Fan Fiction

Announcements

Welcome everyone! My name is Brian and I'm moderating the boards. Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
- Please read my FAQ’s post.
- If you still have a question, feel free to ask me here.

I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place to get excited about HP!
   [ 244 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10
 Re: INTRODUCING... THE ELEPHANT HOUSE!
regular_contributor

Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:37 am
@Elphie: *scratches head* I don't know... I got a bit of a deja vu too when you walked up in here all like "hi".

OH I'VE HAD AN IDEA! *le light bulb*
So we've got our LKAG names but what if we genderbend our LKAG names and make them characters? So Tony would be, like, Tonya and Paul Paula/Paulina and I would be... Demetra (cus Mitsos is a dimiutive of Dimitri yeah)
So now you have your LKAGGGA (Lady Known As Guy Gone Girl Again) name and it's all thanks to me, you're welcome.

Also, I miss Lauren (and Colie, but she drops in and lets us know she's alive from time to time, while Lauren has misteriously disappeared)
That is, Tony. WE ALL MISS YOU TONY!

And before I go, let's bring the NaNo discussion back on! Are you going to do it this year? I am (actually I'm going to be dying this fall what with Downton season 4 and Korra book 2 and school year 11 but I'm determined to write a novel atop of all this) AND it's going to turn out awesome because I've been having this idea for too long and I'm determined to work hard and write and rewrite it until it's ready to be published (mwahahahaha, trolled ya! It'll be awesome just because I'm writing it, thats enough lol -lame jokeness what-)

Now I'll leave to go update this fanfic of mine.

And a final shout-out in the universe to:
Tony
Paul
Gabriel
Benedict
Elphie, what's your LKAG name?

regular_contributor

Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:39 pm

@Mitsos/Demetra: Ooh, LKAGGGA. That is just so much fun. I like it. I could be Tony or Toni. I think either is correct. *shrug*

I've just been busy with a lot of stuff. Junior year has arrived (which I *think* makes me the oldest one here. It's sort of weird.) and I'm in the process of drafting/editing/drafting again my story from way back in like June of 2012. It's chuffing along to the industry.

It's taking a while, but I'm slowly coming back.

~Tony

new

Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:16 am

This is me trying to format/post something from my phone cause my laptop has decided to be the slowest thing in the entire universe and not give me any wi-fi. So bear with me here, people.
@Tony/Toni: TONY!!! You're alive!!! *huggles* Wow, junior year? That's grade 11... right? (We don't use that system up here in good ol' Canada.) Can't wait for you to get your fanfiction back up and running!
@Mitsos/Demetra: That's such a genius idea! LKAGGGA for the flipping win! I shall be... Paulette! As far as NaNo goes... I dunno. Grade 9 has so much homework and oh my god I'm drowning under it all... but I will try to participate!
@Everyone: So... I've been in Grade 9 for two days and I've already gotten 3 projects, two of them due tomorrow. It's insanity!! But the high school itself is amazing (they have a full auditorium), my drama teacher is incredible, my English teacher is decent (she won't let us do creative writing till December!), and my Geography teacher sucks. So it's fun, but also terrifying (read: Grade 12's). The only big downsides are that I never see my friends and this guy in my drama class (really long story). As far as my writing goes... my laptop's been comatose for the past two weeks or so, so it's really hard to get anything done. I am trying to get the story I promised way back in March out, but I'm writing for multiple other fandoms as well so it's kinda hard. I am trying, though!
I figure I've bored you guys long enough, so that's all for today! Hope school/life is going great for you all!
-Nicole/Paul/Paulette/Colie/Colie Bear/awesomekoalabear20, who thinks she has too many names...

regular_contributor

Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:44 pm
@Paulette: Yay it's catching on :D
Sorry to hear about school being mean to you, but mine starts tommorrow so I will be able to relate to you a lot :(
Why can't you see your friends and the guy in drama class?
Ooooh, what other fandoms are you writing for? And I'm sorry to hear about your laptop, it'd be going insane if anything happened to mine (well it's more of a Netbook but a baby anyways)

regular_contributor

Fri Sep 13, 2013 1:32 am

@Paul: Yeah...Grade 11 for me, which makes me old. (I think Our Dear Moderator--ODM--is the only one who is older than I am.

My laptop is comatose, too!

