Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 402 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: * Introduce Yourself*
new

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:43 pm
My screen name is Crimsonbreeze15 :D My favorite book at the moment is The Mark of Athena! My favorite thing about the STACKS is making new friends ! Lastly, I LOVE One Direction <3

new

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:06 pm
My screename is ruefulelf2. My real name is Alexandria ( I prefer to go by Alex ). My favorite book is either The Harry Potter saga, or The Hunger Games... I CAN'T DECIDE!!!!! I really love the message boards on the stacks!~ How do you excpect me to be someone I'm not?~ {Alex}

new

Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:50 pm
I can't remember if I already did this or not... oh well. 1. What is your screen name? cuteathlete5 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) Emily 3. What's your favorite book? The Bible/ Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Uhh...idk? 5. Anything else you want to say? Jesus loves You <3

new

Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:42 am
what is your screen name?:isissilver7 what is your first name?:Sophia what is your favorite book?:Luv Ya Bunches by Lauren Myracle what is your favorite thing about the STACKS?:The Buzz Board -isissilver7 (aka:Sophia)

new

Sun Nov 18, 2012 12:19 am
1. What is your screen name?
Witchpixie2
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!)
Melanie :P
3. What's your favorite book?
Tough one............ IDK, Deathly Hallows or Last Olympian
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?
5. Anything else you want to say?
Yes.
I L❤VE to read!!!!!

new

Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:25 am
My screen name is blackdawn94. My name is Gwen. I don't have a favorite book at the moment.My favorite thing about the STACKS is...well...the buzz board.I love to write stories in my notebook.

new

Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:58 am
Hey,I'm witchunicorn5. My first name is Titly,which is Bengali,since i live in Bangladesh,also known as BD. Titly means butterfly. I love a lot of things about da STACKS like,da message boards,blog,LIVE CHATS,siggy shops. Anything else? NAh,just my siggy.
Reading is breathing72

"I AM so smart that I don't know what the hell I am talking about."

-Oscar Wilde

Secret Seven has seven members...and well it is secret."

-Apola, Secret Seven.

"Just close your eyes. The sun is going to down. You will be alright. No one can hurt you now. Come morning light, you and I will be safe and sound."

-Taylor Swift, Safe and Sound.

"Long live! The walls we crashed through! Whilethe kingdom's lights shine...for you.Long, long, live, the magic that we made... our names will be remembered one day."

-Taylor Swift ft. Paula Fernandiez, Long live.

I'm so smart I don't know what the heck I'm talking about!
I love you mommy "I have no money.Try your dad."I love you daddy. :ugeek:
&I am painting a blue square in my backyard so that Google Earth thinks that I have a pool. :lol: Its acutaly 2 siggys at once! :lol:

new

Mon Dec 03, 2012 5:13 pm
My screen name is ravenmoonlight10.

My first name is Diana.

My favorite book is The Drowned Vault.

My favorite thing about the Stacks is my profile.

new

Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:35 pm
Okay, this will take some explanation: ravenmoonlight10 was a profile I created for one of my alter egos, and apparently there's a time lag between logging in as a different user and being seen on the boards as that user, so you can probably tell what happened.

P.S.: The same thing might have happened with a different alter ego profile, vampire(can't remember this part)10. Or possibly 11.

P.P.S.: Are you confused yet?

frostsprite2

Proud Ravenclaw

Hunger Games Victor from District 7

Daughter of Athena

Hunter of Artemis

Weird and proud of it…which makes me even weirder!

Ekaterina

Team Gale!

"Mount Eskel feels the boots of outsiders.

Mount Eskel won't support their weight."

-Princess Academy, Shannon Hale

You can't build anything without duct tape. I should know, I'm a geek.

COPY NOTHING!

new

Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:46 am
Hi I'm hamburgercaring6!

Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:12 pm
I'm chattychihuahua5 My name is Em (nickname) I'm in 5th grade My favorite books are Eragon, Eldest, and Brisingr I love soup and grilled cheese I'm going to play in the snow today!!!!! So much fun ....and oh ya... I'm really random.....CHICKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! friend me!!

Fri Dec 14, 2012 10:36 pm
Screen Name: history23
Name: Tara
Fave Book: Someone Named Eva by Joan M. Wolf
Fave Thing About STACKS: message boards
Other: I love history, I like to sing. I also like drawing with oil pastels and painting. I am pretty nerdy, a big bookworm. I like traveling, and have been to Canada twice and Alaska 4 times, although I am from the mid-south.
PS: does doing < br > (without spaces) create a new line? I sure hope it does, because otherwise this message will look pretty wierd with br written all over it.

new

Wed Dec 19, 2012 1:46 am
1. hamburgercake10 2. Harry Potter 3. Friends

Thu Dec 20, 2012 5:47 pm
Oh, I forgot to mention: I have "over-analysis-itis." That is something my friends and I came up with to describe people who over analyze way to much. Yep, that's me! And I now have another fave book that TIES with "Someone Named Eva." No, it doesn't beat it. I don't think that anything does. Well, anyways, my other fave book is "Second Fiddle" by Rosanne Parry. I also lke the "One Last Wish" Series.

