Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 20 posts ] Average score:  

How does this book compare with The Sorcerer's/Philosopher's Stone?
This book was way, way better!! 30%  30%  [ 18 ]
It was a teensy bit better... 13%  13%  [ 8 ]
I liked them both the same! 49%  49%  [ 30 ]
Eh... book one was a bit better... 5%  5%  [ 3 ]
Ugh, the first book was totally better! 3%  3%  [ 2 ]
I hated them both! I hate Harry Potter! Why am I even on this board???? 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Total votes : 61
 If You Have Finished The Chamber Of Secrets, Click Here!!!
contributor

Sat Jan 14, 2012 8:57 pm

If you've finished The Chamber Of Secrets, here are some questions for you! (**spoiler alert for those who haven't finished up to this book!**)

1.  Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was?

2.  Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book?

3.  If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done?

4.  If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?)

5.  How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets?

6.  What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry?

7.  Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After?

8.  What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out?

9.  What did you think of Moaning Myrtle?

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**)

~♥~Foreverelephant~♥~

Re: If You Have Finished The Chamber Of Secrets, Click Here!
contributor

Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:23 pm

1.  Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I thought it was Lucius Malfoy or Professor Lockhart (Hey, I thought that there would be some kind of twist...)

2.  Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Basilisk, probably... the evil memory was too sly, acromatula... *shudders*, but with a basilisk, you just have to avoid the eyes.  Not that I'd want to face it...

3.  If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? Probably wouldn't have touched it.

4.  If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Half-blood or muggle born... never a pure-blood.  When I made up my fake wizard, she was a half-blood.

5.  How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? (*SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 5!!**) Researched veritaserum and used it on him!

6.  What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? Run into the bathroom and hide... :P I guess it depends if I was a first year or a seventh year!

7.  Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Before? Yes, probably.  After? Not a chance.

8.  What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? I had NO IDEA.

9.  What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? She's sad, but quite annoying.

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) Can't answer this!

new

Tue Jan 17, 2012 4:36 am

Great one, again, Foreverelephant!

1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I honestly thought it was Malfoy!

2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Memory, hands down.

3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? Taken by my curiousity, probably the same as Ginny!

4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Muggleborn

5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? Turn into a ninja :P I don't know!

6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? I am not one of those "Ah! So hot!" sort of people, so probably just ignore it and wonder why a professer gave me a valentine... wait? You mean from someone else? Probably get pretty happy because I am not exactally "The one who has millions of guys that have a crush on them" sort of person ;)

7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Yeah, I was like "Cool!" then "Fraud!"

8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? Nothing to be honest! I thought it was all in Harry's head!

9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? A bit over sensitive, but awesome!

From your Random, Wizard Fan, Underlander, Daughter of Zeus, Song Writer,Weather Monger, Raverin, Nerdfighter, Member of the Flock,

Musical Friend Person Thing,

Skyelark Moon

visitor

Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:00 am

1. I thought it was Ginny really!

2. Memery others sarey

3. Write in it, get feaked out, tell

4. 1/2 blood

5. probly takle him and sit on himcheekyand make `em tell me

6. Most likely same as #5 befor thecheeky.

7. depends on the book Year With The Yeti not a chance

8. I hadno idea

9.Not Bad really

new

Thu Feb 02, 2012 5:28 pm

1. i thought it was lockhart

2. the basalisk cause you avoid it if you don't look in the eyes

3.  threw it away

4, half blood

5. the polyjuise potion

6. i depends who it was from

7. before - maybe after- no smiley i

8. i don't know

9. i feel sorry for her

Wed Feb 15, 2012 9:24 pm

oh my goodness, i just finished it, like, a few hours ago!!!!!

1: I didn't think too much about it, but I did have my suspicions on moaning myrtle that she would be doing it on accident or something.

2: evil memory seems less painfull.

3: I would have given it to Professer Dumbledore and asked with was I should do with it. I am sort of like Hermione.

4: I would probably be a Muggle-born. My family is not magic one bit.

5: I would have cast a truth spell on Draco, give him a wedgie, and then erased his brain from the past ten minutes. I hope there are spells for that!

6: I would burst out laughing in Private and send it home.

7: I would probably believe him, but after I would doubt it.

8: I thought it would be some sort of giant, well, I don't know! Just somethingnhidious and the color of blood.

9: Moaning Myrtle, oh she is a character. She isn't obnoxious or rude, but she should be more happy.

