Favorite Characters

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 36 posts ] Average score:   Go to page 1, 2  Next
 If you could create a character...
new

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:03 am
Who would it be? Hmmm...Fill out this once you know:
---

1.Name:

2.House:

3.Year:

4.Appearance:

5. Favorite class(es):

6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron):

7.Book in which appears in HP:

8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?:

9.Personality:

10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib?

---

If I could create one, I'd make one exactly like Hermione. Because she's almost exactly like me.
Thanks!

~AquaCat586

Re: If you could create a character...
new

Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:05 pm
1.Name:Jessica Connors (this is what I use for fan fic)

2.House:Gryffindor

3.Year:fourth

4.Appearance:long brown hair, brown eyes,hogwarts robes and uniforms of course

5. Favorite class(es):charms,DADA

6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron):I do work like Ron (seriously when I did a project,I didn't do it until two days before it was due and I got an A for som reason)So,kind of in between

7.Book in which appears in HP:seventh,so she could fight in the battle of Hogwarts (actually,she'd have to sneak in,but oh well!)

8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?: of course!

9.Personality:kind,funny,brave,smart

10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib?:how would she be a muggle if they had to pick all this stuff? pureblood

contributor

Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:23 pm
Awesome thread! :D
Name: Spade (That's her first name... I'm terrible at coming up with last names, so I'll leave it at that. :P)

House: Ravenclaw, but she was seriously considered being placed in Slytherin, and used to question her house when she was at Hogwarts.

Year: She's 23 years old when we first meet her in the books. ;)

Appearance: She has straight, long black hair, that's always in her face. Her eyes are dark and somewhat intimidating. She is fairly short and has very small ears.

Favorite classes: Defense Against the Dark Arts

Did homework on time? Yes

Book in which appears in HP: 5+

Joins Dumbledore's Army? She wasn't at Hogwarts for that, but she is in the Order of the Phoenix- that's how she's introduced into the series.

Personality: Spade is very cynical and somewhat intimidating. She has a very quiet voice and often prefers to remain silent. Spade loves revenge and is reluctant to do anything helpful... She likes irritating people, especially Harry, and can be very devious. Despite all this, she can be kind and gentle when she wants to. She is extremely intelligent and excellent at strategies. Spade's best subject was DADA, but in the real world when she has to fight she often ends up nearly getting killed -and she does get killed later on- because she is secretly afraid. Spade's sister was murdered by Voldemort 15 years earlier -this is the reason for her allegiance to the Order- and she is always reminded of this whenever she duels. She despises Tonks, who was in her year at Hogwarts, and is a little jealous of her. Spade used to be an auror, but was let go, because of her incompetence at dueling under pressure. She is currently unemployed.
Well... that was a lot... :P

Blood Status: Half-Blood.
This was a lot of fun! Thanks! :D

..❀Foreveee r el ephant❀..

Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ

"So many things become beautiful when you really look..."

~Lauren Oliver, Before I Fall

..❀❀..

Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:12 pm
1.Name: Maya 2.House: Hufflepuff 3.Year: 3rd 4.Appearance: Short with straight, light brown hair 5. Favorite class(es): Defense Against the Dark Arts 6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron): YES!!! 7.Book in which appears in HP: 4th-6th 8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?: yes 9.Personality: Shy, quiet, loyal 10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib? Muggle-born

new

Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:41 pm
1.Name:Amber 2.House:Slytherin 3.Year:1st 4.Appearance:blue eyes, 5. Favorite class(es):potions 6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron):yes 7.Book in which appears in HP:1st 8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?:yes 9.Personality:nice, easy-going, rarely gets angry. When I do, I throw big fits. 10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib?Pure-blood

new

Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:52 pm
1.Name:
Melanie(my name) Slenia(made-up)
2.House:
Ravenclaw(like me!)
3.Year:
3rd, 12 (her birthday's later)
4.Appearance:
average size, Long,wavy brown hair, blue eyes, tanned skin and confident smile
5. Favorite class(es):
(in order) DADA, Charms, Quidditch(seeker), transfiguration
6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron):
Yes
7.Book in which appears in HP:
5th(DA)and 7th(battle of Hogwarts
8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?:
Yes, especially Patrouneses
9.Personality:
Confident, loyal, kind, shy around new people but very brave when dueling(she wants to be an Auor
10. half-blood, pure-blood, or Muggle-born?(i took away muggle and squib because they wouldn't go to Hogwarts if they can't do magic
Muggle-born

