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Fantasy 21%  21%  [ 5 ]
Suspense 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Mystery 13%  13%  [ 3 ]
Comedy (if a movie) 33%  33%  [ 8 ]
Musical (if movie) 17%  17%  [ 4 ]
Realistic 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Historical (if a book) 4%  4%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 24
 Ideas?

Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:04 pm
I'm going to write a movie/books and I need ideas? Anyone have any? Also, please vote what genre it should be, thanks!

Re: Ideas?
new

Fri Jun 29, 2012 12:38 pm
Write it about a girl/boy losing its parents and gets sent to orphanages all around the world. Then, someone adopts her and is a comedian that teaches her how to be really funny and to be a comedian! I hope you find this helpful!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:01 pm
you could write about a girl. and her parents leave to live somewhere else,and the girl knows they are never coming back and she learns to live on her own. girls name: samantha girls age:10 hope i helped

new

Mon Feb 04, 2013 2:38 am
Well you must have incredible ideas but you should not asking other people about there ideas and maybe they don't have the talents of you , but I'm just saying I'm not judging you just saying.

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team