Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 6 posts ] Average score:  

Are you going to help out with the fonts?
Poll ended at Wed Jun 18, 2014 4:00 pm
Yes. 33%  33%  [ 3 ]
Maybe. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
No. 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
I can't access the HTML Editor. Sorry! 22%  22%  [ 2 ]
I can't believe you just gave us a lecture on History and Dictators! 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
I can't believe you know about History and Dictators! 11%  11%  [ 1 ]
Total votes : 9
 If you cannot see the Text Editor, click here.
new

Sun Jun 08, 2014 4:00 pm

Alright, normally, I wouldn't ask anything out of you, humans.

But, I have something I want you to do for me.

Yes, me.

Now, here's the thing, there are fonts that I just adore, and I want to use them; but, their HTML doesn't work, last time I checked.

So, here's where you come in.

All you have to do is copy + paste the following code. 

<div> <font face = " "> Font </div> <br> <br> <div> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </div><br> <div> <b> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </b> </div> <br><div> <i> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </i> </div> <br> <div> <u> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </u></div> </font>

Where the " " marks and the word Font is, insert the following: 

Century

Century Gothic

Chiller

Copperplate Gothic Bold

Impact

Thank you, and have a nice day.

I am not telling you all what I need those fonts for. 

And yes, for the rest of us, when they do copy + paste and insert fonts, you may also use them. 

I'm not that selfish, nor am I a dictator who rules with an iron fist.

Or a dictator that holds a sickle in one hand and a hammer in the other.

Or one who tells everyone to do as I say and follow my own rules.

Or one who spreads propaganda and uses a secret police force against those who I persecute with my agenda which is filled with propaganda against another race.

Number one; Dictators are wrong.

Number two; If any of you catch on to the types of those dictators, then, Congratulations you humans must have paid attention in your History classes! 

Number three; My least favorite is the last type of dictator.

That guy ruled for a total of, at least, eight years and was a monster on society. 

Be careful about who you listen to humans, for they may be a dictator who wreaks havoc on your society in secret.

//And yes, I'm rather aware I just gave you a history lessons on dictators. Whoever guesses who those three are that I named gets a //I know my dictators and I listen to history badge// //

//And if you help out with the fonts, you get a //I helped out a supposed alien with fonts for the good of the whole badge// //

-*Zirconia

Re: If you cannot see the Text Editor, click here.
new

Sun Jun 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Century                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ                                                                                                                                                                                                           ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ                                                                                                                                                                                                          ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ                                                                                                                                                                                                            ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

new

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:08 pm

Will Century work on these boards? 

Let's find out and see....

Century

ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ

That's all you had to do....

-*Zirconia

new

Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:10 pm

And look, let's see if it's cousin can work....

Century Gothic

Ah, ha! 

Perfect. 

-*Zirconia

new

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:46 pm

<div> <font face = " Century Century Gothic Chiller Copperplate Gothic Bold Impact "> Font </div> <br> <br> <div> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </div><br> <div> <b> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </b> </div> <br><div> <i> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </i> </div> <br> <div> <u> ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ </u></div> </font>

new

Sat Jun 14, 2014 8:50 pm

How do you do it?

[ 6 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team