10: I think what will happen is that Harry is back and then some sort of mysterious note it there and he reads it and then it sends him on a journey and it turns out a Hogwarts students works for You-know-who and they battle to reclaim a stolen treasure. I haven't read or learned the title of the thrid book.

new

Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:25 am
  1. I kinda thought Harry opened the Chamber of Secrets. I mean, the scar from Voldemort (She said his name!!! surprise) and the fact that he can talk to snakes kinda blends together.
  2. I'd want to face the evil memory. I'm too afraid of spiders *eek!* and I don't want the basilisk to eat me up alive. (Even with my eyes closed!)
  3. I'd have told a professor as soon as I wrote in it and the words disappear. They would have known what to do.
  4. I would have been a muggle-born. Muggle-borns are always the smartest. Look at Hermione. She was a muggle-born and she got over 100%. Look at Lily Potter. She was a muggle-born and in the book (not the movie) it says that she was very smart.
  5. First, I would threaten him with curses. If that didn't work, I would tell him that I would send a letter to his father saying he made an "I heart muggles club!" If that doesn't work, I would steal some veritaserum from Snape and force it down his throat. I know. I'm tuff.
  6. I'd throw up.
  7. Before, probably not.
  8. I kinda thought it was a staff member. Like in the first book. Or a student.
  9. I think she's annoying, but sad that she died at such a young age.
  10. I've already read the next book!

new

Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:59 am

1.  Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I thought somehow Voldemort's soul, whatever u call it! found some way to open the Chamber, u know after that ending in the Sorcerer's Stone

2.  Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Evil Memory, I am not so good tolerating things physically but mentally..... Im invincible! almost

3.  If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? I would've checked it out, and after being amazed of what powers it has, since I do not know about anything like that I would show it to a teaher

4.  If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Half Blood

5.  How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? SPOILER ALERT FOR BOOK 5!!!

Veritaserum

6.  What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? I would laugh hysterically

7.  Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Maybe I would but I would think he was exaggerating a bit toooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo (oh wat am I saying? a lot) too much

8.  What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out?  I thought it was a basilisk cuz duh! Slytherin's madcot is a snake

9.  What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? Immature and Depressed

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book Well I already read that book but I will take the pride in telling u what I thought first shot, Since it said Prisoner of Azkaban I thought Harry would meet the prisoner of Azkaban and see he is innocent a help strike a deal for his escape

regular_visitor

Tue May 08, 2012 11:55 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was?Hagrid or Malfoy
2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Acromatula
3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? Flip through pages and then drop it!
4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Half- Blood
5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? the polyjuice potion
6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? Say thank you but be embarassed.
7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? No! And No!
8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? A hairy big creature thingy!
9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? She is very gloomy :(
10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) Well I think someone escapes from prison or something. Sirus Black

new

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:26 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was?: hmm...(this was the first HP book I read so it is kind of hard to remember)I didn't really know.....I didn't think of that really
2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book?: the last one
3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done?
OMG a boy wrote in a diary hahahhahahaha
4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?): Muggleborn, I knew nothing about HP before I read it (thanks, mom)
5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets?:*SPOILER ALERT*SPOILER ALERT* Veriterserium
6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry?:Wonder who would give me a valentine.
7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After?:no, I hate the people like him,they brag so much and then say they aren't bragging
8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out?:Well, I thought about it and thought it was a snake because,Salazar Slytherin's animal was a snake and, I looked at teh cove where there was a picture of a snake
9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle?:this is kind of embarrising, I thought she was a fat lady that sat on the toilet and cryed

new

Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:51 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? Snape, Draco, IDK
2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Evil memory
3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? If it responded, I'd have told a teacher.
4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Muggleborn!
5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? Polyjuice Potion, though I'd hate to steal......
6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? Well, it depends on who sent it; if it was a boy I like, I'd be flattered.
7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? Maybe After? Not really
8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? IDK
9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? IDK, I was to busy reading to think!
10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) I already know about it!

regular_visitor

Sun Sep 16, 2012 11:49 pm

1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I thought it would've been Snape or Draco trying to get Harry expelled.

2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? An evil memory, because it would tell something I didn't know.

3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? I would've thrown it out, knowing it meant something bad.

4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Probably Half-blood, because my mother is a bit abnormal and my father has no magic abilities I could place in a book.

5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? I would put a magic spell on him, and (SPOILER ALERT on 4th BOOK) made Malfoy use something Snape was going to use on Harry (I'm not spoiling book 4 for anyone who hasn't read it yet.)

6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? I would have ignored it, knowing I would not find love at Hogwarts.

7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Probably never, because some of that was really unrealistic.

8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? Probably a snake.

9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? I thought of her as something useful to Harry in a future book.