~Tony

new

Mon Sep 16, 2013 8:29 pm

My laptop is still slow, but it's alive!!!!! *hugs laptop to my chest* Meaning I can most likely write more now, so yay! Hoping to get that fic I promised like, a year ago, up soon!
@Toni: This seems to be the month of comatose laptops, I'm told. A lot of people I know from different websites (and real life) are having laptop problems too... personally, I think it's some evil plan cooked up by some genius laptop person, but the more likely explanation is that it's just lack of support for Windows 7 now that they've got all that Windows 8 stuff in place...
@Demetra: Ooops! That was meant to be two separate thoughts-
a) I can't see my friends because we have no classes together and we all just sit around doing homework at lunch which means we never talk... :(
b) Oh, trust me, I would be so happy if I never saw the guy from Drama class ever again... he and I have a very... complicated relationship (as in, we got into a massive fight after school today in the middle of a street and almost got hit by a car, but really, for us that's pretty much a normal day). I love Drama, but it's kind of hard to focus on creating a tableau when he's around... sorry, this could turn into a very long rant shortly, so I'm just going to end it here.
Also, other fandoms I'm writing for... I've got ten Percy Jackson fics, one Gallagher Girls, and a Mortal Instruments one in the works.
Jeez, I just realized I had homework. I'll have to end this here for now, but *terminator voice* I'll be back...
-Nicole/Paul/Paulette, who has auditions for the school play tomorrow and still has to memorize her monologue...

visitor

Tue Sep 17, 2013 6:31 pm
Hi Awesomekoalabear20

In your post you mentioned writing fan fiction on other websites, but I had to edit that portion out. Unfortunately you're not allowed to name the other websites or give out your username on those sites. However, if you would like to share your work, you can post excerpts here for people to read, if they're appropriate.

Thanks
-Moderator Brian

regular_contributor

Thu Sep 19, 2013 12:23 pm
@Paulette: STOP IT STOP IT IT'S NOT LAPTOP COMATOSE MONTH OKAY? *turns to laptop* Just survive this month, baby, there's not much of it left, just try to, c'mon, dont' leave me, you'll manage *strokes softly* my baby is perfectly healthy stop trying to put an evil eye on it *or whichever this is said correctly*
Uh-huh. High school drama stinks. BUT we're here for you if you feel like ranting and getting it off your system sis (LKAG, fine). BUT good luck with drama class and the school play!
(And not sharing classes with friends stinks, too. I wish I could say I can't relate to that)
A:Owetuiyegv wait you write fanfics for Percy Jackson I don't like Percy Jackson honestly but it's so fun to create demigod OCs and RP/fanfic about them maybe we should do something like that once! (yeah let's start a mini thing here, like do you have any OCs? I've been having this idea about a Persephone daughter who is all aggressive and hates being poked about her mother and can't keep her flowers alive to save her life etc.)
Also: please, please please tell me you ship/have considered Leyna? Leo and Reyna? From HoO? It's my OTP- standing for Only True Pairing, as I don't ship anything else really (because, like, Reyna is my favorite. And Leo. And Reyna and Leo)
I've been spamming the STACKS to find another person who ships them so just don't let me down...

new

Fri Sep 20, 2013 8:18 pm

I'm pretty sure I sprained/badly bruised my pinkie earlier today, so forgive any spelling mistakes in this, as I am typing with one less finger (and my whole hand is throbbing painfully). But anyways...

@Demetra- YOU SHIP LEYNA!!!! *tackle hugs* Yes, I do ship them. As well as Percabeth, Jasper, Frazel, Tratie... the list goes on and on. I'm a bit of an obsessive fangirl, to be honest. ;)
Thanks for the well-wishes for the school play! I got in, as a dancer. It's not a big part, but I get to wear a crazy costume and act like some insane Cirque Du Soleil person, so that'll be fun. And as far as Drama class goes... maybe I'll just do a little rant. Just a tiny one. Although it's more about stupid people in my class (and the general population of my school), but it takes place in Drama class, so whatever.
Basically, this guy and I have been having an on again/off again fight since Grade 7. And the other day, when we were having a screaming match while walking down the hallway, he put his arm around me just to shut me up (sadly, it worked). But since it was in the middle of a hallway, the majority of the school saw... and well, it went through the rumor mill. So now, people are convinced that we're dating. Anyways, in Drama class, these two guys kept on pestering me about me and the other guy dating, when our Co-Op (a kind of like a student teacher, but younger) walks up and asks us what we're talking about. So then the two guys begin to tell her the guy and I's entire history, and at the end most of the class was listening and now... well, let's just say that people are shipping us and coming up with couple names (but trust me, no one will be able to...). So... yeah. I'm really annoyed right now.
I don't really have any OC's- I mainly write for the canon pairings. A RP would be really fun, though! Also, I love the idea for your OC... she sounds really cool!
Also... *shoots your laptop the evil eye* DIEDIEDIEDIEDIE!

