Spoiler Free Zone!

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read the FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

If you are giving away something that happens in any of the books, please use *spoiler warning* in your message subject so you don't spoil it for someone who hasn't read that far yet.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 9 posts ] Average score:  

Which school would you rather attend if you couldn't go to Hogwarts?
Beaubaxtons Academy of Magic 67%  67%  [ 12 ]
Durmstrang Institute for Magic Learning 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Neither! I'd rather go to a muggle school! 17%  17%  [ 3 ]
Total votes : 18
 If You Have Finished The Goblet Of Fire, Click Here!!!
contributor

Mon Jan 16, 2012 7:09 pm

Here are some questions for people who have finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire (Book four of the series).  (**spoiler alert if you haven't finished this book yet!**)

1.  Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could?

2.  There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before.  Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe?

3.  If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed?

4.  Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out?  Who did you think fired the dark mark?

5.  Oh My Ravenclaw! Voldemort's returned to life! What is the first thing these people said when they found that out in the daily prophet, or some other way?

• Molly Weasley
  • The Dursleys
  • Angelina Johnson
  • Oliver Wood
  • Charlie Weasley
  • Fred and George Weasley
  • Nearly Headless Nick
  • Moaning Myrtle
  • The Basilisk
  • Foreverelephant (Me!) :P
  • YOU!!
  • Rubeus Hagrid
  • The Fat Lady
  • A character from another book of your choice

6.  Take that, Rita Skeeter! Do you think she'll keep her promise? (**If you already know, please don't say!**) How did you think she had been sneaking into the castle before you found out?

7.  Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?)

8.  Which Hogwarts House do these non-Hogwarts (or it just doesn't say) people belong in?

• Fleur Delacour
  • Viktor Krum
  • Igor Karkaroff
  • Olympe Maxime
  • Rita Skeeter
  • Barty Crouch Sr.
  • Barty Crouch Jr.
  • Winky the House Elf
  • Madam Pince
  • Madam Pomferey
  • Foreverelephant (me!) :P
  • Dobby the House Elf
  • Peeves the Poltergeist
  • Ludo Bagman

9.  If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do?

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you already know!**)

~Foreverelephant

Re: If You Have Finished The Goblet Of Fire, Click Here!!!
contributor

Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:55 pm

1.  Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could? Nope, not after hearing the words "death toll" in the description.

2.  There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before.  Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe? Nope. See above.

3.  If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed? A few from each school!

4.  Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out?  Who did you think fired the dark mark? I thought it was Karkaroff- this was BEFORE Sirius mentioned it, actually. I noticed a bit of foreshadowing- and as for the dark mark, I honestly had no clue!

5.  Oh My Ravenclaw! Voldemort's returned to life! What is the first thing these people said when they found that out in the daily prophet, or some other way?

• Molly Weasley I don't even know where to start with her...
  • The Dursleys "I don't believe one word of it." or "he should be hung!" or "what kind of car does he have?" :P
  • Angelina Johnson No idea.
  • Oliver Wood *eyes widen* "That can't be true!"
  • Charlie Weasley "You're joking."
  • Fred and George Weasley "Not funny, (insert name here).  Seriously, of all the jokes in the world..."
  • Nearly Headless Nick "My dear boy (or girl!), that is not possibly true!"
  • Moaning Myrtle *Giggles* "You know, if you end up dying..."
  • The Basilisk No comment.
  • Foreverelephant (Me!) :P Oh My Ravenclaw, you can't be serious!"
  • YOU!! Yup, that was me.
  • Rubeus Hagrid *tears up* "But- b-but... NO!"
  • The Fat Lady *wails and swings open*
  • A character from another book of your choice Book: Peter and the Starcatchers. Character: Lord Aster.  Reaction: *gasps* "I'm afraid that you may be right"

6.  Take that, Rita Skeeter! Do you think she'll keep her promise? (**If you already know, please don't say!**) How did you think she had been sneaking into the castle before you found out? I had no idea- I certainly wasn't expecting her to be a beetle animagus!!

7.  Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?) What a cruel question of me... :P Krum, I'd say.   I won't say why, though, due to spoilers from the end of the series. Hermione doesn't deserve him...

