General Discussion

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 7 posts ] Average score:  
 If you love writing, then you must read this...
visitor

Thu May 03, 2012 1:40 pm
Well hello :) If you truely love writing , but can't find a topic to write on, then i may be of some help to you !! Okay so theses are some realy interesting topics , please do send in your work- 1) An experiance that changed your life 2)Sports vs studies ... are studies that important if you are realy great in a sport ? 3)A rebellious act 4) Smartphones - a boon or a curse ? 5) Are people overly dependent on technology ? TC GUYS !! and do reply ....

Re: If you love writing, then you must read this...
rookie_visitor

Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:48 am
im gonna try out 5

new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:13 pm
Thanks for the ideas!

new

Sat Jun 16, 2012 5:57 am
i gonna go with 4

new

Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:56 pm
Thanks for the ideas! I am going to try out 3.

new

Sat Mar 02, 2013 3:02 am
Thanks for the ideas!! So, since you like writing... do you want to be a journalist? I want to be a journalist and study journalism at USC (University of Southern California). If you want to, please contact me some how so we can be in touch! -enthusiasticsoccer5 :)

new

Sun Jun 30, 2013 1:17 am
I love your ideas.I can see how your topics are based on the good things in the world. I feel that you have the confidence of what you think is HAPPENING TODAY. Thanks for the ideas!!!!!!

[ 7 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team