10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) Can't answer, I'm on Book 4. Sorry!

new

Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:24 pm
HTML Online Editor Sample

1.Snape
2.Evil memory,they can't hurt you
3.Dumbledore
4.Pure Blood
5.Veritaserum potion
6.Throw it

9. Weirdo :P

10. None.

in the garbage
7.No
8.Snake

new

Fri Feb 22, 2013 8:44 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? 2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? 3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? 4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Pure-blood, both my parents like the books
5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? I would have ogled him about not being brave, bold, etc, enough to have opened it.
6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? I'd laugh and go on with my business.
Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Before I met him, maybe. After? No way!
8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? Honestly, I had no idea.
9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? I think she should go meet some boy ghost and get a life (no pun intended).
10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? I've already read it, but when I hadn't I was like, Oh, I wanna read Prisoner of Azkaban, I bet it's about a monster getting loose from the Forbidden forest or something...:)
✖DragonRider49✖
"You know how teachers tell you the magic word is please? That's not true. The magic word is puke. It will get you out of class faster than anything else." -Percy Jackson, The Demigod Files

new

Tue Jul 16, 2013 12:16 am
1. Draco, I don't Like him 2.idk.. Evil Memory 3.Turned it in (like Hermione)=) 4.Muggle Born=o 5.Probily the same as they did=) 6.Thanked her 7.WHAT THERE IS NO #7 8.A 3 headed dog jk idk 9.Me 2 10.i all ready read it=) -elfwizard29

new

Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:31 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I thought it was Draco 2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? Evil Memory... snakes and spiders are fine but enlarged... 3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? Probably do what Ginny did 4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) Pure blood my parents and sisters are who got me to love Harry Potter if that's what you mean 5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? Got under the invisibility cloak and follow Draco around 6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? Hoped that who ever gave me one sings well 7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? Maybe before but after... NO 8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? acromantula 9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? annoying, self loving and a cry baby 10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) Read it.

new

Fri Nov 08, 2013 1:06 am
1. I thought it was malfoy2.If it was me I would find out if it was bewitched before I read it.3.I would be Muggle born.By knocking over his books and make him late for class till he fusses up.4.Try to run away.5before yes but after no.he is kinda of a jerk.6.Since it was salzar i thout it was a snake.7.that she was annoying.thats all i am doing right now.

new

Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:39 pm
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? Draco Malfoy 2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? basilisk 3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? tried to get infotmation from it 4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) muggle born 5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? put him under the imperius curse 6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? blush until im dead 7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? no never coz defeating a yeti is impossible 8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? massive ladybird 9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? a bit too moany 10. Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you know anything about or have already read the next book!**) sorry i have read the whole collection so i cant answer Aaron

new

Fri Mar 21, 2014 12:18 am
I'd love to answer these! I'm actually currently reading book 4, after all!
1. Who did you think opened the Chamber of Secrets before you found out who it was? I think I was pretty sure Draco Malfoy opened the Chamber. After all, he's a Slytherin.
2. Which would you rather face: an acromantula, a basilisk, or an evil memory stored in a book? I think I'd go for the acromantula. They're just jumbo spiders, after all. XD
3. If you had found a diary like Tom Riddle's, what would you have done? I'm a Ravenpuff, so I would've just tested how it did with just the word, "Hello," and see what it did. Yes, I would find out that someone would write back, so what I'd do is flush it down a toilet after I found out. :D
4. If you were a wizard, what would your blood status be? (Muggle-born, Half-blood, or Pure-blood?) I'd say a Half-blood, because it would be weird to be a Muggle-born and not find out about Hogwarts until I was eleven years old, and I hate the way that most Pure-bloods make fun of Muggle-borns. Plus, I sort of am a Half-Blood.
5. How would you have caught Malfoy if you were Harry, Ron, and Hermione trying to get him to admit that he opened the Chamber of Secrets? I'd take the Polyjuice Potion like they did :D
6. What would you have done if you had recieved one of Lockhart's singing valentines, like Ginny gave to Harry? I would......... RUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNN!
7. Would you have believed Lockhart's books before you met him? After? After I met him just once, JUST ONCE, because of the way he acts, no, I wouldn't believe his books.
8. What did you predict Slytherin's monster was before you found out? I don't exactly remember.... Sorry I can't answer this.
9. What did you think of Moaning Myrtle? I thought she was nice to her friends. She seemed sad, because I remember her saying that she hid in the bathroom because this girl called Olive Hornby was teasing her. Plus, it must be pretty hard being alone in a bathroom as a kid everyday. I think she developed some anger issues after floating all around in the bathroom for a long time.
10. I've already read The Prisoner of Azkaban! :D
~catgymnastics173, who is to lazy to post her siggy and her name in colors

new

Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:58 am
1. Draco Malfoy

2. Hmmm....probably an evil memory.

3. I'd start talking, or rather writing, with the person, and then I'd find out the person is bad, and I would start panicking and then I would defeat it.

4. Half-blood

5. I would get some polyjuice potion

6. I would admire it for a second, and then I'd laugh and find out who gave it to me.

7. Before, maybe a tiny bit, but after, the guy is a total fraud.

8. Well, I would've thought a giant snake, maybe a basilisk.

9. Well, she's not bad, but she's a little toooooo emotionally fragile, so it's best to not talk to her, but that would make her cry too, so it'd be better to give her a box a chocolate, and tell her that lots of people like her, it's just that she cries so much that they can't talk to her. Of course, that would make her cry more too. This is a never ending problem.

10. Well, um, I'd say they arrest somebody or something. I'll find out in June when i read it.

[ 20 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team