I swear, my finger is about to spontaneously combust from the pain. And I still have to type up a project *facepalm*. Wish me luck!
-Paul/Paulette/Nicole, whose friends are being idiots and repeatedly texting her stupid pictures.

regular_contributor

Fri Oct 04, 2013 3:30 pm
GUYS! Imma finally gonna update Missing Death By Inches! This means I need YOU to help ME by giving ME YOUR feedback!

Seriously... I would really, really, really appreciate and love forever whoever read and left a comment to this fanfic on mine. I spend time thinking about it and writing it (actually, this past few weeks... I wasn't really in the mood for writing) and now that it's back I just would really really appreciate getting to know it was worth the time.

@Colie: You, sweetheart, however evil you may seem to be, are pretty untalented at the Evil Eye section :) LAPTOP IS ALIVE!
Also, I haven't given my laptop (netbook) a name yet! I've had it for like 5 years (HEAR THAT? FIVE YEARS! It's survived my teenage phases of anything- from Paramore to Taylor Swift- it's not like your evil eye can harm it, Colie). It's an hp mini black-and-white... device.
Look, I really need some name suggestions
(I also used to name my mp3s but I change them too often to have a stable one)
(Also our family car's Dionysus, because it's dark red=wine=Dionysus)

Tell your pinkie I wish it well! Having your hands/fingers injured is no fun, no fun at all :(

And now
Be prepared (not you, Scar)
Because
It's time
TO TALK LEYNA <3
*more tackle hugs*

LEYNA is precious. They are my forever OTP because they're babies and together they're just idiots and I love love love them.
(And I don't care they're not canon. I don't really like the books, tbh. I don't mind their un-canonness, because I can write them anyways)
(Bytheway, if I posted a Leyna fanfic, would you read it?)
I don't really ship anything else in HoO/PJatO, mostly because I don't like the characters (Oooooo!) Sorry, Nicole
(and haaaaaaaaaa yeah that OC is called Terez (cool nickname for Theresa I found) and she's afraid/insecure but she likes to mask it all as anger... it's, like, her way of dealing with things. And she's also my first female blond character I've kept for more than 3 weeks AND stands at 5'6", which rarely happens, all my characters are shorties -gee i wonder why-)

Now on drama guy
Ugh
People at school can be so stupid it's just... you know, if their stupidness was bread, it'd be enough to feed us all! *extends arms for emphasis*
My only advice is to ignore them, though you didn't ask for advice and after receiving this as advice neither do you wish you actually had... :(
I'm actually guilty on the whole pairing-up-friend-with-guy-she-doesn't-like (it's a thing called Picahenge) buuuuut not a that rate.

So again, I'm sorry to hear you've been a victim of stupidity... or, to be more accurate, a victim of Much Bread.
It'd most likely be just forgotten and now I feel kinda useless because I can't do anything about it :( Sorry

.••.
{Accio brain!}
¡uıɐɹq oıɔɔ
.••.

new

Fri Oct 18, 2013 9:37 am
What is your name?
Anusha

What State/Province do you live in?
I live in Pakistan, so Punjab.

What is your favorite colour(s)?
Turquoise and purple

How old are you?
Eleven

What are you currently writing?
I am writing a fanfiction called 'Shadows At Hogwarts'. It's about Albus Potter and the rest of the newer HP generation!

How long have you been on The Stacks?
I know it says 'NEW' under my Username but I have actually been on the Stacks since January 2011!

What is your favorite HP book?
Prisoner Of Azkaban!

Pu rp le Wi za rd 50

It takes a great deal of courage to stand up to your enemies but a great deal more to stand up to your friends.

✏ Albus Dumbledore

You don't need to be a wizard to do magic. Real magic comes from the heart.

Looking for an AWESOME siggy like mine? Then visit the SIGGY IGGY Shop by just clicking HERE!!

new

Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:04 pm
@Purple Wizard - according to your account information next to your post, you've been here since January 2013, not 2011.
Or maybe you have two accounts?

~AmusedChicken22

new

Tue Dec 24, 2013 2:10 pm
ummm i am new and was wondering how you start a new post

new

Tue Jan 28, 2014 7:18 pm
Name:Ella State:Alabama Favorite colors:Lime green, aqua Age:10(11 in May) Currently writing:A HP Fanfiction. I'ts Hogwarts in like, 3416!(Thats like in the future) How long have you been in the Stacks?:About a year. Favorite Harry Potter book:I love all of them! I thought this was so cool because, um, its just AWESOME!

regular_contributor

Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 am
@Lauren: I'm actually older than you, I think. I am 19 years old.

new

Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:51 pm
I HAVE RETURNED FROM THE DEAD!

... but just for this one post. After this, I'm gone for good.

God, I almost forgot how to format on this, I haven't been on in so long... *sobs*. But anyways, today I went back and read all the way through all of the messages on The Elephant House, all of our replies on different stories when this board was still alive and hopping... and I honestly started to cry.

