Post Work in Progress for Peer Review

Announcements

Welcome to Write It, the home for young writers. Post your works-in-progress and get feedback or give your opinion on your peers’ creative writing. Try a step-by-step writing workshop, then publish your writing online.

You’ve probably noticed we’ve made some changes to the boards! Find the boards for Underground Railroad historical fiction, Science Explorations, Scholastic News, and more right here.

Looking for our boards dedicated to favorite series, authors, and causes? You'll find them on THE THE STACKS. Head on over for the Buzz Board, Harry Potter, Save the Planet, Goosebumps, and more!
   [ 5 posts ] Average score:  
 Interview with Katniss Everdeen and more favorite characters

Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:22 am

Me: Hi everone! This is Lavinia!  Welcome to our interview with Katniss Everdeen! *fireworks burst*

Me: So, Katy, can I call you Katy? People have been asking if you would have a choice would you rather eat a taco or udon?

Katniss: Udon? Tacos? What are those?

Me: ummmmm. . . ok next question. . . Back when you were with Gale before the reapings would you have run with him to the forest?

Katniss: Back when Primrosie and Rue were alive?

Me: uhhh. . . yeah. . .

Katniss: Yes! But I would bring Rue and her family, Peeta, Gale, Mother, Primrosie, Peeta and Gale's families. . . Yeah

Me: How did you feel when Gale let the bomb on Primrose and others?

Katniss: *Tearing up* W-W-W-Well I-I-I W-W-W-Was P-P-P-Pretty mad at Gale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Run away* *Tries to shoot an arrow at me*

Me: Well that concludes our meeting with Katniss Everdeen! Please comment and tell me who do you want as an interview next! Like Percy Jackson,

Harry Potter,

Amy Cahill,

Sadie Kane,

Zia,

Ares,

Ron,

Austin and Ally from the show Austin and Ally,

Hugo Cabet,

Annabeth,

Rue,

Primrose

Re: Interview with Katniss Everdeen and more favorite charac
new

Wed Jun 13, 2012 6:46 pm
Could you please interview Taylor Swift and One Direction (I love them)! By the way I think the interview thing is a really cool idea!

new

Mon Dec 24, 2012 2:30 am
COULD U DO AN INTERVIEW WITH PERCY JACKSON OR , ANNABETH CHASE OR ZIA RASHID OR CARTER OR SADIE KANE OR ATHENA OR ARTEMIS OR HESTIA

Wed Nov 27, 2013 8:28 pm
Percy Jackson Please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:30 am

INTERVEIW RUE AND PRIMROSE!

[ 5 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team