Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 42 posts ] Average score:  
 If you could bring one character to life...

Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:23 am

If you could bring one character from HP to life, and get to meet them, which one would you pick?  And why?

Re: If you could bring one character to life...
frequent_vsitor

Tue Mar 20, 2012 11:32 pm

fred or george they are sooooo funny

new

Wed Mar 21, 2012 1:21 am

Great question, Bluemonkey182!

To be honest, I would probably bring back Lupin, Sirius and James. I think that we didn't quite to get to know all of them-- especially their schooling days.

Skyelark Moon

"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."

--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander

Peace. Love. Music

Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:32 pm

I'd pick Hermione.  She is super smart so I think that we could be best friends.  I also would bring Lupin, Sirius, and James too.  I wouldn't bring back Fred or George because they would probably pull tons of pranks on me.  smiley

contributor

Thu Mar 22, 2012 4:40 pm

Since I like to say things nobody else did... Lavender Brown. She's a sweetie.

~Jared

new

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:38 pm

If I could bring one HP character to life it would be Cedric Digory because in the book  he sounds hot then in the movie they have Cedric be Robert Patison ! I think that they did a good job on him!I just want to kisshim!

frequent_vsitor

Tue Apr 03, 2012 12:54 pm

All the Mauraders, Snape, Dobby, Fred, hmmmm Lily and Regulus. 

~HB

Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:56 am

Dobby. He's so cute!!!!!

Maybe Fred and George. It's easy for me to relate to them.

new

Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:39 pm

i think i would bring........Hermione and dobby......and probably fred and george too! it's hard to decide i love them all J.k. rowling is great! smiley 

regular_visitor

Sun Apr 08, 2012 5:05 pm

Dobby. He's cute, and just plain funny!

Why do authors feel the need to kill of the most amazing characters in the last book. It doesn't make me want to read more, it just makes me really mad, and sad.

~arrowathena4

contributor

Mon Apr 09, 2012 12:25 pm

Harry Potter himself.

'Cuz then I'd get to tell everyone, "I met Harry Potter and got his autograph!"

~Lestria

new

Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:58 pm

@Lestria-- So true. :D

Skyelark Moon

"You see, I tired of constant fear, so I made a decision. Every day when I wake, I tell myself that it will be my last. If you are not trying to hold on to time, you are not so afraid of losing it."

--Suzanne Collins, Luxa, Gregor the Overlander

Peace. Love. Music

new

Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:18 pm

Since I like to say things nobody else does 2...I PICK LUNA! She's so crazy you just gotta love her! I tend to go for the "crazy" type characters, like Luna Lovegood and Effie Trinket!

contributor

Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:54 pm
I'd choose Minerva mcGonagall! I'd want to see if she'd show her soft side around me (she does have one).

new

Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:37 pm
Hermione. We are almost exactly the same...only she goes to Hogwarts and has dentists for parents. I go to a normal school and have a stay-at-home mom and a computer programmer dad. :geek: I am a wizard, though! :lol:

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

Fri Aug 24, 2012 2:09 am
cheesewaffle4, wait a minute. Luna Lovegood is not really at all like Effie Trinket! Effie is really rude! She likes to watch people on the Hunger Games!!!

new

Fri Aug 24, 2012 1:34 pm
I normally don't post in the FSD because I usually write HP Fanfiction but I just love this question!! I would bring Severus Snape to life because he is just plain awesome.A potions master and double agent,whats to hate?? I also love how he risks his life for Harry even though his father treated Severus like dirt,but did it for lost love.I love that his life is so complicated,and J.K. Rowling packed all of that into one chapter,and made his story and personality get more in depth every book! Snape is awesome!! I just adore him a lot,and am currently writing a fanfic about his life! So I love Severus!!!

visitor

Fri Aug 24, 2012 9:43 pm
Albus dumdledore

new

Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:24 pm
Ginny, I think she is the best character in the whole movie!!!!!! :) My sister says Snape :(

regular_contributor

Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:34 pm
Luna, to bright my days and Tonks, for the same reason :) Ron, because he's our king. Harry and Hermione, because they can't exist without him :) And Oliver Wood, because he's so freaking hilarious! (But I suppose he'd be heartbroken to see that there's no Quidditch)

And Dumbledore and McGonagall, to kick my teachers' butts and replace them! (Yes... my daydreams are THAT dangerous)

new

Fri Sep 07, 2012 4:32 pm
Luna (my favorite character)
Sirius (awesome)
Fred and George (Weasley's Wizard Wheezes!)
Ron (Weasley is our king!)
Hermione (Welcome to know-it-all land)
Lupin (He rocks

new

Mon Sep 10, 2012 6:11 pm
Darn, I forgot a closing parenthese or parenthesis or whatever the singular of "parentheses" is.
frostsprite2
Proud Ravenclaw
Hunger Games Victor from District 7
Daughter of Athena
Hunter of Artemis
Ekaterina
Team Gale!
COPY NOTHING!

contributor

Sat Sep 15, 2012 1:24 am
@ hippolyte
YES! I would love for them to come replace my teachers!