8.  Which Hogwarts House do these non-Hogwarts (or it just doesn't say) people belong in?

• Fleur Delacour Ravenclaw- she was smart enough, and she chose Ravenclaw table when she arrived at Hogwarts.
  • Viktor Krum Slytherin.  He immediately sits at the slytherin table, and... I don't know...
  • Igor Karkaroff Slytherin, just because he is sneaky, and he doesn't fit anything else... NOT loyal or kind, a HUGE coward, and not exactly the sharpest tool in the shed...
  • Olympe Maxime Ravenclaw. She runs her own school, doesn't she? And Karkaroff wasn't a good headmaster, but the kids at Beaubaxtons seemed happy with her.
  • Rita Skeeter Who's sneakier than she? Slytherin!
  • Barty Crouch Sr. Hufflepuff was loyal, but he wasn't exactly sweet... I guess that'd have to do, though.
  • Barty Crouch Jr. Slytherin. Period.
  • Winky the House Elf Hufflepuff! She's super loyal to her master, and is nice and polite before Mr. Crouch fired her.
  • Madam Pince Ravenclaw, because she's the librarian...?
  • Madam Pomferey Hufflepuff! Totally!
  • Foreverelephant (me!) :P RAVENCLAW!!!
  • Dobby the House Elf Gryffindor.  He was truly brave.
  • Peeves the Poltergeist Whatever house Fred and George Weasley belonged to... that is to say, Gryffindor!
  • Ludo Bagman Gryffindor, probably.

9.  If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do? Truthfully? I'd probably grab the cup and then help him... *is embarrassed* But seriously, let's be honest here. How many of you would have let him win?

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you already know!**) Can't answer!

~Foreverelephant

new

Wed Jan 18, 2012 4:11 am

1. Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could? Probably not :P

2. There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before. Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe? Yes, it was good... except for the Voldy returning part! ;)

3. If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed? IDK, maybe 4?

4. Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out? Who did you think fired the dark mark? I thought that Lucius or Snape did it ;)

7. Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?) Krum :)

8. Which Hogwarts House do these non-Hogwarts (or it just doesn't say) people belong in?

• Fleur Delacour Hufflepuff
  • Viktor Krum Gryffindor
  • Igor Karkaroff Slytherin
  • Olympe Maxime Hufflepuff
  • Rita Skeeter Slytherin [She is very cunning ;)]
  • Barty Crouch Sr. Slytherin
  • Barty Crouch Jr. Slytherin
  • Winky the House Elf Hufflepuff
  • Madam Pince Ravenclaw
  • Madam Pomferey Gryffindor
  • Foreverelephant (me!) :P Ravenclaw [I don't think I have a choice ;)]
  • Dobby the House Elf Gryffindor
  • Peeves the Poltergeist Slytherin or Gryffindor
  • Ludo Bagman Hufflepuff

9. If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do? I know I sound cowardly, but I would rush for the cup :/

Awesome questions, Foreverelephant!

From your Random, Wizard Fan, Underlander, Daughter of Zeus, Song Writer,Weather Monger, RaMember of the Flock,

Musical Friend Person Thing,

Skyelark Moon

new

Tue Jan 24, 2012 12:30 am

1.It would be dangerous but it would be worth it.

2. Yes ,Yes ,Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3.7's my lucky number!

4.I don't remember.

7.Krum, Oh and did you know that you forgot 5 and 6?

8. too many choices!

9. I'd of done what Harry would've done. Grab it with him.

-readingathena12

new

Sat Feb 18, 2012 5:45 am
  1. I don't think so.
  2. Well, they'll do the Triwizard Tournamet in fifty years...so...I guess they should plan the tournament because it will be safer.
  3. One from each school.
  4. I thought that somehow Draco had put Harry's name in the cup using one of Voldemort's dark magic methods.
  5. You skipped five.
  6. You skipped six.
  7.  I'd have Krum die. He is SO not worth Hermione!!!
  8. Fleur Delacour: Gryffindor    Viktor Krum Slytherin    Igor Karkaroff: Slytherin    Olympe Maxime: Ravenclaw    Rita Skeeter: Slytherin    Barty Crouch Sr.: Slytherin    Barty Crouch Jr.: Slytherin    Winky the House Elf: Hufflepuff    Madam Pince: Ravenclaw    Madam Pomfrey: Ravenclaw    Foreverelephant: Ravenclaw (I don't have a choice!)    Dobby the House Elf: Gryffindor    Peeves the Poltergeist: Peeves, Fred, and George hve to be in the same house... Gryffindor!    Ludo Bagman: Hufflepuff
  9. I would have done the same thing Harry did. (Am I a Hufflepuff?)
  10. I've already read the fith book! 

