Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 2 posts ] Average score:  
 in memory post last for now
regular_contributor

Wed Nov 03, 2010 10:07 am
(scene begins with dlyan rushing out of the hospital, holding a cacket shaped purse.)

Catlyn: Ugh. Him again? (gets out of car) what do you want? I'm already 15 minutes late.

Dlyan: You forgot your purse?

Catyln: (rips purse from his hands) All my money better still be in there. (gets back in car and to aunt) Drive. (aunt drives away)

Aunt Jeza: Who is that hunk?

Catlyn: Scar's boyfriend.

Aunt Jeza: (Shocked) SCAR HAS A BOYFRIEND?!Little Scar stevenson?

Catlyn: Yes and Yes. Ugh.

Aunt Jeza: is someone jealous? (teasing)

Catlyn: Why does everyone keep asking me that?! No!

Aunt Jeza: Scar is allowd to have other friends.

Catlyn: I never said she wasn't!

Aunt Jeza: Well, you're being defensive.

Catlyn: No, I'm not.

Aunt Jeza: Listen, honey pie, don't take your anger out on me. It's not my fault scar's sick and you don't have a boyfriend.

CatLyn: (gets out of car) I'm not angry! (slams car door)

Aunt Jeza: That's the understatement of the year.

(Catlyn runs inside, pulling a green smock over her head. A tall boy with dirty blonde hair is waiting)

Catlyn: Hey, scuzman

Richard: Do you call everyone by their last name or just me?

Catlyn: Just the people I hate. (climbs over counter)

Richard: Real lady like. I covered for you. (annoyed) again. If larritate asks, your uncle is in a coma.

Catlyn: That's the best that you could come up with?

Richard: is that how they say thank you on your plannet? You have to organize the clearance table. Some todler came in and had a tantrum over glitter paint.

Catlyn: That;s what that smell is. I'm not changing your diaper. I don't get paid enough to do that. Ever.

(clims back over counter and richard walks away, rolling his eyes.)

Re: in memory post last for now

Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:20 pm
I hope you keep writing/posting these. I really love them. I have an ear/throat/sinese infection. I've had it for 3 weeks. Today I have to make sure to eat a lot to keep my body running. I have been pretty bored and I feel wierd when I eat but this has kept it off my mind. I really really love these stories. I hope I find more stories like this by you very soon. Peace out amazing writer peep, Kenzie. P.s. I really think that you are a great writer.

[ 2 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team