new

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:49 am
@witchpixie--To be a character in HP you don't have to have gone to Hogwarts. Just look at the Dursleys. They're integral characters in the story. You could create a character that was a friend of Mrs. Dursley (not likely that she'd have any, actually :lol: ) and it would still be totally OK.
You say you want a revolution?
Well, you know,we all wanna
change the world. You tell me that
it's evolution
, well you know
we all wanna change the world
but when you talk about
destruction, you know you can
count me out.
-The Beatles, "Revolution"-

new

Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:22 pm
Name:Loutes Terror Riddle House:Slytherine Year:3 Appearance:Long black hair,ice blue eyes Favorite class(es):(In order)Potions,DADA,Quidditch(seeker) Does homework on time:yes (I'm skipping #7) Joins DA?:Definetly.(I'm the only Slytherine...wow) Personality:Quite secreative. #10:Pure-blood

regular_contributor

Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:42 am
1.Name: Serenity Jones
2.House: Ravenclaw
3.Year: 5-7 (though you'd assume she was already sorted, like Luna.)
4.Appearance: Tan, black hair, brown eyes, 5'4, 100 lbs.
5. Favorite class(es): Care of Magical Creatures, DADA, potions, herbology
6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron): Yes.
7.Book in which appears in HP: Order of the Phoenix, Half Blood Prince, Deathly Hallows
8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?: Yep.
9.Personality: Loving, caring, determined, creative, good friend, smart, loyal.
10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib? Half-blood.

new

Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:00 am
1.Name: Kelly 2. House: Ravenclaw 3. Year: 2nd-5th 4. Appearance:Short, with pale skin, green eyes,dark brown hair. 5. Favorite Class: Astronomy 6. Does homework on time?: Depends on the homework. 7. Book in which appears in HP: 5,6 and 7 8.Joins Dumbledore's army?: Yes, but not until her third year(Book 7) 9. Personality: Nervous, shy, brave, loyal, clever. 10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib?: Pure-blood, is a cousin of Pansy Parkinson.

new

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:37 am
Hmmmmm...... I would probably make a goth that is exeled in all classes. A girl. Maybe identical twins. Now THAT would be fun.

new

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:51 am
Name: Ivy (LOL for the people who know My sister the vamp.) House: Slytherin (let's make this exciting) Year: I'll go with 4 Appearance: ultra pale skin, dark brown hair. Fave classes: anything without pink stuff Homework: depends on how much time on spends being Olivia (:P) Books: who knows? Dumblemore's army: sure. Personality: slightly cold, caring Blood: half-blood

new

Fri Apr 25, 2014 7:48 pm
1.Name: Leanna Vane 2.House:HUFFLEPUFF 3.Year:4-6 4.Appearance:palish skin brown-red hair (mostly in ponytail) 5. Favorite class(es):all of them (-potions :( ) 6. Does homework on time? (yes or no. In other words, does work like Hermione or does work like Ron): yes 7.Book in which appears in HP:4-7 8.Joins Dumbledore's Army?: oh ya 9.Personality:silly kind generous and smart 10. Muggle, half-blood, pure-blood, Muggle-born, or Squib?: half-blood 11: are they friends with a main: yes (Romilda's sis)

new

Sat Jun 14, 2014 11:06 am

I'd forgotten about this thread... It's one of the most successful I've made, though, they rarely get more than one or two replies. :)

´ˉ`AquaCat586´ˉ`

✦✧I believe in everything until it's disproved.✧✦

Who's to say that dreams and nightmares 

aren't as real as the here and now?

~John Lennon~

new

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:07 am

Come on, no one's making any boys. You can't honestly say that Hogwarts is entirely made up of girls. 

Ah, heck, I'll do one.

Name: Jake Russell

House: Hufflepuff

Year: 6

Appearance: Blond hair, green eyes. Not really muscley at all. 

Favorite class: Transfiguration.

Does homework on time: Usually, if he doesn't have too many distractions.

Book in which appears: 5/6/7. Helps fight in the Battle of Hogwarts and Dumbledore's Army.

Joins Dumbledore's Army?: Yes.

Personality: Sort of the average joe. He passes his classes fine, but he doesn't excel like Hermione. He gets angry easily, however. He's usually happy. He has a few friends, but they're quite close.

Blood type: Pure-blood. His family is upset he isn't in Slytherin. They think Hufflepuff is wimpy.

´ˉ`AquaCat586´ˉ`

✦✧I believe in everything until it's disproved.✧✦

Who's to say that dreams and nightmares 

aren't as real as the here and now?

~John Lennon~

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 3:14 am

Okay...