@everyone- has anyone heard of any of these books? Just wondering.

-history23, who is (hopefully) getting a sign-off soon.

Hi, I am aggressivecake7!
new

Thu Dec 20, 2012 9:40 pm
My screen name is aggressivecake7
My first name is Reid. I live in Oregon. I am 10 years old.
My favorite book is Inside Apple.
Well, I have two things I want to say about the STACKS that are both great. 1. You get to meet new people. 2. They treat everyone with great respect.
Hmmm.... what else to say. Well the reason my favorite book is Inside Apple is because I am a total Apple Geek. I know everything about one of its more commonly known co-founders, Steve Jobs and want every single product they make except for the Shuffle.
I also am writing a movie script that I hope to sell to Hollywood for at least $250,000. Though, almost all sold scripts are made into movies.
It also helps that I am only 10. Hollywood is looking for new hot writers so that they can make money and movies off of us. I am one of those hot new writers and hope to sell a script before I am 25.
Why 25? Because that is the age that Hollywood does not care about you anymore.
Thanks for reading about a not-so-new person to posting.
By
aggressivecake7

new

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:38 am
Dont u LOVE club penguin?

new

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:50 am
Dont u LOVE club penguin?

new

Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:22 am
1. What is your screen name? skyauthor8

3. What's your favorite book? Hmmm... I can't really choose, but it would be narrowed down to one of the Harry Potters, one of the Hunger Games, House of Dark Shadows, Among the Hidden, Matched, one of the Dear America diaries, the Indian princess Royal Diaries book, one of the Winnie Year series... I'll just stop there :D

4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? The message boards and all the fun people :D

5. Anything else you want to say? Nah.

~skyauthor8

new

Tue Jan 15, 2013 8:41 pm
1. What is your screen name? Dragonrider49 2. What is your first name only? Emily (I sometimes go by Emily H.) 3. What's your favorite book? Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Making friends! 5. Anything else you want to say? I like to read, ride horseback, draw, play sports, spend time in my garden. In other words I have a lot of hobbies! Oh, and is anyone else on here a Hutterite? (It's not a well-known name so don't be surprised that you don't know)

Welcome! I removed your second name because I wasn't sure if it was your middle name (no middle names on this board). Thanks!

new

Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:25 pm
Screen name:clamsunset5 Frist name:Tara Favorite books:Magic Tree House,Dear Dumb Dairy,and Dear of a Wimpy Kid. Favortie thing about the STACKS:Taking to people,post stuff(ect.) Age:8 Grade:3 About me:I am very nice and friendly.I am a GS(girl scout).I have a lot of friends.Nice teacher.I like to type.I do typos at lot.thats all BYE!!!!!!

new

Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:17 am
1. What is your screen name? (Dramabird69) 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) (Megan) 3. What's your favorite book?(Awake And Dreaming) 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?( They are a great way to find new books and friends!!!!) 5. Anything else you want to say? ( How do you change the colour of ur words????)

Greetings :)
new

Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 pm
Hello, my name is Peacefulwolf15 and just like my name I tend to be peaceful, helpful and kind. My actual name is Amir which is Arabic for king or prince, originating from emir. I have many beloved books. Many written by author Kathryn Lasky but I have to say my favorite is Book #3, Watch Wolf of K.L's series Wolves of the Beyond. I have just recently joined the STACKS but my favorite thing is that I can talk to other people who also enjoy my interests. Only thing I have to say is hope to see you around :)

new

Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 pm
Hey my name is wolfgreen62 and I love the STACKS it is so much fun you can have friends and have tour own blog I am so glad that I've heard of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

new

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:45 pm
Hi! I'm CupcakeClub36. My Name is Carter. I do have a cupcake club in real live. I live in Tennessee. I'm 8 and in 2nd grade. Love, Carter

new

Sat Mar 23, 2013 10:50 am
1. What is your screen name?Jadedragon329 2. What is your first name only? Katie 3. What's your favorite book? ooohh... 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? the people! and the stories. 5. Anything else you want to say? i'm 11 and i rule.

Tue Apr 02, 2013 4:58 pm
Screen Name:fairyflying9 My real name:Mikaela Favorite book:All kids books Favorite thing about the stacks:The stories and people Other:I'm 10 and I play Soccer,Basketball,and Volleyball,I also play Football with my family[there's 11 people in my family-including my parents]

new

Tue Apr 02, 2013 10:56 pm
1. What is your screen name? Amberkite7. What is your first name only? Samantha What's your favorite book? Harry Potter (not a specific) What is your favorite thing about the STACKS? Actually seeing replies from other people on your work, even though they didn't HAVE to click on it. Anything else you want to say? Will anyone be friends with me??

new

Wed Apr 03, 2013 12:58 am
i'm hydraloki11, Jordan, like HP and the Goblet of Fire, the blogs. I'm 7 in 2nd grade.

new

Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:58 pm
Screen name:midnightheart6 First Name: Kelly (girl, just FYI) Favorite Book: Mine is a collection.Christy Miller Collection (christian girls, this is a good book.Trust Me) Favorite thing about the STACKS: You get to communicate with real people :) Anything else?: Sure. I ♥ People :) ~ Love Ya ~

new

Sun Apr 14, 2013 1:50 am
1.crazybook6 2.Kelly 3.Capture the Flag 4.EVERYTHING!!!! 5.Will someone be friends with me?!?!?

new

Sat Apr 20, 2013 5:30 pm
Screen name: purpledrama201 Real name: Hannah Favorite book: the Forever Four books, Dork Diaries, I Funny, Whatever After, The Secret Zoo, and Allie Finkle's rules for girls books Favorite thing about STACKS: message boards and fiction stories on it

new

Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:42 pm
I'M dreamtimepink9. I'VE BEEN HERE SINCE 2012.