new

Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:26 pm
Wait for it... PETUNIA DURSLEY!!! I would just LOVE to smack her in the face, tell her what a terrible guardian she was to Harry! Why, yes, I am an evil person. Beware, beware. ::evil::

frequent_vsitor

Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:17 pm
I dunno about just "one character", I could easily come up with a whole list... :D Here's a short version of it; no particular order of favor, but Hermione IS the top:

HERMIONE: We'd be the bestest of friends. Like, EV-VER. I mean, big nerd meets big nerd? :geek: :geek: BESTIES!!! :lol:
RON: I just love him. I mean...what's not to love about Ron? Even if he did ditch his mates in Deathly Hallows, he's always meant well...most of the time. ;) And kinda cute as well... :oops: But let's not get into that, shall we?
HARRY: And why not? He's the title character and, let's face it...I think many of us gals like him. Quoted as Hermione said in Half-Blood Prince, the book: "...frankly...[Harry's] never been more fanciable." So true! :lol: But actually for some reason he seems a lot more fanciable in the books (even if there are no illustrations), and in the movies I was just like, "Eeugh...THAT'S supposed to be my Harry?!" :lol:
SIRIUS BLACK: After Harry's parents, the last of Harry's family and after all he's suffered he dies at the hands of his cousin. Man, he was such a strong character. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: SIRIUS!!! WAAAAAAAHHH!!!
DRACO MALFOY: Just so I can punch him in the face: :grin: What?! You can't blame me, can you...?
OLIVER WOOD: Okay, in the HP movies...now THERE was a hot guy. *blushing madly* :oops: :oops: :lol:
FRED and GEORGE: Same there. :D ...but Fred... :cry:
DOBBY: It was just pure cruelty to kill him off. Everybody's favorite little adorable house-elf!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Always helping his friends. May the free elf rest in free peace, his memory never forgotten. *bawls* :cry:
CEDRIC DIGGORY: 1) He was another hot guy, 2) he was so kind, the embodiment of Hufflepuff. He would be an amazing friend to have. If only he weren't ruthlessly killed in such a ruthless manner. That's why I'm bringing him back to life...
LUPIN and TONKS: Lupin, awesome DADA professor. Tonks, her and her wild hair just makes me happy. :)
HEDWIG: Need I say more? :(

And that's my big huge long list. :D

Love,
~Tam (harrypotterisbeast because, obviously, he is)

Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:41 pm
Definitely Dobby!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:18 am
Sirius, Lupin, and McGonagall!!!! Lupin is my new writing teacher, McGonagall is my new science teacher, and Sirius is my new art teacher. Yes, none of them have a teaching degree. But I still think they have to be better than the writing, science, and art teachers I have now. Sirius might not even make us draw, which would be a huge improvment over our current art teacher.

new

Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:27 am
Definitely Luna. It would be nice if she could go to my school... then there would be someone weirder than me! :P

frequent_vsitor

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:01 am
Fred and George I have so many guestions to ask them.

new

Sun Dec 23, 2012 1:40 am

I would bring ALL of them to life! Haha, system, I fooled you!

Fri Mar 08, 2013 5:40 pm
Snape, he can replace my crabby science teacher. Lilly, so he would be happy. Hermione and Luna to b my best friends. (Along with my friend of course...) Lupin, because he's just that cool. Riddle, because I could convince him to not turn evil and teach me magic. Cedric. He's so kind and awesome, he just has to come. Hedwig, because my dog just isn't magical.

new

Thu Mar 14, 2013 3:14 pm
Ginny! I think she would be my VERY BEST friend.

new

Sun Mar 17, 2013 1:42 am
If it were me, I would definitely bring back Draco Malfoy. I know what you`re thinking: but he`s a prat! But I love my Drakie! Oops I sound like Pansy... But seriously, it would be great to have him around, as he would be able to understand me and help tame the brothers.

frequent_vsitor

Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:49 pm
Voldy, so we could steal his wand and stalk him and stuff! :P Not really... uh Bellatrix!! :P Again, not really... oh Ginny! I think we would be the greatest of freinds! :P (Okay, probably not.. but whatever!!!!)

new

Thu Apr 25, 2013 9:21 pm
Snape!...and Lupin.

new

Fri Apr 26, 2013 8:27 pm
@aresaphrodite5 I'm thinking the exact same thing. Cedric Diggory is HAWT to the MAX! And he's nice, funny, and sweet.

new

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:50 pm

The Marauders (minus Peter) and Lily.

new

Tue May 17, 2016 10:47 pm

JAMES POTTERyes

Stay Cheesy,

freshcheesy11

new

Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:36 pm

Hermione

We have the same personality! Literly exactly the same!

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:07 pm

Just saying, I noticed that the thing says ONE character and people are saying tons. I am going to be a hypocrite here and say:

EVERYONE. Cuz then, that would make Hogwarts real and then I would be able to to there. Or sneak in.

new

Tue Jun 14, 2016 4:08 pm

Just saying, I noticed that the thing says ONE character and people are saying tons. I am going to be a hypocrite here and say:

EVERYONE. Cuz then, that would make Hogwarts real and then I would be able to to there. Or sneak in.

new

Sat Jun 18, 2016 6:59 pm

Hermione because we are soooo much alike. I even dressed up like her once. Plus we are both in Gryffondor!!!!!!smiley

[ 42 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team