new

Mon Aug 13, 2012 1:45 pm
1. Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could?:of course, who wouldn't want to meet Voldy?
2. There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before. Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe?:well, since a guy died I don't think it will happen any time soon.
3. If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed?: a girl and a boy from each school (well beaxbautons two girls instead)
4. Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out? Who did you think fired the dark mark?:I don't remeber
5. Oh My Ravenclaw! Voldemort's returned to life! What is the first thing these people said when they found that out in the daily prophet, or some other way?
• Molly Weasley: (she was there)
• The Dursleys (Vernon couldn't even say the name)
• Angelina Johnson: "Let's throw some quaffles at his head!"
• Oliver Wood: "oh no, I hope they don't cancel quidditch!: (he wasn't at Hogwarts was he?)
• Charlie Weasley: "Can I be in the order?
• Fred and George Weasley: "Yes! Cedric is gone!we can finally beat hufflepuff!we mean......oh no, voldemort is back..... "
• Nearly Headless Nick: "this reminds me of the time I...."
• Moaning Myrtle: That dude killed me!
• The Basilisk: hiss sy a see hiss • Foreverelephant: " Oh my Ravenclaw!!" (I don't know, you say it a lot)
• YOU!!: who's that? seriously,who would name their kid YOU!!?
• Rubeus Hagrid: Tom riddle?that guy got me expelled!Harry don't you go meddelin
• The Fat Lady: "password?"
• A character from another book of your choice:Dobby *shkes in corner* "Bad Dobby! Bad Dobby!" ,br> 6. Take that, Rita Skeeter! Do you think she'll keep her promise? (**If you already know, please don't say!**) How did you think she had been sneaking into the castle before you found out?:I forgot..
7. Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?): Krum (I am so ron+Hermione)
8. Which Hogwarts House do these non-Hogwarts (or it just doesn't say) people belong in? • Fleur Delacour:Ravenclaw?
• Viktor Krum:Slytherin?
• Igor Karkaroff: a hole
• Olympe Maxime: ?
• Rita Skeeter: Hufflepuff
• Barty Crouch Sr.:Ravenclaw?
• Barty Crouch Jr.:Jail
• Winky the House Elf: a mental hospital
• Madam Pince:?
• Madam Pomferey:Ravenclaw
• Foreverelephant:Ravenclaw
• Dobby the House Elf: Gryffindor!he risked his life in the 7th book!
• Peeves the Poltergeist:Hufflepuff
• Ludo Bagman:?
9. If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do?:Help him...sadly

new

Sun Nov 29, 2015 12:52 am

I'll just do this cheeky

1. Yes! Totally! I'm a daredevil devil

2. I don't know.... In a few years from then, Voldy will be dead, so I guess so. 

3. Five!!! The two from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang, and three from three chosen Hogwarts houses, all except for Gryffindor, because Gryffindor is too overpowered.

4. I honestly thought it was Karkaroff for the whole book until I found it that it was Crouch. I didn't think to wonder about who fired off the Dark Mark though. 

Molly Weasley: No. This can't be happening. Oh, I hope the children are safe!

The Dursleys: (Ehh... They would say some pretty bad stuff. That I can't say on here. indecision)

Angelina Johnson: I'll take him out with my expert flying skills! 

Oliver Wood: No!!! Not while it's Quidditch season!

Charlie Weasley: Oh. That's not good, is it...?

Fred and George Weasley: (Fred): I think we'll have to go into hyper prank mode, George. (George): Ditto, Fred.

Nearly Headless Nick: Oh, the poor world. Well, I'll remain. I'm a ghost. Wooo.

Moaning Myrtle: *screams*

The Basilisk: Yesssss... Massssster has returned.... ssss....

Foreverelephant: Oooh things are getting good in Harry Potter! ACTION! cheeky

Me: Oooh peril. I like it. Wait... NOOOO HARRY YOU'RE GONNA DIE! Oh, wait. He's fine at the end of the last book. I remember skipping to it a while ago. Okay, never mind! So suspensful surprise

Rubeus Hagrid: No! What abou' 'Arry!!! 

The Fat Lady: Oh nooooooooo. HE'LL SLASH MY PAINTING LIKE SIRIUS BLACK!

Effie Trinket (The Hunger Games): Hmm.... I might be able to put this "Voldemort" in the Hunger Games.

6. I won't say cause I know, so to answer the other question, I thought she was going by Floo Network without Ministry detection, somehow. 

7. Krum

Fleur Delacour: Hufflepuff

Viktor Krum: Slytherin

Igor Kararoff: Slytherin

Olympe Maxime: Hufflepuff

Rita Skeeter: I actually know she was in Slytherin from Pottermore. 

Barty Crouch Sr.: Ravenclaw

Barty Crouch Jr.: Slytherin

Winky: Hufflepuff

Madam Pince: Ravenclaw

Madam Pomfrey: Ravenclaw

Foreverelephant: Huffleclaw! cheeky

Dobby: Gryffindor

Peeves: Slytherin

Ludo Bagman: Gryffindor

9. I would help him up, because it would be the kind thing to do, but tell him not to touch the cup because it was a Portkey, and prove it by teleporting with the cup.

10. I already know cheeky

-Rachel

"Happy Hunger Games, and may the odds be ever in your favor!" -Katniss Everdeen & Gale, The Hunger Games

new

Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:09 pm

Here are some questions for people who have finished Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire(Book four of the series).  (**spoiler alert if you haven't finished this book yet!**)

1.  Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could?

Yeah. 

2.  There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before.  Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe? 

If there aren't any more dark wizards trying to kill innocent young wizards, then yes. 