FROM, dreamtimepink9

new

Wed May 15, 2013 9:02 pm
Screen Name: SingingBold2 Real Name: Cheney Fav. Book : I don't have one. I love all kinds of books. I'm a true book worm/nerd. Favorite things on stacks: Message boards

hey
new

Wed May 22, 2013 5:18 pm
hello my name is She'Riah (sher-rye-ah). i am a volleyball player and basketball player in kentucky see my profile and add me as a friend i love to give advice and help people out please let me LOL! well send me something. oh by the was my screenname is adorablebrain54

Sweetiepie92004
new

Sat May 25, 2013 10:48 am
Name:Lauryn Age:9 Favorite book:Any book but it has to be okay with my mum and dad to decide wether I should read it. Favorite country:Samoa,Australia and NZ[New Zealand]

new

Sat May 25, 2013 8:47 pm
name:victoria screen name:songmoonlight6 state:florida:) book:all!!! interest:MUSIC!!!!!!AND soccer thanks for reading!

new

Thu Jun 06, 2013 5:38 pm
Hey! I'm QueenCobra1, and my favorite books are The Hunger Games, Catching Fire, and Mockingjay.

I love to read, write, and draw.

I was originally from The Hunger Games board, but now I'm checking this one and the STACK Back board out!

~QueenCobra1, who wishes it would stop raining already.

KATNISS AND PEETA FOREVER

"Remember, we're madly in love, so it's alright to kiss me whenever you feel like it." ~ Peeta Mellark, THE HUNGER GAMES

new

Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:02 pm
1. Mermaidposeidon34 2. Esther 3. Son of Neptune 4. the Buzz Board, it's pretty much e-mail! 5. I'm 12 years old and I'm going into seventh grade in fall. Bye-bye for now. :)

new

Thu Jun 13, 2013 8:39 pm

1. What is your screen name? twirlingcrimson5

2. What is your first name only? My first name is Noella, but a lot of people call me Noe.

3. What's your favorite book? Oh, hard question...I'd have to say The Love Wars by L. Alison Heller.

4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Posting messages on the Reading Buzz board! :D

5. Anything else you want to say? Hello. I am new to Scholastic and open to making friends. Feel free to add me!

~twirlingcrimson5

new

Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:15 pm
I am actorsprinkles6 and my name is Bronwen. my favorite book is Savvy and the one that comes after it is Scumble!!!! maybe you can be my freind on my profile :)

new

Thu Jun 20, 2013 12:24 pm
My screen name is confidentphoenix25. My name is Amy. My favorite book is all the Harry Potter series. My favorite thing about STACKS is being able to play games about some of your favorite books, however I think it would be posting messages on the reading buzz board if I knew how. Could somebody please tell me? Another thing that I would like to say is that I’m a new member, so please friend me from my profile!

new

Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:23 pm
1. What is your screen name? ANSWER: Snakesoul3 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) ANSWER: Kyla ( You probably never even heard of this name!) 3. What's your favorite book? ANSWER: H.I.V.E.: Dreadnought 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? ANSWER: friends+games+message boards 5. Anything else you want to say? The STACKS is pretty cool.

new

Fri Jul 05, 2013 9:33 pm
1. What is your screen name? rubyisland25 2. What is your first name only? Lauren 3. What's your favorite book? the Judy Moody series 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? the stacks just lets you be yourself witch can't always be easy.

new

Fri Jul 12, 2013 1:32 am

1.What is your screen name?Heroinemagic3
2.What is your first name only?Zara but everyone call me Zee-Zee or Zar-Zar.
3.What your favorite book?Um...Do comic books count?if not then I would choose Rise of the Guardians:Owls of Ga'hoole.
4.What your favorite thing about the STACKS?I haven't done anything so I really don't have any favorite thing.Maybe reading the fanfiction?
5.Anything else you want to say?HI!I'm new and I would like to be friends with all of you!Add me!

new

Thu Aug 08, 2013 12:38 am
Hi! My screen name is BashfulAnubis7. My first name is Autumn. My favorite book is the Harry Potter series. I am not sure what I like best about the STACKS because I am new. I just started the 6th grade. I am still somewhat nervous, but I am starting to realize that it will be ok. I really like Taylor Swift and Adele.

new

Tue Aug 13, 2013 3:31 pm
Username:Gopherchess4

First name?Alexandra

What is your fav book?The Harry Potter series!!!

What is your fav thing about the STACKS?The Friends the games the boards...