NAME: Autumn Willow

HOUSE: Ravenclaw

YEAR: 5

APPEARANCE: Curly Brown hair with blonde on the tips, Blue eyes, fairly skinny, pale skin

FAVORITE CLASS: Charms

DOES HOMEWORK ON TIME: Always, like Hermione, VERY smart and witty. 

BOOK IN WHICH APPEARS: 4/5/6/7 

JOIN DUMBLEDORE"S ARMY?: Yes

PERSONALITY: Sort of a mixture of Hermione, Luna and Cho... She's got the wittiness of Hermione, loony and strange like Luna and sensitive and kind, like Cho

BLOOD TYPE: Half-Blood, Dad's a wizard, Mom's a muggle

(I am adding this...)

PATRONUS: Rabbit, similar to Hare, like Luna's.

new

Thu Jul 31, 2014 3:56 pm

Ashlynn Myers

Grfindor

Blond hair blue eyes nice.

Potions, DADA, Herbolgy

Yes only if she does it in the commom room

All of them execept the first.

Yes

Nice, outgoing, smart and never a troublemaker.

Pure-blood

new

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:16 pm

Name: Lisa Bell

House: Gryffindor

Year: 3

Appearance: long blonde hair, light skin, blue eyes, tall

Favorite Class: Potions

Does Homework On Time: Yes

Books In Which Appears: 3

Personality: funny, nice, brave, smart

Muggle, Half-Blood, Pure-Blood, Muggle-Born, Or Squib: Pure-Blood

new

Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:13 pm
Name: Stardust Moon

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 3 (Same age as Harry)

Appearance: Auburn hair. wavy and thick.. Thin. Green eyes. Sort of pretty.

Favorite class: Charms, Potions and Defence Against The Dark Arts.

Does homework on time: Only if she like the subject and she knows that if she doesn't do it, she'll get detention.

Book in which appears: 3rd 

Joins Dumbledore's Army?: Yes.

Personality: Really funny, but people barely understand her jokes because she talks so quickly. Likes writing and is a good student. She can sometimes be arrogant and has a short temper, though. She's kind to people who are kind to her, but if you get on her wrong side, watch out! She is terrified of insects, which is a big problem for her. She is a loyal friend and great at riddles. 

Blood Type: Half-Blood

<<< MidnightSong41 <<<

Austin: Who am I kidding... My dad always said that my chances  of being famous were one in a million....

Ally: That's exactly what my dad said to me.

Dez: You know what my dad always says? "Dez! Stop texting the 
dog!"

You're a prefect? Oh Ronnie! That's everyone in the
 family!"
"What are Fred and I? Next door neighbors?
 J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter and the Order of the 
Phoenix

new

Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:17 am

Name=Captain Flunderpants             House=???           Year=(If it is age.)41 and a half                                                                                                                                                                                                Apperance=Underwear, Red cape, Black hair,Black eyes,etc.                                                                         Favorite Class(es)=???                                                                                          Does homework on time=(Still in 4thgradecrying)(Happy,Laughing crying)  If it is Math or Science,Yes. Rest is Tommorow!                                                                                                                                                                                                     

Sun Nov 16, 2014 10:43 pm

Name: Jade Lily Ali

House: Gryffindor

Year: 6

Appearance: Deep Green eyes,glasses, black hair, slim.

Favorite class: Charms, DADA, Transfiguration

Does Homework on time: Yes

Book in which appears: 1-7 and becomes one close friend to harry, hermione & ron

Joins the DA?: Yes

Personality: Friendly, quiet,smart, but her enimies better WATCH OUT! She is extremely loyal to her friends, and her sister and brother were killed by Lord Voldemort. She is part of the Order.

Blood status: Half-Blood

It matters not what someone is born, but what they choose to be!

- Albus Percival Wulfric Brian Dumbledore

new

Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:40 pm

Hi Brian,

I am Jade Dog476 it is very nice of u to show me directions.smiley here r some questions i wanted to ask u:

What i ur favorite colors?

Do u like 2 read?

If yes what kind of books do u read?

I love 2 read. My favorite books r Dork Diaries, Ever After high, Monster high, & Geonio Silton.My favorite color is all of them.lease respond soon.cool

Yours truly,Jade Dog476

new

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:21 pm

hi her name would be emma she would do work good she would look like luna she would not have a faveret classic she wuold not be in the war she would live in my house with me I LOVE HER!!!!heart

new

Wed Jan 21, 2015 2:24 pm

hi emma would come in book one in year one she would be a half blood

new

Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:55 pm

Name: Tayna Tomkin

House: Ravenclaw

Year: 3

Appearance: Long, curly, brown hair and pale green eyes

Favorite Class: Care of Magical Creatures