3.  If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed? 

Depends on how many people the goblet selects. If it's 3, then it's 3. If it's 4, then it's 4. I'm okay with it. 

4.  Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out?  Who did you think fired the dark mark?

I was thinking maybe Karkaroff or Snape. For the Dark Mark, I didn't really try and guess. 

• Molly Weasley *panic stricken*
  • The Dursleys (I actually read about it in the Order of the Phoenix already, hehe) freak out and then kick Harry out. 
  • Angelina Johnson Really? He's back?
  • Oliver Wood Oh no. I hope he won't try to ban Quidditch when he rules. 
  • Charlie Weasley We better act quick. 
  • Fred and George Weasley Does he want to try some of our sweets?
  • Nearly Headless Nickt It doesn't affect me in any way. 
  • Moaning Myrtle *cries in her bathroom*
  • The Basilisk obeys Heir of Slytherin 
  • Foreverelephant (Me!) freak out?
  • YOU!! FREAK OUT
  • Rubeus Hagrid *acts gruff but is scared*
  • The Fat Lady squeals in terror and hides somewhere (maybe behind a hippo)
  • A character from another book of your choice keeps calm. 

6.  Take that, Rita Skeeter! Do you think she'll keep her promise? (**If you already know, please don't say!**) How did you think she had been sneaking into the castle before you found out? I thought she had an inside spy somewhere, someone like Draco Malfoy. I also know if she keeps it. Or not. 

7.  Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?) Krum.

• Fleur Delacour Ravenclaw
  • Viktor Krum Ravenclaw
  • Igor Karkaroff Slytherin
  • Olympe Maxime Ravenclaw
  • Rita Skeeter Slytherin
  • Barty Crouch Sr. Ravenclaw
  • Barty Crouch Jr. Slytherin
  • Winky the House Elf Hufflepuff
  • Madam Pince Hufflepuff
  • Madam Pomferey Griffindor
  • Foreverelephant (me!) :P Ravenclaw
  • Dobby the House Elf Griffindor
  • Peeves the Poltergeist Slytherin
  • Ludo Bagman Hufflepuff

9.  If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do? I would let him get it, but seeing as he tripped, I might just as well get it for myself. 

10.  Do you have any predictions for the next book? (**Please don't answer this if you already know!**) I know. 

~Foreverelephant

new

Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:38 pm

1.  Would you enter in the Triwizard Tournament if you could? no

2.  There have been many unsuccesful tries to reinstate the tournament before.  Do you think they should try again in a few years, after this catastrophe? only if they majorly changed it and made sure it was safe 

3.  If you had created the tournament, how many champions would YOU have allowed? two from each school

4.  Who did you think had put Harry's name in the goblet before you found out?  Who did you think fired the dark mark? I wish I could remember :/ I think I assumed one of the Death Eaters had cast the mark. 

• Molly Weasley "But Dumbledore..."
  • The Dursleys: “Back?” whispered Aunt Petunia. Uncle Vernon: “Hang on. This Lord Voldything’s back, you say.”
  • Angelina Johnson *screams*
  • Oliver Wood *goes white* "Last time..."
  • Charlie Weasley "Should I move back to England, Dad?"
  • Fred and George Weasley *don´t say anything*
  • Nearly Headless Nick "Well, we all feared that it would happen"
  • Moaning Myrtle "Oooh!"
  • The Basilisk -isn´t it dead?
  • Foreverelephant (Me!) :P nothing
  • YOU!! nothing
  • Rubeus Hagrid "He´s back, Dumbledore?"
  • The Fat Lady "You Know Who? Returned?"                                                            
  •  6.  Take that, Rita Skeeter! How did you think she had been sneaking into the castle before you found out? I don´t remember^^ I probably just thought she´d gotten the Slytherins/other students to spy for her or cast some charm to make herself invisible
  •  
  •  

7.  Which champion would you have had die in place of Cedric? (Krum or Delacour?) does it have to be one of the two? Fleur

• Fleur Delacour-Slytherin
  • Viktor Krum-Gryffindor
  • Igor Karkaroff-Slytherin
  • Olympe Maxime-Hufflepuff
  • Rita Skeeter-Slytherin
  • Barty Crouch Sr.-Slytherin
  • Barty Crouch Jr.-Ravenclaw
  • Winky the House Elf-Hufflepuff
  • Madam Pince-Ravenclaw
  • Madam Pomferey-Ravenclaw
  • Foreverelephant (me!) :P-Ravenclaw?
  • Dobby the House Elf-Gryffindor all the way
  • Peeves the Poltergeist-Gryffindor
  • Ludo Bagman-Gryffindor

9.  If you and Cedric Diggory were racing to get the cup, and he tripped, what would you do? run and get it-it IS a race (plus, I´d be saving his life, wouldn´t I? ;) )

[ 9 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team