Anything else you would like to say?I am a girl and I am 10 and I my fav charcter on the HP series is Hermione. :D

~Alexandra

new

Thu Aug 15, 2013 12:08 am
1. What is your screen name?: DesertChief19. But you can call Desert, or Chief, or 19... :P (JK)
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!): Tanuja, BUT PLEASE CALL ME TANNER!
3. What's your favorite book?: Idk.
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?: The message boards and games and Mods... because they secretly give me virtual cookies at night. Ooh! There's one in my pocket right now! *munches virtual cookie*
Okay, the Mods don't secretly give me cookies at night (even though I wish they do :P) but they ARE nice. :D
5. Anything else you want to say?: Uhhh... I'm a girl... I'm 9 years old... I'm kinda crazy and random aaannnddd... I LIKE PIEEEEE! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Re: * Introduce Yourself*vampirewizard60
new

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:08 am
Hello, I'm vampirewizard60 but my real name is Olivia M. i looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooove reading! My favorite books to read are the guardians of ga'hoole series and I am just like Otulissa! I am the smartest student in my class, love talking about my ancestors, answering things obsessively, and talking a lot! I'm also a little like Gylfie because i am very social and the smallest in my grade, and like Soren because I have visions from the stars (which is true, not a lie!!!) I am brave, and I have a brother and sister.

new

Sat Sep 28, 2013 7:40 pm
1. What is your screen name? Glamorouscat15 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) Sarah 3. What's your favorite book? Read too many!! 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? All the fabulous polls 5. Anything else you want to say? I LOVE CATS!!!!

new

Fri Oct 04, 2013 6:26 pm
1. Elfwizard29
2. Robin
3. Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, The Kingdom Series, and way more!!!!!
4. I love just talking=)
Need help with the codes like < br > or siggys etc. come see me!!!!=)

..•.•*.•**•.*•.•..
"Look at him blubber! Have you ever seen anything quite as pathetic?"
said
M a l f o y.
"And he's supposed to be our teacher!"
Harry and Ron both made furious moves towards Malfoy,
but Hermione got there first--
SMACK!
*•.*•.•....•.•*.•*

.,•*°°*•,.
King Louis:
I'm the King of France!
Doctor Who:
Oh yeah? Well I'm the Lord of Time.
°*•,..,•*°

new

Sat Oct 19, 2013 4:26 am
1. What is your screen name? A: dolphinadorable67 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) A: My first name is Olivia! 3. What's your favorite book? A: I don't really have a specific favorite, but I have three that are tied at the top: "The Black Circle (The 39 Clues)" by Patrick Carman; "Olivia Bean, Trivia Queen" by Donna Gephart; and "Sink or Swim (Whatever After)" by Sarah Mlynowski. 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? A: There's a lot of things I like, but I especially like the message boards. Since I'm an avid writer and reader, I like to visit Write It. 5. Anything else you want to say? A: One thing rarely anyone knows is easy: I, star of the mathematics/literature world, the person who gets straight A's and his "totally academic", can SING. I love it. I've been singing since I was two. Not classical music, but pop music. The type of music you listen to every day on the radio by Katy Perry or Taylor Swift. It's one of my talents. Bye!

new

Tue Oct 29, 2013 8:16 pm
1.soccerblue449 2.Julia 3.The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins 4.I'm not really sure...it's just awesome :) 5.My favorite singer is Taylor Swift, and my favorite sport is soccer I guess that's all :)

new

Fri Nov 01, 2013 2:45 pm
1. What is your screen name? I got 2: darkwizard239 and blackpurple312 2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) Seth "Money" 3. What's your favorite book? The Percy Jackson series 4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Jus bout everything! 5. Anything else you want to say? FREIND ME!

new

Sun Nov 10, 2013 9:41 pm
1. What is your screen name? BeastlyFire49
2. What is your first name only? Sakura
3. What's your favorite book? Err, The Chronicles Of Vladimir Tod; Twelfth Grade Kills by Heather Brewer - either that one, or the whole series, lol :D
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? I'm not sure... XD
:D
B e a s t l y Fi r e 49

Nah, you don't know me. Lightning above and a fire below me. You cannot catch me, cannot hold me. You cannot stop, much less control me.
-- Mike Shinoda.

I'm just saying for once, I'm putting myself first, putting myself first, putting myself first.
--Skylar Grey.

new

Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:28 am
i am authorink but i am arthur my rapper name be authorsink im an awesome rapper

new

Tue Nov 19, 2013 3:32 pm
1) What is your screen name? pegasustide1 2) What is your first name only? I have two; Brandon and Tirell. 3) What's your favorite book? Vampire Academy; Shadow Kissed, Spirit Bound, and Last Sacrifice.