I don't know how many of you are still around. I don't know who left the boards. I don't know where all of you guys, my old friends, are now. But I will say this- I grew up on this site. From about age 9 to age 13, this website was my home. And when I was 11 and started to read Harry Potter for the first time- books that are now sitting stationary on my bookshelf- this board became my home. This is where I wrote my first fanfiction. This is what I learned what fanfiction was. And now, at almost 15 years old, by going back on this board, I get to see my childhood.

Remember all the fun we used to have here? Remember answering questions and LKAG and the RP? Remember all of our old stories that we would all so happily comment on? Remember what a family we used to be? I loved this website, and I loved you guys. But I don't know, we all got older and the boards changed and we all started to slowly trickle away.

I used to log onto The Stacks every day after school and post on the Elephant House. This got me through some of the worst times in my life and I thank you all for that. I'm crying now because of the onslaught of memories flooding through my brain. I always looked up to all of you guys. I was one of the youngest, one of the most immature ones here, one of the worst writers. And yet you all accepted me and respected me and I can't even begin to tell you how grateful I am for that.

God, it’s hard not to swear. I guess I really have grown up, haven’t I? I'm not the same little Grade 6 girl posting stories about horrible OC's that were pretty much based off of herself. And the more and more I discover, the more and more I love this- our little innocent corner of the universe. I'm on bigger fanfiction sites now, writing much more mature stuff, and it's nice to know that places like this still exist- places where it's okay to be a kid, where you're not constantly getting flamed or hated on. I honestly was considering going on hiatus on another website (can’t name due to guidelines, but it’s basically the biggest fanfiction site around- you know the one), but going back here, seeing what an excited little kid I used to be, changed that. I’m going to keep writing, thanks to you guys.

I miss you all. I miss this board. I miss writing Becoming Emma, which now looks hideous to my older eyes. I miss not having to worry about reviews or OoC-ness or hate. Guys, this website was the reason I really started writing. It’s the reason I kept writing. And I can thank you to the moon and back but it won’t even make a dent in the amount of gratitude I should be showing you guys.

So I’m just going to settle for this- thanks. Thanks for caring and helping and teaching. Thanks for making me smile and humouring little ol’ immature me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart, because I have so many fond memories of this website and especially this board, and I just want to thank you all so much for all that you’ve done.

And who knows? Maybe none of you will read this. Maybe you’re all long gone now. Maybe we’re all too old and it’s time to let a new generation take over. But maybe someday we’ll meet again. It’s a small world, after all.

I’m still growing, I’m still learning. I’m still immature and I make mistakes. But thanks for helping me along the way.

“I can't tell you how grateful I am for our little infinity."

So, for the last time…

-Nicole/Paul/Nikki/Colie Bear/awesomekoalabear20, who is literally crying right now and is still procrastinating and should probably be working on her PJO fanfic but is reminiscing about her childhood instead and wants you all to know that she loves you and that she was also really stupid when she was little for putting this much personal information out there but it’s okay because she trusts you all and doubts she’ll get stalked and is really craving maple candy and still has a math assignment she should be doing and hopes you all have a happy Easter and in fact hopes you all have a happy life and is still crying and is appalled because this is the longest run-on sentence ever and just really misses all of you guys and also wishes that she could share her fanfiction name so that she could still keep in touch with you guys and misses the elephant house and is now just going to end this by saying thanks, I love you, and goodbye.

new

Sat Jun 28, 2014 1:41 pm

What is your name?

Ella

Whate State/Province do you live in?

I live in Alabama(USA)

What are your favorite colours?

Green,blue,red,black

How old are you?

What are you currently writing?

Tv show,movie,book

How long have you been on the stacks?

A yr. and a half probably

What is your favorite HP book?

smileyALL OF THEM!!!smiley

new

Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:12 pm

What is your name? Elise, but you can call me BillthePony

What State/Province do you live in? Wisconsin/Minnesota

What is your favorite colour(s)? Orange

How old are you? 11

What are you currently writing? A Language Arts assignment.

How long have you been on The Stacks? Ummmm, I think a year, maybe?

What is your favorite HP book? SORCERER"S STONE!!!!!!!

new

Wed Apr 20, 2016 11:25 pm

Name: Xavia but call me Briar

State/Province: Florida I only like this place for Didney WURLD! xD

Colour: Blue. NO! GREEN! NOO! Blue.

Currently Writing: Eh, nothing on Scholastic

Stacks: Since I was in 3rd Grade. Wow

Favorite HP book: The Deathly Hallows and the Half-Blood Prince.

(If this place is like, unactive. I'm here!)

[ 244 posts ] Average score:   Go to page Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

PRS © 2008 PRS Team