Reading Buzz Board!

Announcements

Hello future and past friends! WELCOME to the Buzz Board! I'm Katie, the moderator for the Buzz Board. If you've been around awhile, I used to moderate several message boards, including Dear America, Baby-sitters Club, Graphix, and Flashlight Readers way back when. . .! It's great to meet you and I look forward to getting to know you all!

Here are a few basic rules:

- no last names, names of schools or cities (but states are okay);
- age/grade is okay, but no birthdays;
- no being mean, rude, or cursing;
- no posting your email address or links to other websites;
I hope you all enjoy the boards! We want them to be a safe, fun place!!
   [ 3 posts ] Average score:  
 Issues Fixed!

Mon Apr 24, 2017 3:21 pm

Hey everyone! So Scholastic has fixed the problems we had on the boards. One of the big ones was, you couldn't view all the pages in a long message thread. Now, instead, ALL the messages are on one page. Yes it's a long page for some of them but still. 

Please let me know if you see any problems on your end. And before you report them, if you know how, please clear your computer's cache and restart your browser and try again (that often fixes the problem). 

THANK YOU!! I hope we get the traffic back!!! 

Re: Issues Fixed!
new

Wed Apr 26, 2017 10:04 pm

//@Katie; Is there an issue whenever you login/ log out, you cannot through the Message Board link that's shown about the Board Index:: All Kids Boards, etc. headings? I recently noticed it today. The only way to login now is through the Profile drop-down menu at the moment other than the sign in / sign out through the black bar up at the top next to the red Scholastic logo.

If there is, I think it may be due to an error within their HTML coding. They may want to check the coding to see if it was left out or deleted accidentally. I haven't cleared the cache or anything yet. Sometimes when website look bizarre, it's because of some error within the HTML or other web-page building code, maybe you forgot to close or open a line within the code creating a paragraph or a bulleted list and now it looks as if it's all over the place as a result.//

-*Zirconia

Re: Issues Fixed!

Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:13 pm

Yeah that's happening to me too. I haven't really played with the beta version of the new web site. Have you? Does it have the same problem?

[ 3 posts ] Average score:  

PRS © 2008 PRS Team