frequent_vsitor

Sun Nov 24, 2013 4:14 am
1. swimmingfireworks 2. Emma 3. The Host 4. Nothing. I like Allie Finkle boards. 5. I want the Allie Finkle boards back

new

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:43 am
1. My screen name is ghostblue21. 2. I don't really feel comfortable sharing my name, but I will say that I am a girl. 3. I have so many favorite books it's ridiculous -- but here they are anyway: a. the Percy Jackson series and the Heroes of Olympus series by Rick Riordan b. the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson c. the Harry Potter series by J.K. Rowling d. Between Shades of Gray by Ruta Sepetys e. Blindsided by Priscilla Cummings 4. I like the message boards a lot -- I really want to be an author when I grow up! 5. Please send me a shout-out or friend me; I don't have any shout-outs and only four friends, and one of them is my sister. So I'd really appreciate it if you would say hey!

new

Thu Dec 05, 2013 8:38 pm
my screen name is heartdrama28 my first name is brianna my favorite book is almost home and my favorite thing about the stacks is all the good videos and games!! what is your name

new

Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:04 am
My screen name is befuddleddragon14. Though I used to be on this site a long long time ago, and I was Firegirl1147 then. My name is Jaden, or you can call me Jade.
I'm not sure I can pick a favorite book! The last book I read and loved was East of Eden by John Steinbeck (MUCH less boring than Grapes of Wrath, which I had to read in school)...which sounds really pretentious? oops. I also love the Deltora series', The Bartimaeus Trilogy, the Hunger Games, and Harry Potter.
My favorite thing about the STACKS is...well, the boards, obviously. I also like remaking my avatar.
I'm in 12th grade, which is a bit on the older side for this site? but I'm glad to be back. Also, I love to write and that's most of the reason that I found these boards in the first place.

new

Sun Dec 29, 2013 6:18 am
Hey everyreader!!! So, my stacks name is sekhmetcobra5. My real name is Akhia. My Fav book/series is Percy Jackson and the Olympiuns. Oh, and my favorite thing about the stack is the post!!!! See'ya guys :) ;)

new

Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:11 pm
1. My screen name is rainbowsunshine62 2. My name is Collyn [I am a girl] 3.My favorite book is the Left Behind books [I am on book 23] 4. My favorite thing about the STACKS is making friends!! :] And I LOVE volleyball!! I play club volleyball. I am 12 and in 6th grade. Love Ya, Collyn :]

new

Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:24 am
I don't know if anybody is still reading this, but I never posted an introduction so I'm doing mine now. Hi everyone!

1. What is your screen name?
arrogantpizza1. I wanted "selfishpizza" because I'm selfish and I like pizza, but "arrogant" is sort of similar.

2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!)
Leah!

3. What's your favorite book?
Can I pick a favorite book series instead of just one book> The Gone series, by Micheal Grant. It's hard to choose, though.

4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?
I don't know, I just like forums. The community here is really nice too.

new

Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:00 am
My Screen name is Emeraldphoenix764. My real name is Casey. My favorite book is the Harry Potter Series. I am 11 in 6th grade. My favorite animal is the Turtle Especially the sea turtle. My favorite subject is Art. Oh yeah, my favorite thing about the stacks is the message boards I am a huge fan of Harry Potter.

new

Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:59 pm
HI IM BREAKINGBASKETBALL300 MY FAVORITE BOOK IS THE GENIUS FILES AND IM A NEW USER

new

Fri Mar 14, 2014 1:00 am
1.purplebird1086 2.yessenia 3.its actually series its wings 4.i don't really know 5.i like reading a lot :-)

new

Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:20 am
hi! my screen name is mellowgreen11, my real name I don't want to say, but you can call me d, my favorite book is harry potter, and my favorite thing about the stacks is all the quizzes! and I would also like to say that I am friends with the girl who's screen name is lonelyamber8! oh, and I am not too good at messaging, so please excuse that! so glad to be a part of this!

new

Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:38 pm
1. What is your screen name? FallingFearless35
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) I go by Smiles :)
3. What's your favorite book? Hmm :? ... I love so many books. I can't decide
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Being able to express myself on the Write-It Boards and on the other boards
5. Anything else you want to say? No not really. I'm quite content actually. But thank you

new

Sat Apr 26, 2014 2:49 pm
My screename is midsummerbook13. I don't want to say my real name. I love so many books! It changes, but right now it is Superfudge by Judy Blume or Ramona Quimby, Age 8 by Beverly Cleary. I love InkSplot26, the message boards, and all the cool reading events you guys organize like reading bingo. Oh, and did I mention the polls and quizzes and the cool profile widgets? I really like Taylor Swift. When I got the Fearless CD I just fell in love. I also love to read and write, and math homework is technically my biggest enemy. Beware the two-digit subtraction! You have been warned! And I am a huge fan of hamburgers and hot dogs and, well, that kind of food. Oh, and I love to get and send shout outs! I'd like a little hey here and there!

new

Thu May 01, 2014 9:37 pm
Hi! My screen name is amethystfairy234. My name is Hazel. I love all the books I read, but some of my favorites are: Harry Potter series, The City of Embers, People of Sparks, The Prophet of Yonwood, Diamond of Darkhold, and book 1 of Divergent: Divergent. I like how you can take quizzes to tell you who or what character you would be. The polls are cool, between two weird things, or scary you get to see what thing people would most likely go with.

new

Fri May 02, 2014 2:47 pm
hi eveyone!

new

Tue May 06, 2014 6:02 pm
Hi!
I am new here!
And I love reading and then watching the movie that went with the book, my friends and I have a book/movie book club!
Any recommendations for movies based on books?

