Full Series Discussion

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 20 posts ] Average score:  
 If you could re-write the ending...
contributor

Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:48 pm
If you could re-write the ending of the Harry Potter series, what would you make happen? Who would die? What would happen to those who survived? Who would fall in love with whom? Would your ending be shorter or longer?

*Accio Signature...*

*°°°°°°°..*°°°°°..*°°°°°...°°°°°*..°°°°°*..°°°°°°°*

Re: If you could re-write the ending...
new

Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:59 pm
I would end it not any differently,because if I did,there would probably be a lot of grammatical errors. and J.K. Rowling's ending is better,in my ending,voldy would have become a zombie.

new

Mon Aug 20, 2012 8:59 pm
I don't really know. I guess I might prefer an ending in which Harry died, but it's not necessary. It sounds cheesy, but I love the ending the way it is. :)
~Mia

new

Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:45 am
I don't know...I would make Fred live. I think that's it. Actually, Fred dying did help the story along, but it's sad. Otherwise, she did a beautiful job of it. And in the movie, in the epilogue, they all had AWFUL hair.

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

AquaCat586

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends." -Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone

:lol: I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL! :lol:

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"'Nevermore', said the Raven, 'Nevermore!'" Edgar Allen Poe, The Raven

❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖❖

regular_contributor

Mon Sep 03, 2012 10:13 am
Oh, I don't know! I don't think that I'd make a good job (most likely mess up or something) but I'd love to make Harry married with Luna, Romione would just remain the same, and Ginny could get married to someone else who either has a minor role or did not appear in the series at all. :) I would most likely make their CHILDREN different, (Harry and Luna's kids! How AWESOME does THAT sound?) and... yeah... wouldn't change anything, much.

OH! Maybe make Lupin live, and so he'll bring up Teddy! And I would make sure Tonks appeared in the DH more, and so we would see her character a lot more, and then kill her (i'm cruel) and then make HER the one who actually told Harry the awesome lines Lupin says through the Ressurection stone!
(Though this would probably never work)
Coolio, though, awesome post :D

new

Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:30 pm
Keep Fred and Lupin alive, and in the epilogue have Luna be the Study of Ancient Runes teacher.

frostsprite2

Proud Ravenclaw

Hunger Games Victor from District 7

Daughter of Athena

Hunter of Artemis

Ekaterina

Team Gale!

"Mount Eskel feels the boots of outsiders.

Mount Eskel won't bear their weight."

-Princess Academy, Shannon Hale

COPY NOTHING!

Sun Oct 07, 2012 11:06 am
Sirius would live. He gets cleared of charges after he's dead? It's so sad!!!!

contributor

Tue Oct 23, 2012 6:41 pm
Now, don't hurt me, but I'd kill off other people, including McGonagall. It would be more dramatic, and it would make myself sadder in the books, and it would give great potential for sad post-death fanfics.

new

Wed Nov 21, 2012 11:39 pm
Well I would want Draco to die and mabey Umbridge if she is still alive. I am also glad that Snape died, but I wish it could of been more or less dramatic. I think that Harry should become Headmaster it would make things much fairer.

visitor

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:23 am
The one thing I would change would be Fred lives!!!!!!!!!!!!!

frequent_vsitor

Sun Dec 09, 2012 12:18 am
There would be no re-writing what has been done is done and it was fantastic

visitor

Sun Dec 16, 2012 10:04 pm
I would keep it mostly the same. But, Fred would live! Waaah!

new

Thu Dec 20, 2012 4:11 pm
I know, I know, Fred dying made the whole story more emotional, and, in other words, better, but I would have stopped Fred from dying. Maybe, instead, he pretends he's dead, so that no one bothers to kill him.

new

Mon Dec 24, 2012 12:53 am
If i could re-write the ending, like many other people who replyed to this thread, fred would live. i thought the Weasly twins were so awsome! i would also show Ron proposing to Hermione somewhere. i don't know where, but i want to see Ron propose to Hermione.

new

Wed May 01, 2013 12:33 am
You know that part in 'the prince's tale' of Deathly Hallows when Snape is listing every thing bad about harry? Well it would have been awesome if instead of Snape saying: "--mediocre, arrogant as his father, a determined rule breaker, delighted to find himself famous, attention-seeking and impertinent------" he had said: " ---mediocre, arrogant as his father, delighted to find himself famous, attention seeking and impertinent---" and then he turned to Dumbledore and said, "Am I convincing?" and then Dumbledore said, "Very. Now tell me what you really think of the boy." Snape: "I find him to be modest, likeable, and....... slightly talented. It's a great dissapointment he chose Gryffyndor over Slytherin."

new

Sun May 12, 2013 3:46 am
I really don't want the story to end like that, because i really don't want Lupin to die either do i want sirius to.. Well my ending would be something like this........ After voldermort's death, peace was back again. Harry continued with Hermione and ron went with lavander. Ginny continued her precious life with dean. They all meet in the station leaving their children for hogwarts. Hermione continues with her S.P.E.W. and Harry becomes an Auror. Ron works for the ministry and lavander's a housewife. life goes on........[ actually and frankly i really don't like ron although he's Hrarry's best friend. That is my opinion.]

contributor

Mon May 27, 2013 3:17 pm
To reply to my own post: I would just end it with Harry and Hermione, and have Ron and Ginny each fall in love and be happy with someone else. Otherwise, I really liked J.K. Rowling's ending- I think it had a good balance of sadness and happiness. :)
Foreverelephant

"You're mad. Bonkers.
Off your head.
But I'll tell you a secret:
All the best people are."
--Charles Kingsleigh
Alice in Wonderland movie (2010)✿❧

new

Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:49 pm

Fred lives. OH!!! And somehow, the Resurection Stone goes wrong and James, Sirius, Lily, and Remi somehow come back to life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;) And Umbridge (if she is alive) will DIE!!!!! She is so horrible :(

new

Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:03 pm

I would have all the innocent people come back to life (including Harry's parents and Luna's mom) and I would have Neville's parents get their sanity back. cheeky

new

Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:50 pm

I'd save Dobby, Sirius, Fred......more people...........also, I'd have more people make fun of the fact that Voldemort doesn't have a nose! ;-D

[ 20 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team