Save the Planet!

Announcements

Hi Everyone! Welcome to SAVE THE PLANET! Message Board — Talk about the environment, ask questions, share tips, and learn about what it means to be GREEN!

If you're visiting from the Save the Gorillas Board, welcome! This is your new place to share your ideas about saving the gorillas and other endangered species.

My name is Jessica, and I am the moderator for this message board. I am thrilled to be here, and I’m eager to hear your great ideas about helping the environment. I’ll be sharing my own thoughts, asking questions, and posting polls, so keep checking back!

Here are the rules for this message board. These rules help to keep things safe and fun, so be sure to read and follow them!

1. No last names, schools, or cities (states are okay)
2. Age/grade is okay, but no birthdays
3. No being mean or rude, and no cursing
4. No posting your e-mail address or links to other websites
5. No attachments or pictures are allowed

Remember that your messages must be approved by me before anyone else can read them. I will try to read/approve your messages as quickly as possible. You can help things move along quickly by following the rules listed above.
   [ 4 posts ] Average score:  
 Is this a good or great idea?
frequent_vsitor

Wed Sep 26, 2012 1:08 pm
So in my school, after lunch we dump our food in the trash but we put the trays in a pile so the school can recycle the trys. Every 2 weeks or so, some kids would pick up the recycle bins around the school. Do u think thats good or great?

Re: Is this a good or great idea?
new

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:30 am
It's better than nothing. My school has compost, recycling, and trash bins. They have reusable trays, and the trays that aren't reusable are recyclable. If I were in your situation I would talk to the principal about getting more bins. But what you have now is much better than just trash.

AquaCat586/Sekhmet

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone~

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"So this is what scientists back then thought about Venus. Information: "I couldn't see anything". Conclusion: Dinosaurs and seltzer water."

-Carl Sagan, The Cosmos

HTML Wizard!

frequent_vsitor

Mon Oct 01, 2012 1:09 pm
Thxs for the idea but almost every class has a bin and we also have solar panels!

new

Sun Oct 07, 2012 2:38 am
Solar panels? That's awesome! That wouldn't happen in my district; they're in a world of hurt already.

AquaCat586/Sekhmet

"It takes a great deal of bravery to stand up to our enemies, but a great deal more to stand up to our friends."

~Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone~

I HAVE A RUBBER SOUL!

Tom Marvolo Riddle = I AM LORD VOLDEMORT!

"So this is what scientists back then thought about Venus. Information: "I couldn't see anything". Conclusion: Dinosaurs and seltzer water."

-Carl Sagan, The Cosmos

HTML Wizard!

[ 4 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team