Thanks! smiley

new

Tue May 20, 2014 6:14 pm
hi I understand your new here well welcome to scholastic.

new

Sat May 24, 2014 6:09 pm

What's your screen name?

Journeybeliever6

What's your first name only?

Lauren 

What's your favorite book? 

Smile, by Raina Telgemeier

What's your favorite thing about STACKS?

Everything! But i really like hearing what other people think about books.laugh

new

Fri May 30, 2014 1:34 pm

im anabel how  is every one

new

Tue Jun 10, 2014 3:08 pm

1.citykitten24

2. Alison

3. Ali's Pretty Little Lies by Sara Shepard (pll all the way! mainly because ali has the same name as me)

4. i like hearing other people's opinions about books, movies, tv, etc

smiley

new

Fri Jun 13, 2014 2:48 pm

how do you log on your reading?

new

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:18 pm

1.Screen Name:eyeshopeful8

2.First Name: Lilli

3.Favorite Book: Wonder

4.Favorite thing about STACKS: Activities 

new

Mon Jun 16, 2014 11:22 pm

1.Screen Name:eyeshopeful8

2.First Name: Lilli

3.Favorite Book: Wonder

4.Favorite thing about STACKS: Activities 

new

Sun Jun 22, 2014 7:30 pm

1. My screen name is friendlymonkey10

2. I would prefer not to say my first name

3. I could never pick my favorite book

4. My favorite thing about STACKS are the message boards

new

Fri Jul 04, 2014 11:43 am

i am bluefairy427

my name is Madeleine, which means Peacefull which I am not

My favorite books are Percy Jackson, Hunger Games, and Harry Potter

I really like the summer reading thing going on

new

Sat Jul 12, 2014 9:10 pm

you should friend me!smiley

new

Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:49 am

1. Screen Name: Cheeryart57

2. (I'd rather not tell my first name) wink

3. How I survived middle school

4. What I like about STACKS: Are the profiles! yes

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:33 am

1. angelbear188

2. Mackenzie (Kenzie or Kenz for short: lots of nicknames from my oldest sister)

3. I don't know my favorite book. Its a mix between a lot of series.

4. I think my favorite thing is the boards. Its because you can talk about a lot of stuff like the environment or books.

5. I am obsessed with the movie Frozen from Disney. I am the most obsessed with this and Minecraft. I am in love with Disney but obsessed with Frozen.

-angelbear188 signing off!

new

Sun Jul 20, 2014 6:59 pm

1. Screen name: awesomebee58

2. Name: Alexis 

3. Favorite book: Haddix series

4: I am new to the stacks and just exporing right now

5: I love dancing and elephants. I am going into 5th grade. I have a anoying littl brother.   

new

Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:07 pm

1. catsaga19

2. *not saying*

3. The Giver (Lois Lowry)

4. Reading the stories people post.

5. I am polytherian.

new

Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:48 pm

My Screen name: energeticgriffin20                                                                                                First Name: Do not want to say                                                                                                 My Favorite book: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince                                                  Favorite thing about STACKS: Message boards, and looking for friends (if you read this, please friend me) heart                        

new

Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:25 pm

1. My screen name is Griffinsoul50

2. My real name is Ellie

3. My favortie book is probably the Warriors series by Erin Hunter.

4. I like the the message boards are safe, fun, and easy to join.

5. I'm a Christian. Don't judge. I love reading, singing, and animals a lot. I've tried my hand at drawing but am not that good, the best thing i can do is the face of a cat! Recently I've taken up writing a bit, but not many people know (only my closest friends - I'm even embarassed to tell my family!) Speaking of writing, I plan to write a book series when i grow up about some kids who find out they can train mythical creatures. I am also going to write a series about wolves.I love animals, but I am not a big fan of primates- they look so human, it kinda creeps me out! I am super glad i could join these forums!

new

Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:30 pm

1. What is your screen name?Look to your right,SOFTBALLATHENA7
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!)I prefer not to say
3. What's your favorite book?hmmm...Confessions of a so-called Middle Child. It often changes though once i read another good book.
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?The Message boards,and of course ...how nice everyone is on here.

5. Anything else you want to say? I'M AWESOME!!!!! (i know that was really random, but whatever.

new

Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:05 pm

Screen Name: emeraldkitten459(please friend me, I am a new user)

Name: I don't want to say

Favorite Book: Harry Potter an the Half Blood Prince, Whatever After(series), Winnie Years(series)

Favorite thing about STACKS: message boards, sending shout out, and the moderation of everything.

new

Wed Aug 20, 2014 9:00 pm

-what is your screen name? dreamerdreamer28

-what is your first name only? Dylan

-whats your favorite book? Ooh! Too bad. I have 2 favorite series. Harry Potter(1st read by me) and The Chronicles of Narnia (2nd read by me)

-whats your favorite thing about STACKS? Do I have to awnser this? I love EVERYTHING about it!

