Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 84 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Re: Introduce Yourself!
new

Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:05 pm
Name: nicole State: illinios Age:10 almost11 Green: ya Comments: i agree with impclaws3

new

Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:55 pm
MY USERNAME IS:ANTENNAENRAINY10 AGE:12 6TH GRADE florida im at middle school.

new

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:07 pm
First Name/username(whichever): ELENA/PINKBUTTERFLY2517 State: NEW JERSEY Grade/age: 4TH GRADE TEN YEARS OLD Do you think you are a green person?: YES Comments: I LOVE THE EARTH I EVEN HAVE A GARDEN

new

Wed Jun 12, 2013 11:08 pm
First Name/username(whichever): ELENA/PINKBUTTERFLY2517 State: NEW JERSEY Grade/age: 4TH GRADE TEN YEARS OLD Do you think you are a green person?: YES Comments: I LOVE THE EARTH I EVEN HAVE A GARDEN

new

Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:16 pm
I'm Anna 7th Grade Maryland username: impclaw5 (used to be impclaw3) I guess I'm kinda green, but i still do use plastics, throw stuff out, ride in cars when i have to, etc, so no, i'm not 100% green, but i try to be as green as i can. comments: this place is so cool

new

Tue Jul 09, 2013 3:30 pm
raceramused5 (send me a shoutout) i'm not 100 percent green either, but i recycle what i can, and i resuse a ton of stuff, i ride the bus and carpool to school, this is my first message board and still getting used to this stuff

new

Sat Aug 10, 2013 1:20 pm
First Name/username(whichever): My most people can't pronounce my REAL name (which is Tanuja) So PLEASE call me Tanner! Also, my username is DesertChief19. (Most of the time, Tanner is a name for males but I'm not male... :P)
State: FL
Grade/age: Well... I just finished 3rd grade... and I'm 9.
Do you think you are a green person?: I'm not 100% GREEN, but I try to be as GREEN as possible!
Comments:

new

Fri Aug 16, 2013 7:09 pm
First name/Username:My username is Gopherchess4 and my name is Alexandra but most of my friends call me Alex for short :)

State:Virginia

Grade/age:I just finshed 4th grade going into 5th grade and I am 10 years old.

Do u think u are a green person?:Yes I am a very green person.

Comments:Friend me!!And send me a Shout-Out!!! :D

.•*´¨`*•Gopherchess4•*´¨`*•.
"Just
Yearning
for the fruit in the
tree
will not bring it to your hands."
~Tamil Proverb

new

Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:02 pm
Hi!!!
First name/username: My username: amusedchicken22 My real name: *drum roll* Olivia
State: i don't live in the U.S.A
Grade/age: I don't really wanna say... okay, okay, I will! I'm eleven
Do you think you are a green person? Yep!
Comments: Please can anyone who is not my friend yet FRIEND ME PLZ! Thank you!!! And, EVERYONE SHOULD RECYCLE!

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened.
Anatole France

new

Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:02 pm
Hey!!! First name/username[whichever]:Usually people call me Faiz, but my name is Faiza and my username is Bluekitten434. State:TX. Grade/Age:I am in fourth grade and well...I am 8. Do you think your are a green person?:Well of course I am a 100% sure I am a green! Comments:I totally love the earth and I am not lying also please be my friend and love earth to plz and thank you if your doing it!!!

new

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:13 pm
Hi! It's partylavender5 ( friend me!!!) From the USA and I just want to say help the and try to make this world a better place PLEASE NOW!

new

Mon Sep 30, 2013 11:38 pm
Hi! It's partylavender5 ( friend me!!!) From the USA and I just want to say help the and try to make this world a better place PLEASE NOW!

new

Mon Oct 14, 2013 11:06 pm
my name is storm im inbetween the ages of 12 and14 im a green person (most of the time :) And i will friend you if you want. p.s. my username is: BEEKNEES34

new

Sun Dec 01, 2013 1:39 am
I am defently not saying anything about me! Birds :)

new

Sun Dec 01, 2013 5:21 pm
so you know everything about everything

Re: Introduce Yourself! @avidreadet
new

Thu Jan 23, 2014 11:51 pm
Hey everyone I am not new but I just don't float to the board as much as I used to so HELLO. My name is pinksapphire33/Naphisa. Naphisa is my real name isn't pretty it means precious. I am in 7th grade and am 13years old. I live in Bermuda its an island its geyser pretty u should visit sometime. Yes I am very green I hats when people litter!+, and leave lights on. Comments: I think we should do something like every person has to do something to help the planet everyday. Pinksapphire33/Naphisa

new

Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:56 pm
Hi I,m cakepie47 i know it sounds weird but here i am please give me a shout out if you can please

new

Fri Mar 07, 2014 3:36 pm
my name is cupcake and i love writing stories about anything that is interesting and crazy.i hope you like me because i am new at this so bye.

new

Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:43 pm
Hello, I'm PandaWolf. You can call me Panda or Wolf. So if you can, give me a shout!

new

Mon May 26, 2014 11:41 pm
Hi! My name is Victoria ( also known as kiteinky6) I'm 11years old and my favorite color is blue and black. I'm a Irish dancer, I play the flute and if you add you as my friend I will give you a shout out!!!! I <3 books with ghost stories, animal stories And many more. And did I say that I have

new

Mon May 26, 2014 11:46 pm
Hi! My name is Victoria ( also known as kiteinky6) I'm 11years old and my favorite color is blue and black. I'm a Irish dancer, I play the flute and if you add you as my friend I will give you a shout out!!!! I <3 books with ghost stories, animal stories And many more. And did I say that I have a guinea pig???? Yep!

new

Fri Jul 18, 2014 1:50 am

First Name/Username: Mackenzie/angelbear188

State: MO (Missouri)

Grade/Age: 6th Grade (After Summer is over)/ 11 years old

Do you think you are a green person?: Yes. I don't litter and I want to clean up every piece of litter I see. But  most of the time I am in a car/bus when I see litter.

Comments: I love the movie Frozen and the rest of the Disney Princess Movies. I love book series like Canterwood Crest and Dear America. I love the game Minecraft.

-angelbear188-

Wants a friend!

new

Sat Aug 16, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello, my user name is jumpingcaramel6 (alexandra)I'm 9 years old.My favorite animal is a dog.My favorite color is red and blue.My favorite book is magic tree house books.i play the recorder.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             P.S winkadd me as a friend

new

Tue Sep 30, 2014 12:12 am

Hi! My name is Turquoise Butterfly. I am new to mss. 

new

Thu Dec 11, 2014 2:23 am

My name is Sienna and I am 11. I live in the state of Cali. I do think of myself as a green person. My family and I do not eat factory farmed meats, we recycle, we are not litterbugs, and we are a bunch of tree-huggers.cheeky 

Merry X-mas, everybody! I love to read and write, anybody with me?

If you are, please friend me! (also friend me if you are into anything else)smileyyes

P.S. How do I add you as a friend, jumpingcaramel6????????????? 

[ 84 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

PRS © 2008 PRS Team