-is there anything else you want to say? Well... yes! 2 actually. The first ones actually pretty random, just to give you a heads up: IM TOTALLY THE BEST KID EVER!!!!!!!!!!!  I really wish any of you had my insrests. Give me a SHOUTOUT if you love Harry Potter, wich, i think and am about 99% sure most of you do, or if you love The Chronicles of Narnia, 56% or maybe AJHQ? Don't be afraid, im not a monster guys and gals around. Can i pretty please have 3rd thing to say? Ok, well then if yes, My gender: girl. becuse, no offence boys, GIRLS RULE BOYS DROOL!!!! Ok, well thats pretty awkward. Ok, bye!

new

Mon Sep 01, 2014 2:51 pm

1. What is your screen name?:Look to your right
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!): I rather not tell
3. What's your favorite book?: Fault In Our Stars
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS?:I dont know yet

5. Anything else you want to say?: Im from the message boards -points to the top right-

new

Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:23 pm

hi my name is elisa and im 17 yrs old lol. im real bored . everyone in my class is annoying.

new

Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:07 pm

1. What is your screen name? bandpink83

2. What is your first name? I am not allowed to say, but my online nickname is Abby.

3.What's your favorite book? Everything!

4. Friends!

5. I am a girl and I like history.

Please bee my friend!

Abby

new

Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:25 pm

1. griffinsoul52

2.Ellie

3. Oh why does this one have to be so hard! I can't choose.

4. Being able to sign up so easily. And that its safe, fun, and has a good forum.

5. I'm christian, don't judge. I love animals and reading. I also like playing online games,singing, and talking.

smiley

new

Sat Sep 27, 2014 11:30 pm

Screenname: detectiveclue22

Name: Ava 

Favorite Book: the Baby-Sitters Club and One For the Murphys 

STACKS: shows you any books you want, games, and a great way to find out about new books and characters 

I love to sing and dance, I am the oldest child in my family and besides reading I love writing and Social Studies! I have gotten 2nd place in the grade spelling bee 2 years in a row and I love to spend time with my family and friends! 

detectiveclue22 (Ava),

Third Grade

TX 

new

Wed Oct 08, 2014 7:01 pm

My screen name is ChorusArtistic19, my name is Norah, my favorite book is the first book in the Ally Finkle series, and i love the stacks because I love to Reply on the Buzz Board !!!!                                                                                                                                         ChorusArtistic19

new

Thu Oct 09, 2014 4:01 pm

I totally agree,ASDFFDA!

ChorusArtistic19

new

Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:25 am

Screen name:Bastkitten

Real First Name:Emily

Fav Book:i love all the books that i read I CAN'T CHOSE

Stacks:the kind people

I am a total bookworm and i love middle school

new

Tue Nov 11, 2014 2:35 am

screen name: readingsoftball15

real first name :tiana

fav book: bsc stacey & the missing ring

stacks:fun games and this message board!

i dont like math, and u can ALWAYS find me with my nose in a book!! lol

new

Fri Nov 21, 2014 1:18 am

screen name : Aquakitten1158

real 1st name:Isabella

fave book: I CAN'T DECIDE![frustrated tat i cant answer that Q]

stacks:being able to chat with friends [and other people]on the boards.

new

Wed Nov 26, 2014 5:34 am

1. Drawingevil3
2. Venice
3. The Big Book of Death
4. Fun quizzes and avatars

5. I draw, write and make music. I'm a dude from Scotland always looking to make new friends. I have aspergers so I'm shy but love drawing monsters and animals and meeting other artists. devil

new

Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:40 pm

1. dreamtimephone15

2. To Kill A Mockingbird

3. Posting

4. I am a nerdy girl from Illinois. I love reading, homework, watching Doctor Who, singing, acting, and playing the trombone and the piano.

new

Wed Dec 03, 2014 7:02 pm

confidentcrimson35

Daisey (yes, spelled with an E)

The fault in our stars

The posting and freinds.

i am an avid Y.A reader, i love makeup and style, watching The Vampire Daires, and singing.

Freind me! i'm lonly!

new

Thu Dec 04, 2014 5:36 pm

By the way, for some reason my posts almost never show up! i don't us any swearing, i don't break any of the rules, but i never see my post. and no one talks to me. sad
 I don't mean to sound whiney, sorry.

by peeps!

Daisey.

new

Fri Dec 05, 2014 2:48 pm

what is your screen name. if you are reading this, you already know.

what is your first name? i would rather not say...

fave book?anything by charles dickens.

fave thing about the Stacks. hmmm, shout outs, i suppose.

I would consider myself a special snowflake. 

good day.

Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:02 pm

If you're messages are fine they should be showing up. :)

new

Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:10 am

1.My screen name is bluedelighted82.

2.Sienna

3.Animal Farm, and The Fault in our Stars

4.Avatars and talking

5.I love to read, write, draw, act, travel, dance, and try new things! (like frog legs)

Question: Anybody here like to read The New Yorker? 

new

Sat Dec 27, 2014 12:20 pm

Hey

screen name:brownieblack398

first name:Ada

why I love stacks?

cause I can make friends!!!!!!!!

new

Sat Jan 10, 2015 1:27 am

To whom is asking the questions

What is your screen name? canfidentpurple80
2. What is your first name only? (it's OK if you don't want to say!) Do not want say
3. What's your favorite book? It use to be the Baby-sitters Club but have not read those in ages.
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS Still can comucate with people who loved and enjoy Baby-sitter Club and websit were it all begain.

5. Anything else you want to say? Has anyone hard of Great 123?

- - - - Canfidentpurple80

new

Fri Jan 16, 2015 7:32 pm
  1. BAsketballeagle246
  2. Natalia
  3. a dogs life
  4. that you can talk about books with people and to get into a book other people like.

new

Mon Feb 02, 2015 7:10 pm

1. redchatty63
2. Lauren
3. I don't know if I have a favorite book, I like a LOT of books

4. Anything and Everything

5. Want to be friends?

new

Mon Feb 16, 2015 3:56 pm

Hey!

My STACKS name is bandpink83, but my real name is Hayden. My favorite thing about the STACKS is friends.

That is all I wish to share,

Bandpink83, or Hayden :) :) :) :P :D

new

Thu Feb 19, 2015 11:42 pm

1.  my username is blackmoonlight163

2.  my REAL name is Bailey

3.  I don't have a favorite book.  I have hundreds! (to quote one of my favorite authors, John Green.  DFTBA, nerdfighters)

4.  I am in love with the Write It boards!

5.  Those who know me in real life know I am FREAKING OBSESSED with YouTubers.  My favorites are Johnnie Guilbert, Austin Jones, Kyle David Hall, Jordan Sweeto, and literally so many more.  I think I have a bit of a problem.  :)

I also am obsessed with music.  My favorites are Panic! At The Disco, Austin Jones, Jordan Sweeto (yeah those YouTubers are AMAZING singers), and Fall Out Boy.  

new

Mon Mar 09, 2015 5:55 pm
  1. My username is WitchBeastly3.
  2. My REAL name is Destiny.
  3. My favorite book is The Host by Stephenie Meyer.
  4. I like all the boards.
  5. Friends.

new

Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:50 am

Hello!

1. What is your screen name: Dancingangel60
2. What is your first name only: Emily
3. What's your favorite book: Canterwood crest books
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS: You guys! You rock!

5. Anything else you want to say: I think ALL of you are wonderful! smiley

new

Tue Mar 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Username: BlueCat2757

Favorite book: A Wrinkle in Time by Madeleine L'Engle

Favorite movie: The Song of the Sea (no such question, but suddenly it sprinkled up in my mind and I wrote it)

Favorite thing about Stacks: InkSplot26, Games, and Books

Else: Hmm... I like books, painting, crafting... and also I'm a bit of bookish and artistic, sprinkled all over with it like a cupcake with chocolate sprinkles.

new

Fri Mar 27, 2015 6:54 pm

hi MY NAME IS EYESBLUE300 AND I PLAY BASKETBALL. IF YOU NEED ANY TIPS JUST ASK ME AND I WILL HELP YOU GET EXTREMELY BETTER.laugh

new

Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:50 pm
  1. Dramastudy4 I play volleyball, softball, basketball, hockey, swim, surf tennis, dive, and act
  2. Destiny
  3. On the Fence and Maximum Ride series
  4. Babe, best movie ever. I might be 14 and that's a little kid's book but whatever     : P

new

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:27 pm

1.  My username is,poarbearpurple72

2.  My name is, I don't want to say my name.

3. My favorite book is, Sisters by Raina Telgemier

4. What I like about the STACKS is, the message boards and all the books!!!

5. I love beanie boos!!!! I have 44 stuffed animals on my bed right now. And those are just the beanie boos!!surprise

new

Fri Jun 05, 2015 10:44 pm

MY NAME IS NICHOLE.MY SCREEN NAME IS BASKETBALLPINK.WHAT GRADE ARE YOU IN IM IN 5

new

Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:58 pm

User: sapphirerattlesnake39

Don't want to put my name out there, but call me Faltercloud or Falter (warrior cat name)

PJO AND HOO YEAAAHHH

Aaaannndddd.... I like the books

new

Fri Jul 31, 2015 12:39 am

Screen name: athenaraven52

Name: Rather not

Favorite Book: If I put them all, I would still be writing in 2016. We'll go with every book by Cassandra Clare and Rick Riordan.

Favorite thing about Stacks: Books!!! Games, too, I guess...

Extra: Books+Music+Science=My life. I am an extreme nerd of many fandoms. ;)

new

Sun Aug 16, 2015 1:01 am
1. What is your screen name? ArtBulldog 807
2. What is your first name only? Ally
3. What's your favorite book? Harry Potter, Hunger Games, and Twilight
4. What's your favorite thing about the STACKS? Trivias
5. Anything else you want to say? No

new

Fri Aug 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Screen name: bandpink83

Name: Margaret Ann

Fave Book: The Witchy Worries of Abbie Adams

Favorite things about the Stacks: Friends and chatting.

Extra: My name is not Margaret Ann, but I am always called that online except for one site, which shall stay nameless. :):)

[ 402 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team